news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-22-2006, 09:58 PM   #1
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default my theory bout MySpace..

i had this idea a while ago but it was just kind of a gut feeling.....i dont have any like hard evidence or nothin..its just what it seems like to me..

wanted to see what u guys think..

first of all, i dont have a myspace page...i will never make one and the only time i ever spend on there is when im lookin at like Killah Priest's page or Bronze Nazareth or Cormega or somebody like that....u get my point..

but the whole thing seems to me like a government (or whatever secret power u think is in control) plan or project to keep young ppl stupid..and especially to keep them stupid as to whats goin on in the world...like the important shit facing our society n shit..

i say this because i know a ton of ppl that are just like obsessed with this shit.....they will seriously spend an entire fuckin day sittin in front of the computer doin nuthin but lookin at ppls myspace pages....and these braindead wastes of internet space contain nothing but pictures of these retards tryin to look good or cool or gangsta or whatever...and then have their hobbies like "chillin wit my friends, goin to bars, smokin weed," and whatever else these cool ppl do....and they might have some corny song up on there too..

now, i know that there are plenty of ppl on myspace promotin the truth or promotin mental elevation and shit...im well aware of that but those peeps are a minority in that myspace world...

its mostly a bunch of idiots that are obsessed with the stupid things in life...goin to clubs..and tryin to look good i guess..i cant think of anything else...

and as i said, i had this idea a while ago..ppl used to be like "so are u on myspace?" and shit like that and was just like no are u crazy?...the whole thing just seemed so stupid to me..such a waste of time..but i wasnt really sayin that to ppl..

and i been readin all these crazy books lately about the government and the shit in Iraq (Sorrows of Empire by Chalmers Johnson was mad good and exposes truth and not in a crazy, conspiracy way...Killing Hope is all about the shit the CIA has been doin since WW II...Bush in Babylon im readin right now....theres more but i wont get into it now..) and im startin to think like damn these fuckheads are startin to get totally exposed...u can go into any bookstore and there are entire fuckin shelves filled with these kinda books.....and its not just books...theres documentaries all over the internet too as u guys probably know...

so i was startin to think to myself, damn when young ppl like me who are interested in truth and dont trust these fucks get wind of alota this shit wer gonna start gettin some crazy revolutions goin on....some big protests like they did in the 60s n shit...

and then ill go out to my friends house or someplace and ppl are just like yo i put this up on my myspace page, blah blah did u see what so-n-so had on his myspace page?..and then they sit on this retarded shit all day.....this is all ppl care about!!! if i said somethin like yo 9-11 was a scam...or yo were killin mad innocent moms n kids in Iraq...or somethin like that....they woodnt know what to say....theyd probably be like yo ur a maniac or somethin...or "how does that affect me?"

-----------------
long, crazy rant kinda shit...im sorry for that but this shit just gets me upset...i wanna see my fellow ppl use the greatest tool human beings possess: the brain....instead of lettin it be abused

it just seems to me like this myspace shit has been created to keep the dumb ppl ever DUMBER and to draw the ppl who might be on the fence into total dumbness and ignorance....

am i just crazy? what do u guys think?

Last edited by the silencer; 11-22-2006 at 10:01 PM.
the silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:01 PM   #2
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

I agree.
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:08 PM   #3
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

yo thanks for posting this

ive been wondering what type of people use myspace

i got a myspace page but i couldnt figure out who actually uses them shits

i dont know if its a conspiracy, but its definitely a sign of the times

good post
Old 11-22-2006, 10:12 PM   #4
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

A cop told our class the 1st place they go to research you is your myspace account.
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:13 PM   #5
LHX
healthy merking

does it say that on the police myspace page?
Old 11-22-2006, 10:34 PM   #6
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^good points..

its sorta like..theres alota crap goin on with the Patriot Act and shit in which the govt can dig up info on ppl or whatever...

and then u look at somethin like myspace and its like ppl are just puttin all there shit out there....what they look like, where there from, who they associate with....and its all out there for anybody to see....who needs the Patriot Act when ppl are GIVIN their info away?
Old 11-22-2006, 10:56 PM   #7
LHX
healthy merking

we are being forced to live in a way that we dont mind being spied on

from a certain perspective, the only people that have a problem wiff being spied on are people who are ashamed of what they are doing
OR
people who are plotting against the system

this forces people who plot against the system to be better at what they do
and it forces people to lead lives that they are not ashamed of no matter who is watching

over the years i have tried to develop a lifestyle that i would want somebody to observe

maybe these government fools could learn something

like how to cook
or how not to jerk off

meanwhile we can figure out a way to take the system down in plain view of anybody watching

(intense)
Old 11-22-2006, 10:59 PM   #8
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

hey man

its worst than that

do yall feel the tention in the air too, or is it just me ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 11:05 PM   #9
LHX
healthy merking

i feel it yo

its happening a lot even on TV

usually they keep that TV and entertainment shit locked tight

but now performers are exploding in plain view

tension even where we arent used to seeing it
Old 11-22-2006, 11:06 PM   #10
the silencer

im not sure what u guys mean by this talk of "tension"..

can u elaborate?
Old 11-22-2006, 11:11 PM   #11
LHX
healthy merking

like something is about to pop

sensitivity
Old 11-22-2006, 11:14 PM   #12
the silencer

i get that.....but i mean from what? u said entertainers are exploding in plain view...im not sure what u mean by exploding...

i no theres alota celebs comin out now n condemnin the shit the gov is doin....but i think thats just cuz the plot is so fuckin obvious n out in play view right now.....when theres a new, less retarded president in office i think celebs will go back to shutting up and concentrating on smiling alot..
Old 11-22-2006, 11:18 PM   #13
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
i get that.....but i mean from what? u said entertainers are exploding in plain view...im not sure what u mean by exploding...

i no theres alota celebs comin out now n condemnin the shit the gov is doin....but i think thats just cuz the plot is so fuckin obvious n out in play view right now.....when theres a new, less retarded president in office i think celebs will go back to shutting up and concentrating on smiling alot..
people losing their composure on air in general

that shit barely EVER used to happen

people are quick to be set off in general, and its only getting quicker

road rage type shit

in this past week alone there been at least 3 episodes in the news about shit popping off in entertainment venues

i heard about some regis shit and homophobia or something
Old 11-22-2006, 11:20 PM   #14
the silencer

oooooooo i got u...

the mel gibson shit was totally wacky, the kramer thing, i get wut ur sayin...

yea its like the lab rats are startin to bug out...they been fed too much shit
Old 11-22-2006, 11:23 PM   #15
LHX
healthy merking

thats what im sayin

like the cracks are starting to show right now

pressure builds