news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #316
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm watchin the Canadiens get smoked by Buffalo right now..

Prucha was a hustler who made occasional crazy plays but never really produced except one season when he played with Jagr alot...

Dawes seemed like a fan favorite...he's got definite offensive talent and he's a young guy, who knows maybe he coulda blown up in this new Tortarella system...i think #1 they're gonna regret giving him up and #2 this deal was a gift from Glen Sather to his buddy Wayne Gretzky in Phoenix...

three young players for one average defenseman who's gonna be a free agent??
Old 03-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #317
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
lol @ Antropov. Here we call hockey players "Antropovs" when they have all top of the line equipment but ankle burn.
HAHA, we used to have those when i was young playin in NY......actually, rich Russian kids whose dads wanted them to play so they had them decked out in the most expensive equipment but they were whack (and usually crybabies)
Old 03-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #318
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
#2 this deal was a gift from Glen Sather to his buddy Wayne Gretzky in Phoenix...

three young players for one average defenseman who's gonna be a free agent??
Yeah They Probably Didnt Have To Give Up Both But It's Funny You Say That About Sather At One Point I Was Sure He Was Trying To Better All Teams In Canada When He Was Giving Away Players For Nothing. Leetch To The Leafs, Kovalov To The Canadians, A Couple Of People To Edmonton.

But Honestly I Was Kinda Hoping They Would Of Just Blew Up The Team And Try To Get Rid Of High Priced Guys Like Redden, Gomez, And Drury Because This Team Is Going Nowhere Fast And They Need To Sign Callhan, Staal And A Few Others In The Years To Come.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:07 PM   #319
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like the pen's picking up billy guerin. he's definitely no marion hossa like they got at the deadline last year, but he will improve them offensively.

haha, pen's sent mrioslav satan down to the minors.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #320
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they get guarin? thats good for the pens depth.

im gonna go look up the trades now

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #321
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ovechkin is a douche

Old 03-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #322
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

whatever dude, don't be jealous y'all ain't got eastern motors up there.

c'mon, where else you gonna find biz markie?

why so serious anyway, dude is living it up having fun. damn your vagina's sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #323
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I was at Sens-Leafs game last night. The crowd was so dead but good game. Cujo was brilliant in 1st.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #324
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

shit i only got tickets to 2 pen's games left. i got next tuesday against atlanta. then i got a game against the devils in april. oh well. there's always the playoffs.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #325
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
how come the penguins have won 4 in a row without crosby?

for the same reason they have won 3 in a row with him... they have a great fucking team.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #326
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I saw what Sid did to Washington that was a sick move to score the game winning shootout goal.
And also he did the Panthers in last week, right after we went up 1-0, he came quick as fuck down ice and put one in. That was the first game I've watched all year, and it was just the 2nd period and some of the 3rd. Pens ending up blowing out. Sid's still a bitch for jumping our boy in the first game back in Janurary during a face-off.
Dude's good no doubt but I see OVechkin is right there with him. I guess they're the Wade/LeBron of NHL.
Did the Panthers beat Washington tonight?
The Panthers have a deal with the fans that if the Panthers do not make the playoffs this year you get 4 free tickets next season.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #327
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

art, why you bringing up old shit? i asked you that forever ago, now all of a sudden you want to answer.

pittsburgh muhfuckers are the most humorless bastards i've ever met in my entire life, they are the closest thing to canadian americans i can think of

@dirty: caps played the predators tonight. beat em' in OT.

2 weeks ago, the penguins were thisfuckingclose to the point of no return. they win 6 in a row, and it's lemieux/jagr again or something.

crosby's a straight hooooooomo. if you called ovechkin a faggot, he would laugh that shit off, because he's no homo, and he knows it. crosby would get all defensive and shit, because he's not really sure if he is or not. GAYLORD

he's good and all, but get the fuck out of here, he will never be better than da OVENCHICKEN

Quote:
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #328
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Sid's still a bitch for jumping our boy in the first game back in Janurary during a face-off.

Old 03-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #329
GZAjector

Quote:
Old 03-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #330
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Which hole is Comrie score on today?
I bet both!

or

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote