news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #676
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Not every hockey fan attends the games. There are plenty that tune in at home in their trailer while combing their mullet. Wrestling events can be expensive to go to also, and they can bring in a whole lot of money. The NHL would be ecstatic if they could trade places with the WWE. Raw is the most watched cable show week in and week out.
oh, i agree with you 100% about wwe being expensive and the nhl wished they had their ratings, but there are only 1 or 2 wwe events at most in a city in any given year. there are 41 regular season home games in the nhl. the white trash wrestling fan can save his money all year round to go to 1 event.

i just checked. monday night raw is coming to mellon arena in may. the price for one of my penguin ticekts is $41.50, and i am far away. the same seat for monday night raw is $20.

and that 41.50 is my season ticket price. i think if you buy them single game, it costs about $55

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #677
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

the rangers flyers game tomorrow is goin to be bananas

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #678
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so we meet again Vader! are we gonna have a signature bet?

yeah, i'm looking forward to that rangers/flyers game tomorrow too

Old 04-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #679
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

ok sure sig bet 1-0

Old 04-15-2010, 07:44 AM   #680
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

haha, that's a scumbag move, but i'll still take it. i do think i am going to lose

Old 04-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #681
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ i think u advance..
sharks already down 1-0
id be suprised if the bruins score 5 goals in this series against the sabers

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #682
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:57 PM   #683
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i cant believe the bruins won 2day..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:36 PM   #684
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that green man shit is hilarious

fucking heart attack game today

caps need to stop fucking around

but goddamn if that wasn't an epic ass comeback

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:13 PM   #685
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Crosby is going to get it next game.
He better of stayed on that bench last whistle lol.
He better keep his head up every shift he's playing from now on.

Anyone notice the winner of this series the last 3 seasons goes to the finals?

Old 04-18-2010, 09:09 PM   #686
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

um, ottawa didn't make the playoffs last year

Old 04-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #687
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^if they didnt it must be some self-protective memory laspe I have going on...

Old 04-19-2010, 12:21 AM   #688
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_St...layoff_bracket

Old 04-20-2010, 11:21 AM   #689
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL Did San Jose really win a playoff game for the other team with a self goal???!!?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #690
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

yeah, if colorado wins this series, you'll see espn have a "top 5 reasons you can't blame dan boyle"