news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-23-2008, 07:19 PM   #121
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you seem to be obsessed with sidney's lips and chest
Old 03-25-2008, 08:47 AM   #122
MainoffenderKZ
Wu Killa Bee

MainoffenderKZ grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to MainoffenderKZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i know what the picture is. even the greatest hockey player ever, mario lemieux, didn't win the cup in his first playoff run. he won it in his second. by the way, this is sid's second
wtf mario lemieux, best hockey player ever, damn no
he was damn Good, on the top 10 player ever no doubt but not tha first
and i know alot about lemieux... like every good player that are from the quebec
anyway,
any habs fan?"
they're going to finish first place... damn
go habs go

check my youtube channel for more real stuff
http://youtube.com/user/MainOffenderKZ
MainoffenderKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:16 AM   #123
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Les Habitant won last night, but got a scare in the 3rd period haha. Next game will be fun.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #124
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainoffenderKZ View Post
wtf mario lemieux, best hockey player ever, damn no
he was damn Good, on the top 10 player ever no doubt but not tha first
and i know alot about lemieux... like every good player that are from the quebec
anyway,
any habs fan?"
they're going to finish first place... damn
go habs go

only top 10? i would have let you slide if you said top 3. holy shit. lemieux once scored 199 points with rob brown and bob errey as his linemates. gretzky needed superstars like kurri and tikanen to break 200
Old 04-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #125
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Rangers Clinched Finally Looking Like Devils First Round I Would Have Liked To Have Avoided Broduer First Round But The Rangers Are 7-0 Against Them This Year They'll Do It 4 More Times. Jagr Looks To Be Coming On Strong If That Happens Uh Oh Watch Out.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #126
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Any Washington cats in here

Ottawa vs Washington Round 1

Capitol War

Old 04-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #127
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

This 1st round was meant to be Art Vandelay.

Playoff alignments were nuts this year.

Pittsburgh Vs Ottawa

Ha - Sid the Bib here we come.

Old 04-06-2008, 09:16 PM   #128
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
This 1st round was meant to be Art Vandelay.

Playoff alignments were nuts this year.

Pittsburgh Vs Ottawa

Ha - Sid the Bib here we come.

i'll be there for game 1 on wednesday night. hopefully, dany heatly takes danial alfredson and spezza for a car ride and kills them, too, before the series starts.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:19 AM   #129
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

now bryan murray is crying that the penguins purposely lost to philly so they could play ottawa. what a fucking pussy! he needs to just shut up and coach.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #130
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Rangers Take Down Game One, Really They Didnt Play Well But They Still Got The W Anyway. Tighten Up The Turnovers And They Should Be Good. 1 Down 3 To Go.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:03 AM   #131
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Where you at Vader?? just concede. you know you lost the series
Old 04-12-2008, 12:31 PM   #132
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Its looking good for the pens...still need to win in ottawa

Old 04-15-2008, 12:16 PM   #133
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

3 down, 13 to go. then crosby will raise the stanley cup
Old 04-17-2008, 12:30 AM   #134
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

sorry vader, but...

Old 04-19-2008, 09:12 AM   #135
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the damn devils are out of it

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote