news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #106
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this thread is dormant..wow

some big time trades today..the Brad Richards going to the Stars one was HUGE..both teams did awesome in that..
Old 02-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #107
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

biggest trade of the day is the pen's picking up hossa, but they had to give up a lot to get him considering he is an unrestricted free-agent....gave up colby armstrong, erik christianson, esposito and a 1st round pick.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:57 PM   #108
a1_primecuts
stoneslinger

a1_primecuts grasshopper

Hossa isn't enough. Anaheim, Dallas and even Colorado would still eat any team in the East alive in a Cup Final.
a1_primecuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #109
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
biggest trade of the day is the pen's picking up hossa, but they had to give up a lot to get him considering he is an unrestricted free-agent....gave up colby armstrong, erik christianson, esposito and a 1st round pick.
yea that's crazy, they really gotta try to keep him....can't see why he'd want to leave a team with Crosby and Malkin anyways..

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1_primecuts View Post
Hossa isn't enough. Anaheim, Dallas and even Colorado would still eat any team in the East alive in a Cup Final.

Colorado ain't that good at all right now (we'll see how big a difference Forsberg makes tho)...they may not even make the playoffs..

Anaheim and Dallas are sick but a team with Crosby, Malkin, and Hossa on offense can fuck with ANYONE..
Old 02-28-2008, 09:38 PM   #110
a1_primecuts
stoneslinger

a1_primecuts grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
a team with Crosby, Malkin, and Hossa on offense can fuck with ANYONE..
Maybe in regular season.

All three of these guys will disappear if they were to face any of the three I mentioned. Shit, Detroit would walk all over them too. The Pens are still too young to compete with these teams. They lack veteran leadership upfront, and in goal. Their defense is also garbage, adding Hal Gill ain't gonna do much. I'll be surprised if they make the conference finals.
a1_primecuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:28 AM   #111
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1_primecuts View Post
Maybe in regular season.

All three of these guys will disappear if they were to face any of the three I mentioned. Shit, Detroit would walk all over them too. The Pens are still too young to compete with these teams. They lack veteran leadership upfront, and in goal. Their defense is also garbage, adding Hal Gill ain't gonna do much. I'll be surprised if they make the conference finals.

detroit scares me the most from the western conference. but i am not worried about the west. it's the first 3 rounds that i am worried about. like you said, they are a young team. but if they can make it through 3 rounds, there is no reason that they shouldn't be able to match up in the 4th round.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #112
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

devils are going to take it this year

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #113
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

It's crunch time. 7-8 games left in the season, all against division rivals. Playoff type games b4 playoffs.

Fuck Ottawa has been sucking cock this second half of the season.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #114
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
devils are going to take it this year
I hate to say it-but that British royalty look-alike faggot sid the Kid might hoist the cup this year. Fuck i cant stand that kid and his commercials.
But the Penguins are too much for teams too handle offensively.

Ovechkin should be in the spotlight.

Old 03-22-2008, 02:08 PM   #115
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
I hate to say it but sid the Kid might hoist the cup this year. the Penguins are too much for teams too handle offensively.

no doubt
Old 03-22-2008, 02:59 PM   #116
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^Da fucc outta here with that pic lol.

Look at Sidney Crosby's face - then look at Princess Diana's son

and dont forget this moment too.

long lost brothers?

Old 03-23-2008, 09:19 AM   #117
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
^^Da fucc outta here with that pic lol.

Look at Sidney Crosby's face - then look at Princess Diana's son

and dont forget this moment too.

don't forget what moment? the fact that at the age of 19, sid is the youngest player ever to win any major professional league's scoring title, that he took the penguins to their frist playoff in 5 years
Old 03-23-2008, 09:24 AM   #118
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Nah man- that pic is Ray Emery looking at Sid the kid and tellin him after eliminating the Pens last playoffs - "You suck - enjoy the only 18 holes you will enjoy this summer at you local Pitt golf course, you little fruitcake prince William looking faggot."

Old 03-23-2008, 09:50 AM   #119
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i know what the picture is. even the greatest hockey player ever, mario lemieux, didn't win the cup in his first playoff run. he won it in his second. by the way, this is sid's second
Old 03-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #120
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

He could win this year - but notice how his team is better without his whiny crying to the ref constantly bitch ass.

Hockeys answer to LB LMAO -more like Homosexual poster child.