news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-13-2005, 08:18 AM   #1
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper
Default Spiderman Trilogy

does anyone know if there will be a Spiderman 4?

cuase i know thier filming Spiderman 3...or done..but wont come out for a while...

but i want to see Venom already...thier mortal enemys....and in Spiderman 2 Jameinsons Son that was suppose to marry Maryjane, is the Astronaut..according to the comic books that goes into outerspace..lands on the moon and finds the Alien goo that is a alien that adventually takes over his body and he becomes venom and hes jealous that Peter Parker (spiderman) took Maryjane from here and now he trys to rage Revenge on Spiderman.....but latley all of his enemys are dieing...Doc Oct died and in the comics he hasnt died yet.....but also i know in Spiderman 3 Peter's bestfriend Harry becomes the Hob Goblin that is orange and not green like his dad that also died the Green Goblin, in part 1,

i could of wrote this trilogy better....lol....we NEED at least these 2 villians in the mix somewhere down the line.... Juggernaut and Venom.....those are Spidermans 2 most mortal enemys......

im a comic freek, i love comics lol....but anyways...what do u guys want to see or know about the new Spiderman 3 and a questionable Spiderman 4 thats also in the talks ?

oh and 1 more thing...in the Dare Devil movie...the Kingpin was in there and he was black...lol...and in the comics the Kingpin is a fat white dude and his entire body is muscle.....no bones no fat..almost human but hes just complete muscle.....and why sint he in Spiderman? thats where the King Pin was first introduce was in the Spiderman comics and Doc Oct was King Pin's main guy to do dirty work

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:21 AM   #2
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Spiderman Trilogy

yea i think thier is going to be 4...............couse the main guy that plays spidy signed a 4 movie deal wit the fim makers...i heard the on enertainment tonight
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:24 AM   #3
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think that king pin and jugernaut arnt going to be in them movies couse they were allready in other movies......jugs in the new xmen ...i dont think they will fuse the villions..in other movies
Old 07-13-2005, 09:29 AM   #4
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

dammit they should use them in their original state

Old 07-13-2005, 10:42 AM   #5
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Lightbulb Re: Spiderman Trilogy

I think that Ving Rhames was awesome to play the king pin. He looked just like the king pin in the comics except he's black and not as round, but I think he played the part beutifully.
As for Venom, in the Orginal comics spider man got the suit from outerspace and when he got back to earth he got rid of it, and one of peter parker's journalist enemy's, eddie brock found it. The green goblin is Harry Osborne in the original comics. He took over after his dad died. You must be reading the new Ultimate Marvel books they made for marvel babies.No offense just thought I'd set the record straight.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:53 PM   #6
Nexodus the Nth Entity
Nth

Nexodus the Nth Entity grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Nexodus the Nth Entity

^^ I think you meant Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin in the movie Daredevil

Didn't John Jameson become Man-Wolf after snatching some moon artifact, could be used as a side story...don't think Man-wolf was considered a villian, hell i don't know

I'm pretty sure there will be a spidey 4, heard somewhere Raimi was shooting both back-to-back, but i think that was a rumour....meh

as for villians in spidey 3, i don't think we'll see venom yet, maybe in 4 or 5, but for the next film probably build up Harry, possibly go somewhere with Doc Conners/Lizard and what not....but I agree sooner or later there'll be 2 main villians on the big screen

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace
Nexodus the Nth Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 12:56 PM   #7
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

and when that happens i will be happy
Old 07-13-2005, 12:57 PM   #8
KBilly

KBilly grasshopper

Ving Rhames as king pin? That would be the SHIT!!!!!
Old 07-13-2005, 02:25 PM   #9
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging_Soldier
I think that Ving Rhames was awesome to play the king pin. He looked just like the king pin in the comics except he's black and not as round, but I think he played the part beutifully.
As for Venom, in the Orginal comics spider man got the suit from outerspace and when he got back to earth he got rid of it, and one of peter parker's journalist enemy's, eddie brock found it. The green goblin is Harry Osborne in the original comics. He took over after his dad died. You must be reading the new Ultimate Marvel books they made for marvel babies.No offense just thought I'd set the record straight.
oh yeh! i havnt read a comic book ina good year or 2, but thanks for clearing that up, but i knew Jameson's son had a part to play in it....thanks for that....no but i did wahtch the TV show on Fox whenver it aired...

and i didnt know Doc Conners was Lizard?......

Old 07-13-2005, 04:52 PM   #10
ThePharaohNosferatu
The Sigung(Sifu's Master)

ThePharaohNosferatu grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ThePharaohNosferatu Send a message via MSN to ThePharaohNosferatu

The Villians in part 3 will be Sandman, Hob Goblin, and Maybe The Lizard and Chameleon. they might open up a bit for a Venom storyline for part 4 or 5. But he wont be in part 3

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)
ThePharaohNosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 09:42 AM   #11
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexodus the Nth Entity
^^ I think you meant Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin in the movie Daredevil

Didn't John Jameson become Man-Wolf after snatching some moon artifact, could be used as a side story...don't think Man-wolf was considered a villian, hell i don't know

I'm pretty sure there will be a spidey 4, heard somewhere Raimi was shooting both back-to-back, but i think that was a rumour....meh

as for villians in spidey 3, i don't think we'll see venom yet, maybe in 4 or 5, but for the next film probably build up Harry, possibly go somewhere with Doc Conners/Lizard and what not....but I agree sooner or later there'll be 2 main villians on the big screen
You're right his name is Micheal Clark Duncan, I feel like such a dum shit trying to correct someone and get corrected myself. FUCKKKKKK some one pass me the heater I don't deserve to go on living anymore. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:10 AM   #12
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

i thought juggernaut was a xman villian not spiderman

i would like to see carnage, rhino, chameleon, shocker or scorpion in one of the spidey movies

Bless, 1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Knok-A-Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 10:29 AM   #13
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

Who gives a fuck about the hobgoblin, that octopussy etc? Venom & Carnage kick ass.

BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 10:46 AM   #14
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

did u kow theres like 5 or 6 other charecters like venom and carnage.....2 or them are girls i think....

but yeh..im jsut waitng for Venom to pop up...shit WILL be sick as FUCK

Old 07-14-2005, 10:48 AM   #15
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knok-A-Fella
i thought juggernaut was a xman villian not spiderman

i would like to see carnage, rhino, chameleon, shocker or scorpion in one of the spidey movies

Bless, 1
Juggernaut is a spiderman original villain as i can rmember if i remember right.....but i have a 3 book comic series where Venom and Juggernaut battle it out through 3 comics....its fuckin sweet....