news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-15-2005, 12:51 PM   #31
Crazy K

Crazy K shaolin monk
Default Re: Popularity of gangs

Man, kids in my school be throwin up signs even though they not affiliated. I mean, people recruit you into gangs with lies and shit. You don't join yourself. Last I heard gangs were meant for protection. Bloods were developed to protect themselves from the Crips cause they had a lot of power back then.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:32 PM   #32
TonyStarks29
Plug One

TonyStarks29 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to TonyStarks29

Quote:
Originally Posted by crastuf
the best of people come from gang enviroments. Bruce Lee, Tupac, Game, Snoop, N.W.A., etc. If you think about it everybody has gang relations. When you go to war. the red,white, and flue vs. the white and red. I have relations with the Bloods. I even wrote some poetry on gangs. It's everyday lifestyle since the beginning of time.
But I don't gangbang because I know what it's like to get banged on. I fight like a man should.
Wait....I got much respect for Bruce Lee, one of the most entertaining martial artists, but saying Tupac, Game, Snoop, and N.W.A. are among "the best of people" is ridiculous. They do nothing but spit misogynous rhymes. I like all of them, but calling them "the best of people" is quite a street.

Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse
-Ghostface
TonyStarks29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 01:33 PM   #33
ColombianMami
Veteran Member

ColombianMami shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaeva
wow i neva thought id agree wit jessica
lol...n you are...?
ColombianMami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:12 PM   #34
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaeva
wow i neva thought id agree wit jessica
HAHAHAHAHA

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:14 PM   #35
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

GANGS IS 4 CATS WHO CAN'T COME UP IN THE WORLD... THEY USUALLY KIDS WITH PROBLEMS IN THERE HOME. THEY JOIN AND GROW UP IN IT... GANGS IS SOME WILD SHIT... I CAN'T IMAGE DYING FOR A COLOR. THERE SO MANY WAYS 2 GET IN THEM...I ALMOST GOT IN ONE AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT TIL YEARS LATER LOL.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:24 PM   #36
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My gang consists of merciless rapists and portable chainsaws. Fuck your gang colours, we wear intestants and disney socks. Your momma, damnit.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:51 PM   #37
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
My gang consists of merciless rapists and portable chainsaws. Fuck your gang colours, we wear intestants and disney socks. Your momma, damnit.
are the disney socks a free membership gift
Old 07-18-2005, 02:54 PM   #38
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag
GANGS IS 4 CATS WHO CAN'T COME UP IN THE WORLD... THEY USUALLY KIDS WITH PROBLEMS IN THERE HOME. THEY JOIN AND GROW UP IN IT... GANGS IS SOME WILD SHIT... I CAN'T IMAGE DYING FOR A COLOR. THERE SO MANY WAYS 2 GET IN THEM...I ALMOST GOT IN ONE AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT TIL YEARS LATER LOL.
it's not really a color......it's more of a ideal

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:56 PM   #39
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
Nah man, 50 is as fake as pamela's tits, realy man.That bitch 50 won't kill a fly...
im serious man you can go up there and find out for urself he has bangers claimin G-unit

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:58 PM   #40
akira kurosawa
Veteran Member

akira kurosawa grasshopper

I'm a member of the M.M.I. - me, myself and I.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:39 PM   #41
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
Hahahaha... Gangs man.. theres alot of mexican gangstaz where I live, of course there all lil kids who think there in the real shit
you should see yakima washington,.....they even have a satanic 666 crip gang there...its like 90% hispanic in yakima..."crackima" "yak vegas".....theres so much dope you'd think u were in Oakland
Old 07-18-2005, 03:46 PM   #42
Godess
Banned

Godess grasshopper

http://media.hot97.com/av/audio/excl...ple-saigon.mp3
Godess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 05:31 PM   #43
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Around here there are some real pussy ass fucking gangs. The Checker Crew aka Crip Creepers are the worst. When they first started it was like a couple older kids recruiting 12 year olds and shit. Their leader tried sucker punching me with a knife in his hand (nevermind the fact that he's twice my size) and I fucking busted his shit. Another pussy gang is the "Weekend Crew". I've known half of these kids since 3rd grade and they're all fucking idiots. Oh, and let's not forget the "La Familia". I guess there really is a La Familia gang full of some real dudes but the one in my area are all pussies. You'd think 6 diesel ass black kids would fuck up one short white dude but they bitched out and went home.

Either way, fuck gangs. I roll independant.