news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-28-2006, 01:22 AM   #1
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic
Default superbs claims of 'ghost'writing for ghost

can someone elaborate on what exactly superb said about ghostwriting for ghost after the ironman album?

seems ludicrous to me, but ive never seen much discussion on it. did ghost and superb have a falling out? why did he make these claims?

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:48 AM   #2
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

i dunno... i doubt that... because if so... superb shoulda dropped an album... he never did...i think ghost and perb need to get on the good foot.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:50 AM   #3
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
i dunno... i doubt that... because if so... superb shoulda dropped an album... he never did...i think ghost and perb need to get on the good foot.
justin timberlake lmfao. yea i watched shark tale.....

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:04 PM   #4
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

^what?

but yeah did ghost ever have a reaction to this?

Old 11-28-2006, 03:07 PM   #5
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

I had some files with superb talkin about it, but its on my other computer. He basically just says that Ghost got his whole supreme clientele style off him
Old 11-28-2006, 03:09 PM   #6
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Yea. Wasn't that an iterview done while he was in prison.
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:25 PM   #7
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

so he said that he influenced ghost; he didnt actually say he wrote lyrics for him?

Old 11-28-2006, 09:23 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok my understanding of the whole shit is this, if anyone remembers the track goodtimes pt 2 (with Superb on the chorus) , Superb has his own song with the exact same lyrics that Ghost uses on that track, I dont know what came first.

Perb is on SC a bit too, his style is different to Ghost i think, Perb wishes that he gave him that style
Old 11-28-2006, 09:30 PM   #9
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

he said ghost bite his style you know that emotion style he did on can't go to sleep and pretty tony - "the nigga say "i don't want nobody sound like me on no album", but he sound like me the whole fucking album" superb say something like that

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 10:48 PM   #10
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Superb also sounds like a coc addict and I would not believe anything he says.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:00 PM   #11
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

even if ghost was inspired by superb that isnt really a big deal...artists are inspired by others all the time. and did superb have a copyright on the "emotional" style? if you can run with it and improve on it then its still your own art.

so just to clarify, superb has only said that ghost bit off his style, not that he actually wrote lyrics for him?

Old 11-29-2006, 02:25 AM   #12
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

Lord Superb "The Man"
Small transcript:

"The whole Supreme Clientele album, that's me, I wrote that. [...] I had to pay my dues, I had to do what I had to do to get in the game. [...] But the second time around? Like the first time is all me, man, the second time is all you, man. [...] But you gotta ask permission to be me. [...] That nigga took flows, man, that nigga took words, man, that nigga took everything! [...] And now I'm up in here, [...] I don't get a kite from him, man, I don't get a package, I don't get nothing, man. He's a creep, man. [...] Now we all you used to always hear him on the Wu albums, when he told you 'I don't want no nigga sounding like me, on no album!', man. That nigga sound like me on every album. [...]

But:
"But it's like, yo, I ain't really mad at that, cause I ain't a hater, man. [...] I ain't tellin y'all 'Don't go buy his album!', but I'm tellin y'all, man, 'That ain't him, that's me, man!'"

Peace.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:49 AM   #13
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

i dunnoooo Ghost is that dude.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:01 AM   #14
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Ghost started using that whiney style on wu forever on the impossible track. His lyrics were also great on that album. If Ghost lyrics sucked on OBCL and Forever then some how supreme cliental had amzing lyrics I would believe superb but every album ghost is on he comes with the heat.

Superb is just jealous and trying to get some money.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:55 AM   #15
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Arief View Post
Lord Superb "The Man"
Small transcript:

"The whole Supreme Clientele album, that's me, I wrote that. [...] I had to pay my dues, I had to do what I had to do to get in the game. [...] But the second time around? Like the first time is all me, man, the second time is all you, man. [...] But you gotta ask permission to be me. [...] That nigga took flows, man, that nigga took words, man, that nigga took everything! [...] And now I'm up in here, [...] I don't get a kite from him, man, I don't get a package, I don't get nothing, man. He's a creep, man. [...] Now we all you used to always hear him on the Wu albums, when he told you 'I don't want no nigga sounding like me, on no album!', man. That nigga sound like me on every album. [...]

But:
"But it's like, yo, I ain't really mad at that, cause I ain't a hater, man. [...] I ain't tellin y'all 'Don't go buy his album!', but I'm tellin y'all, man, 'That ain't him, that's me, man!'"

Peace.

hmmm..