news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #31
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everyday tao (sunny recommend this book years ago to me)
Old 06-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #32
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Mind- Dr Malachi Z York
Your Potential- Dr Malachi Z York
Old 06-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #33
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

the wretched of earth franz fanton
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #34
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Abu Simbel-Ghizeh guide book/manual dr yosef ben jochannan
Old 06-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #35
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Try this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Not-Out-Of-Afr...+out+of+africa

It might help to counter all the black power bullshit you've been reading and people on this forum will put you on to. Or you could just stick with the one side of the story and continue to hear what you wanna hear and be brainwashed like pretty much all other afrocentrists.

Reading this thread, it's no wonder so many people here are so fucken dumb (sorry). I swear most people here just read shit that they think will make them seem deep and smart. Try putting that heavy shit down for a moment and thinking about what really matters to you, and who you really are. It doesn't serve to just "get knowledge" for the sake of it, or to be part of a group who truly have no fucking idea what they're really all about.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:22 PM   #36
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

i like nietzsche books a lot and fight club (the movie was based on this) was also very good to me and 1984
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #37
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

1984, word
ArcherPriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:57 PM   #38
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Bill Cosby-Come On People
Charles Barkley-Who's Afraid Of A Large Black Man, I May Be Wrong But I Doubt It
Demico Boothe-Why Are So Many Black Men In Prison
Juan Williams-Enough
William Rhoden-40 Million Dollar Slaves
Jimi Izrael-The Denzel Principlehy Black Women Can't Find Good Black Men
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #39
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
Try this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Not-Out-Of-Afr...+out+of+africa

It might help to counter all the black power bullshit you've been reading and people on this forum will put you on to. Or you could just stick with the one side of the story and continue to hear what you wanna hear and be brainwashed like pretty much all other afrocentrists.

Reading this thread, it's no wonder so many people here are so fucken dumb (sorry). I swear most people here just read shit that they think will make them seem deep and smart. Try putting that heavy shit down for a moment and thinking about what really matters to you, and who you really are. It doesn't serve to just "get knowledge" for the sake of it, or to be part of a group who truly have no fucking idea what they're really all about.

neither do you so shutup chances are you havent i even read the majority of these books so can you speak on something you havent read ?????????

Last edited by Big Smokes; 06-23-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:50 PM   #40
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

mystical qabblah
qabalah a magical primer
what they never told you in history class
the maccabees bible
the wounded womb- dr phil valentine
Old 06-23-2012, 03:52 PM   #41
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

how to influence people
murder reality- pierre sabak
Old 06-24-2012, 09:19 AM   #42
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Richard Brodie-Virus Of The Mind
Richard Brodie-Getting Past Ok
Carlos Castenada-Journey to Ixtlan
...and the sequels...The Fire Within etc.
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:20 AM   #43
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

bhagavad gita as it is
Old 06-30-2012, 06:25 AM   #44
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/77264199/A...-Magnetization

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:58 PM   #45
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

The Five Percenters: Islam, Hip Hop, and the Gods of New York - Michael Muhammad Knight
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote