news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-14-2005, 04:43 PM   #16
ColombianMami
Veteran Member

ColombianMami shaolin monk
Default Re: Popularity of gangs

i think gangs are unnecessary...there's no point to them because you dont get anything good out of them n a whole bunch of people get killed...i've known so many people in gangs and it's never helped them out in life..it's only made them go downhill because it makes them violent as hell n they get into drugs n shit. But thats just my opinion...
ColombianMami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 04:45 PM   #17
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

If these are so tough why dont they join the arm forces.

Lets start up a wu corp gang.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 05:14 PM   #18
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch-chef
why is the common answer because there too scared to fight on their own or they need a hug because their mom wasnt there?? if shootin at someone 20 feet in front of u and their shootin right back like a wild west ok corral shootout is bein "scared" then i dont what the fuck to tell u, if thats scared whats brave?? that shit takes heart. most every gang around here is all drug dealers thats about gettin money the rest are basically hood crews that grew up together. my neighborhood used to be just one big hood crew, we werent a gang just a shitload of friends, some killers some dealers and some like me, just a dude who lives here cool with everyone, for the most part but...lately over the past couple years we been over run with out of towners from chicago and LA tryin convert people like the fuckin crusades out here. u got the gangster disciples and the folks comin from chicago then u got who took hold of our hood and was able to convert alot of people around here, GKB Gangster Killer Bloods. disciples got half of the hood around us, its still considered the same neighborhood tho and GKB that got most of the rest so out of towners got us beefin each other. but the bottom line is money, drug and gun traffic money. some of u come from places where its cool to be in a gang or theres gangs full of scared 11 year olds but its alot different from that here.

i ment ppl who r wannabe who try. there are a lot of serious shit dat goes down here. mostly by turks kurds and other foreigners. just little pricks try to imitate. but i hav seen a lot of shit i kno the difference between real gangstas and little dicks. i kno leaders of big turkish mafia and islamic kurd parties who are criminal lords who do there illegal shit but i prefer to keep quiet and sit and not get involved. they hear this shit and try to be like that. a hunger for power
Old 07-14-2005, 05:17 PM   #19
hellbound
since birth...

hellbound grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hellbound

I'm not in a gang or anything, but people tell me it's the only family they ever had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
Lets start up a wu corp gang.
Old 07-14-2005, 05:59 PM   #20
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbound
I'm not in a gang or anything, but people tell me it's the only family they ever had.

That seems to be the only excuse.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:23 PM   #21
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

nooksacks have bloods, lummis(some indians down the street) have crips(and bloods but those bloods r nooksack affiliated.) its funny tho how when one blood needs some dope and a crip in lummi has it, they're like cool with it. Probably kill u in LA over the shit. ive just noticed most of the gang members are kids who arent real tough an the ones who r are in jail cuz theyve hurt people or been caught dealing. gangs in small communities have always seemed useless to me. I know in bigger cities its shit cuz neighborhoods r so fuckin overun with the bullshit
Old 07-14-2005, 10:39 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

One time, I got roughed up by a senior citizen gang. They were quicker and tougher than I expected.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 10:48 PM   #23
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by crastuf
the best of people come from gang enviroments. Bruce Lee, Tupac, Game, Snoop, N.W.A., etc. If you think about it everybody has gang relations. When you go to war. the red,white, and flue vs. the white and red. I have relations with the Bloods. I even wrote some poetry on gangs. It's everyday lifestyle since the beginning of time.
But I don't gangbang because I know what it's like to get banged on. I fight like a man should.
Nobody in NWA was in a gang thats why they wear all black

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 10:55 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It doesn't really matter to me if 50 was in a gang or not. I still can't understand half of what he's trying to say, cause he mumbles so much. He should cut down on the roids.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 11:58 PM   #25
manhattan360
SLIMEY SAVAGE

manhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkey

if u wanna be in a gang at least be original make your own gang dont copy somebody else's or another states but for 50 socalle g unit gang what they do just get shot
manhattan360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 03:16 AM   #26
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
You all might think 50 is fake, but when he said he started his own gang he was serious. there are ppl in NY who are in the G-unit gang
Nah man, 50 is as fake as pamela's tits, realy man.That bitch 50 won't kill a fly...
Old 07-15-2005, 03:46 AM   #27
whaeva

whaeva grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColombianMami
gangs are just a cover up for people who are afraid to fight so they need people to back them up
wow i neva thought id agree wit jessica
whaeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 05:00 AM   #28
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Hahahaha... Gangs man.. theres alot of mexican gangstaz where I live, of course there all lil kids who think there in the real shit
Old 07-15-2005, 10:36 AM   #29
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
One time, I got roughed up by a senior citizen gang. They were quicker and tougher than I expected.
LOL
Old 07-15-2005, 11:24 AM   #30
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

Its like squares back in the day niggas thought it looked coo to do it plus it was bad, same wif gangs it looks straight if u throwin up PIRU an plus its bad. Only thing iz tho u gone have some rich kid goin down Krenshaw thinkin he bad throwin up Cali Park Compton Crip signs not realizin he in Billard Blood Turf an get smoked. Theres a lotta kids that din even know bout the major gangs until the game an yayo started talkin bout it but for all the real G's we know the real deal. There was a group called "Bloods an crips" theyd rap it was like bangin on wax instead of killin in the streets theyd kill eachother on vinyl

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote