news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #781
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck you gzajector. There's still 1 more period. Haha

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #782
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the caps suck this year, and you know what? that's a good thing.

if the playoffs started today they would be like the 5th seed or some shit. last couple years they're been one of the best teams in the league, and they shit the bed early in the playoffs, because they got cocky and underestimated their opponents. at least shit it in the finals ya fuckin scrubs.

not that i think it will do much good anyways, since washington sports seem to be cursed the last couple decades, but we'll see. it could be a good thing for them to play with a chip on their shoulder.

ONE THING IS FOR SURE, THE NHL WINTER CLASSIC SHOULD BE PLAYED AT NIGHT EVERY YEAR FROM NOW ON, THIS SHIT IS MAD TIGHT.

Rob vs Bob
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:34 PM   #783
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck yeah. I was thinking the same thing. I was happy as fuck when they made it a night game.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:45 AM   #784
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, gotta love the end to the game

Rob vs Bob
Old 01-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #785
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

although the pens sucked, the overall atmosphere of this game was great. for the first time ever, pens and caps fan got along. it was a great festive mood.

this must have been what it was like in ancient greece when every 4 years all wars were stopped for the olympics (without all of the gay sex of course)

Old 01-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #786
GZAjector

gay sex, that would be @ montreal games

Rob vs Bob
Old 01-03-2011, 10:03 AM   #787
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
haha, gotta love the end to the game

haha, a Caps fan almost got into a fight because of me over this. i'm not a big fan of chris kunitz. i think he's garbage. so when he tried starting a fight with ovechkin when time ran out, i started calling kunitz a pussy. well some pens fan assuming that it was a caps fan, turned around and started yelling at the closest caps fan he could find. dude pointed to me and said, look you fucking dummy, it's one of your own fans saying it. pens fan put tail between his legs and kept walking. haha

Old 01-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #788
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

my view

Old 01-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #789
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

vancouver takes the number one spot in the league...goddamn. 9-0-1 in their last ten games. i think this is gonna be the year they finally do it...(even though i say this every year and they always shit the bed in the post-season)
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:29 PM   #790
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Like The Trade The Rangers Made Getting Wolski Hes Been Looking Good So Far And I Was Happy To Get Rid Of Rozy Couldnt Stand Him. Lot Of Young Guys Especially On Defense With Giriardi, Staal, Del Zotto, Sauer, Gilroy But There All Playing Well. Really There Just A Hard Working Team They Dont Have All The Talent In The World But They Work Hard For There W's.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #791
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Swore The All Star Game Draft Was The Stupidest Idea Ever But I Dvr'ed Last Night Out Of Curiousty They Took That Shit Real Serious Shit Was Making Me Laugh. HAhaha At Phil Kessel Getting Picked Last And Ovechkin Was Taking Pictures Of Him Been The Only One Left Then They Gave Him A Car. Still Would Like Them To Go Back To Western Vs. Eastern Confrence. I Guess They Could Do Whatever They Want With It Really Not Interesting To Me Really Anyway.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:46 PM   #792
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cant believe the all star game is on vs..
wtf

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #793
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

hahahaha DiPietro out 4-6 weeks for this...what a punk!

Old 02-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #794
GZAjector

wtf vandelay, no mention of malkin likely being done for the year? bahahaha

you gonna even watch the game today

or is it 'all steelers, all day' for you fuckin pissers haha

Rob vs Bob
Old 02-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #795
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

nah i'll be watching the game. everyone in pittsburgh is pumped for the double header. will you slit your wrists if the pens beat you guys without malkin and crosby?