news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-10-2010, 11:33 AM   #751
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

That crazy goal to take it to OT had me worried.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:37 AM   #752
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

congrats kurupt. thanks for not letting philly win.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #753
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Thanks Art. I finally got to see how if feels to see my team win a championship. It's great!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #754
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i still think it would have been funny if hossa lost with a different team 3 years in a row.

Old 06-10-2010, 05:29 PM   #755
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

I have been and always will be a blackhawks fan. This was our year!!!!

I made a $100 on this too!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #756
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

yea that goal was crazy - Kane knew that shit was in.

What a fuckin year for that kid Kane - he went through the EA NHL Hockey cover curse and blessin all in a year. The robbery incident - losing in the Olympics to that fag Crosby - yes I still hate that fuckin cheating bitch ass floppin kid. Art Ottawa would of destroyed Montreal or Philly or Washington. I think we gonna here more about Regin in 2010-11 season.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:33 PM   #757
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

congrats to the Blackhawks

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:36 PM   #758
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as far as philly goes tough luck as far as playing for championships go first the world series now the Stanly cup finals

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:25 PM   #759
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

I love hockey i hate basketball
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #760
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Vader, you guys got a great defenseman in gonchar. watch your power play take off this year.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:01 PM   #761
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

nice

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #762
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

The Rangers Are Going To Struggle For A Few Years But There Sticking To Getting Younger Hopefully The Talent In The Farm System Develops. At Least There Getting Tougher And Addressing That The First Rounder This Year Was Big Tough D Man And They Got Boogard Who They Over Payed For But Hopefully People Will Stop Taking Runs At Lundqvist. Fuck That Weak European Shit They've Been Trying To Get Rid Of. I Like What Pitt Did Getting Solid Defensive Help.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #763
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i really like the signing of paul martin, but are wingers are poop sandwich. our best wingers under contract right now are pascal dupuis who had 38 points last season and chris kunitz who had 32

Old 08-03-2010, 06:41 PM   #764
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Thank God the Hawks won the cup or I'd be fucking losing it this off season. I knew players would be lost in the off season since they were fucked against the cap but this is getting ridiculous. At this point, I don't think they lost a franchise goalie in Niemi but he certainly has potential to be very good. Chi got into this mess by paying for potential and they simply can't do that anymore. It's too bad they couldn't work out a contract that worked for both parties. Good luck Antti, unfortunately you may have negotiated yourself out of a starting goalie job for 2010/11 since most teams are set.

I really hope Turco has something left in the tank.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #765
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

went to an open house today for the Penguins new Consol Energy Center...

from my seats

the old arena (taken from the new arena)