news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #706
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
^ who do u want to get next round?
montreal. although halak is hot right now, i don't think that is going to last.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #707
DirtMcgehrk
Platinum Chupa Chup

DirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to DirtMcgehrk

Ho-ly shit......Montreal actually beat Washington!!! Halak puts out another great performance!! GO HABS! GO BLACKHAWKS!

DirtMcgehrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #708
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

unbelievable. just proves goaltending is the ultimate equalizer.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:07 PM   #709
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Hahaha Washingtons Gone I Hate How There Team Is Built I Knew Greene Would Be No Where To Be Found Again There To Soft. They Remind Me Of The Russian Team Exactly I Know It Would Make Sense Since The Best Players Besides Backstrom Are Russian But To Me There Make Up Is Exactly The Same.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #710
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:40 AM   #711
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i'm not saying it's a guarantee but if the pen's don't make the cup final with the road they have ahead, i will be very disappointed. their road to the final the past 2 years was much more difficult

Old 05-02-2010, 10:46 AM   #712
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ true theres no reason why they should not win against anyone left in the east..
Old 05-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #713
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Been a while since I've been around. Just thought I would pop in and say Fuck the Nucks!

I was very worried after game one but my boys stepped it up. Dustin Buff is the Canuck killer yo!

What's up with the Habs? Never thought they would get past Wash and now they are tied with the Pens? You getting worried Art?

My best friend is a massive Canuck fan so it's been fun giving him shit after the last couple of games. Dude's close to slitting his wrists.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #714
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i'm a little worried. halak is hot right now. canucks are going to win the cup though.

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 05-07-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #715
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz crouching tigerFlamingSwordz crouching tiger

That last Chicago game was amazing, can't wait for tonights.. GO BLACKHAWS!

You all see the Franzen show last night in Detroit? Amazing night for him, he could've possibly had a 5 goal night if Bertuzzi didn't touch the puck. GO WINGS!
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #716
battle?
n.i.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #717
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

Hey hey Fart Vandelay what's going on with your precious Pens? Even all Crosby's whining and obviously biased refereeing isn't helping them out!!
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #718
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Montreal ready to take down the Penguins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #719
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

the same thing that happened to washington...hot goaltending by halak

Old 05-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #720
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Man, I really didn't think Montreal would make it this far. Halak has been amazing.

If Chi doesn't wrap things up tonight I think there is a good chance they lose game 7. I would hate to see that happen but it's a definite possibilty. I can handle them losing to anyone but Vancouver or Detroit. Let's hope Lou and the rest of the clan sren't focused and end up getting shit kicked. Hopefully Kane shows up for the game.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote