news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-27-2006, 08:25 AM   #1
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Buddhist monk cuts off penis after getting erection during meditation

BANGKOK (Reuters) - A Thai Buddhist monk cut off his penis with a machete because he had an erection during meditation and declined to have it reattached, saying he had renounced all earthly cares, a doctor and a newspaper said on Wednesday.

The 35-year-old monk, whose name was withheld for privacy reasons, allowed medical staff at Maharaj hospital, 780 km (480 miles) south of Bangkok to dress his wound, but refused reattachment, hospital chief Prawing Euanontouch said.

"We cleaned up the wound, gave him some stitches, but he declined to have it reattached because he said had abandoned everything," Prawing told Reuters by telephone.

Prawing declined to comment on the monk's erection, which Bangkok-based Kom Chad Luk tabloid reported on its Web site.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:32 AM   #2
frosted592
Quebec Gold

frosted592 grasshopper

Get prepared for tha budha monk
Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch
frosted592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 09:45 AM   #3
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:34 AM   #4
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

That's dedication. Like when Tamo cut off his eyelids for falling asleep in his cave.

Reskeptah
Old 11-27-2006, 11:03 AM   #5
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

serrrious???

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 11:42 AM   #6
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes both stories are true
Old 11-27-2006, 11:43 AM   #7
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Buddhist monk cuts off penis after getting erection during meditation

Thats gangsta
Old 11-27-2006, 12:02 PM   #8
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

And thats the way it should be, if you take y'r meditations serious, you'l do it...I practice kung fu and chi-kung, and in chi kung we have tests that we are not allowed to have sex for hundred days...but yet, we need to stimulate "it"...and train it. Painfull? Yes, but....it's worth it tho
Old 11-27-2006, 12:08 PM   #9
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
And thats the way it should be, if you take y'r meditations serious, you'l do it...I practice kung fu and chi-kung, and in chi kung we have tests that we are not allowed to have sex for hundred days...but yet, we need to stimulate "it"...and train it. Painfull? Yes, but....it's worth it tho
Old 11-27-2006, 12:19 PM   #10
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
its not that your not aloud its that know one would with

you told warcloud you will give him a rock if he suck you dick and he sead he wouldent go that low
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:23 PM   #11
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

hahaa
Old 11-27-2006, 12:29 PM   #12
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

lol so di d i when i found it..then i read it

lol
Old 11-27-2006, 12:38 PM   #13
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
lol so di d i when i found it..then i read it

lol
lol
Old 11-27-2006, 01:03 PM   #14
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Matic View Post
I guess I read the title too fast, thought it was about

ahahhaha
Old 11-27-2006, 01:11 PM   #15
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
youre fucking gay