news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #961
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^LOL

when i was watching the game, they had a shot of the Devils bench and my eyes were drawn directly to those tits in the back.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #962
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm at the NHL Draft. Look for me. I'm wearing a Penguins shirt.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:28 AM   #963
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pens making power moves. Trading Jordan staal and michalek and now going after Zach Parise. Crosby with a fucking good winger is going to be sick.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:02 PM   #964
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Ziff View Post
I'm at the NHL Draft. Look for me. I'm wearing a Penguins shirt.
is your face covered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #965
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Ziff View Post
Pens making power moves. Trading Jordan staal and michalek and now going after Zach Parise. Crosby with a fucking good winger is going to be sick.

It doesn't look like anybody can compete with the Kings.

Quote:
Old 06-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #966
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
is your face covered?
With boils, scars and acne? Yes

Old 08-31-2012, 01:27 PM   #967
RozzDogg
Stone Cold E.T.

RozzDogg Sinister snakeRozzDogg Sinister snake

Fuck Gary Bettman.
RozzDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #968
check two
N.I.

does the season start soon?

Quote:
Old 09-27-2012, 10:00 PM   #969
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahaha yes right after the pre season

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #970
check two
N.I.

A stupid reason to fire him

-Shopping mall Santa loses his job after telling 3-year-old the Leafs suck

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...6638--nhl.html

Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #971
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
a stupid reason to fire him

-shopping mall santa loses his job after telling 3-year-old the leafs suck

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...6638--nhl.html
only in toronto will you hear of this shit or a hockey team worth a billion

AND THEY DO SUCK

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #972
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...frican_descent

Old 01-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #973
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

So hockey's back...boycotting them for as long as hey had the lock out....

Old 01-19-2013, 02:38 PM   #974
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 03-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #975
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

what chicago is doing is pretty amazing. 22 games to start the season without a regulation loss.