news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-16-2012, 10:07 AM   #916
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Fuck Carkner beating on Boyle felt soon good to watch last night...then seeing Boyle's face when Neil scored in OT....classic...Congrats to the toughest team in the league.
oh and this i saw

straight bitch move too, coward thru cheap shots and Karlsson is a pussy.

Ottawa is far from the toughest team, just the cheapest.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #917
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

•crosby already fought once in the game, he didn't want a 2nd fighting major. we were trying to get back into the game at that point.

•yes, adams is a bitch for pulling hartnell's hair, but hartnell is a cunt for bragging about it. last season, hartnell bit kris letang's finger in a fight.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #918
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

p.s. letang beat the fuck out of timonen. at the :18 mark, he puts a finger in his mouth... reminding everyone that pussy hartnell bit his finger last year.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #919
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

im speaking of Crosbys she motions pushing whoevers glove out the way and his whiney little interview after the game, and if he didnt want to fight then dont push a fight with Hartnell by hooking him (when Adams stepped in)

dudes a bitch, Pens and hockey fans need to just accept that and acts like a 12 year old when people touch, go near or are in his general area. he cant handle himself with dignity.

and yes, Hartnell is a fag too. i dislike a lot of Philly but i despise the Pens. im glad they are playing right into Phillys trap

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by THE MASON; 04-16-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #920
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

haha, if you can't laugh at pushing a glove out of the way when he bends over to pick it up, you got anger issues. i know that's some kindergarten shit, but it's funny as hell. it's even funnier that pushing dudes glove away started a fight.

if they would have done that to crosby and crosby would have started a fight because of it, i would have called crosby a pussy.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #921
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

lol i have had anger issues for my whole life

i think that shit is, like you say, kindergarten shit. and has no place in the NHL, and like i said, no one respects the pussy cause of that shit.

and hes the captain, you cant loose face and pull cry baby shit

ELITE STATUS
Old 04-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #922
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

I'm black so my opinion on hockey probably doesn't count lol but I've watched all 3 games so far and it's been some good shit, I mean i knew the game was ours for the taking yesterday when the black man scored a goal. lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #923
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

lol, "the black man" finally learned to use his stick instead of his face to score goals.

Old 04-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #924
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:29 PM   #925
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

the year of the rat was the worst. most boring hockey ever. i almost fell asleep during a pens/panthers playoff game at mellon arena back in 1996
Old 04-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #926
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I know you told me about it before.

Tell me again though because I care a lot.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 04-17-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:50 PM   #927
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Old 04-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #928
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
fuck Florida

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #929
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I know you told me about it before.

Tell me again though because I care a lot.

he stole that schtick from mike lange who's been doing that since the 70s for the penguins

Old 04-18-2012, 03:31 AM   #930
x7fifteen4
PRODIGAL SUN

x7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal son

I have a girlfriend from Ottawa who likes my sexual style. So, Let's go Senators!
x7fifteen4 is offline   Reply With Quote