news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: The Blueprint or Stillmatic?
Jay-Z - The Blueprint 31 34.07%
Nas - Stillmatic 60 65.93%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2006, 02:51 PM   #1
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Blueprint or Stillmatic

I'm talking bout albums, not "Takeover" or "Ether" - remember that when posting opinions.

I go with Blueprint, it was more consistant, around same level of rapping as Nas's and WAAAAY better production.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 02:53 PM   #2
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

P.S. Illmatic in poll is typing mistake... if some mod can correct it to Stillmatic. Thanx in advance...
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 02:56 PM   #3
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

wow good question.
nope cant choose.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:58 PM   #4
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok i fixed the poll.

But no I cant decide...I can only say they are like 2 of my children...I cant love one more than the other.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:11 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Blueprint.

The production was better and the album as a whole was more consistant. Stillmatic kinda fell off at the end. Both had some classics though and I aint talkin about the diss tracks.

Fav. Stillmatic song - The flyest
Fav. Blueprint song - Girls, Girls, Girls (remix)
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:16 PM   #6
Alesco
ADEPT

Alesco grasshopper

Nas.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:21 PM   #7
grimey

grimey grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to grimey

nas-stillmatic
grimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:23 PM   #8
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

Stillmatic
Old 11-23-2006, 04:25 PM   #9
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

Stillmatic. fav song on that is Rewind, but i think i like my favorite song on Blueprint better, which is Lyrical Excersice
Old 11-23-2006, 04:34 PM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stillmatic

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:42 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

blueprint by a mile, its a classic

stillmatic was average like all nas albums except illmatic
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #12
Alesco
ADEPT

Alesco grasshopper

Lost tapes is a classic, or dont you think so ?
Old 11-23-2006, 04:49 PM   #13
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesco View Post
Lost tapes is a classic, or dont you think so ?
yeah it is, but its not a proper album, its tracks that got left off 3 other albums
Old 11-23-2006, 05:01 PM   #14
Alesco
ADEPT

Alesco grasshopper

Its still an album though. imo
Old 11-23-2006, 05:17 PM   #15
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

i know, but i dont count it, and if i did it would be the exception, nas cant make classic, or even great albums anymore. just average ones, you know what i mean, the lost tapes should have been on those 3 albums, cos they sucked
it baffles me that an album like 'i am' couldnt have used one or two of those tracks