news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-03-2009, 12:23 AM   #301
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

why what happened?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:04 PM   #302
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^The Trap

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #303
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why were fans throwing rats? i don't remember that..
Old 03-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #304
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
why were fans throwing rats? i don't remember that..
One of the players (I think it was Belanger) killed a rat in the dressing room before the game and scored 2 goals. After that whenever someone scored in Florida they would throw plastic rats on the ice similar to Detroit and the octopus. After a while whenever a player form Florida scored a goal the ice would be loaded with thousands of those plastic rats. After that the NHL banned things to be thrown on the ice besides the traditional hat when a player scores a hat trick.

The trap is fucking horrible and a reason why the league started changing some rules.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #305
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
One of the players (I think it was Belanger) killed a rat in the dressing room before the game and scored 2 goals. After that whenever someone scored in Florida they would throw plastic rats on the ice similar to Detroit and the octopus. After a while whenever a player form Florida scored a goal the ice would be loaded with thousands of those plastic rats. After that the NHL banned things to be thrown on the ice besides the traditional hat when a player scores a hat trick.

The trap is fucking horrible and a reason why the league started changing some rules.
so they don't still throw the octopus in Detroit? i thought they still did...

maybe only on special occasions like when they win the Cup...

who's your pick to win the Stanley Cup peeps?

i'll take the Red Wings repeating just on the strength of the offense...i know the goaltending's been shakey sometimes....but Hossa, Datsyuk, Zetterberg---no trio can fuck with them
Old 03-04-2009, 10:14 AM   #306
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Sean Avery Is Once Again A Ranger I Could Not Be Happier I Never Wanted Them To Get Rid Of Him In The First Place. I Know He's Not The End All Be All Piece The Rangers Need But Atleast He Brings Energy And Action To Games Which The Rangers Have Been Lacking In There Completly Boring Games.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:43 PM   #307
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post

it was scott mellanby and actually the league really didn't need to change their rules. they just needed to enforce the ones they had. a few teams still use the trap but it's not as effective when you can no longer clutch and grab.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #308
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how come the penguins have won 4 in a row without crosby?

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #309
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
it was scott mellanby and actually the league really didn't need to change their rules. they just needed to enforce the ones they had. a few teams still use the trap but it's not as effective when you can no longer clutch and grab.
yes, you are right that the refs called all obstruction penalties in the neutral zone.

the biggest change was taking out the red line for passing to weaken the trap....changing goal tending rules made the games a little more high scoring but I dont think that was directly related to the trap.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:19 PM   #310
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i still think the worst rule change is that the goalies can't play the puck behind the net unless it is in the trapezoid. that is so fucking stupid. this takes away from the goalies who are great playing the puck.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #311
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i still think the worst rule change is that the goalies can't play the puck behind the net unless it is in the trapezoid. that is so fucking stupid. this takes away from the goalies who are great playing the puck.
thats is true. just before that happened those same goalies spent a lot of time practicing moving the puck behind the net....a waste.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #312
the silencer

what do u guys think of these trades???

Calgary is stackin up...they're gonna be dangerous, always a Cup contender with Kiprusoff in net...dude is a beast..

my corny ass Rangers sent WAAAAY too much to Phoenix to get Derek Morris a defenseman whose never done anything special as far as i know.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #313
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

i never heard of one trade 24 hours before the deadline this year and never even looked them up in the paper.

in previous years that deadline was huge. you would have walking ESPNs at work telling you so and so got traded just 5 mins ago

Old 03-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #314
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
what do u guys think of these trades???

Calgary is stackin up...they're gonna be dangerous, always a Cup contender with Kiprusoff in net...dude is a beast..

my corny ass Rangers sent WAAAAY too much to Phoenix to get Derek Morris a defenseman whose never done anything special as far as i know.
I Never Really Heard Of The Guy But Dawes And Prucha Suck IMO. They One Dimensional Scorers Who Dont Score I Mean They Both Hustle But There Both Too Small. I Had Hopes For Both But They Never Really Materialized.

Rangers Also Got Antropov For A 2nd Rounder He Always Seemed Like He Has A All The Potential In The World But Has Never Put It Together But Neither Move In My Mind Puts Them Over The Top. Both Will Probably Be Gone After The Year.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #315
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

lol @ Antropov. Here we call hockey players "Antropovs" when they have all top of the line equipment but ankle burn.