news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 06:29 PM   #16
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: Say something stupid

think about this....incest is against natural & government laws, then how did we get here? because the Bible says God created Adam & Eve, and them alone. They had 2 sons and 3 daughters......now someone had to bone someone to have more children since it was just them no? so we were created from incest har har har

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 07-14-2005, 06:31 PM   #17
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

pickles go good with people - jeffrey daumer
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 07-14-2005, 06:39 PM   #18
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

hahahaha bong bong

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 07-14-2005, 06:40 PM   #19
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Huh???
Old 07-14-2005, 06:41 PM   #20
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Huh??? Me not know what thread is about.......$#^$($(???
Old 07-14-2005, 06:48 PM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

MC hammer is a better lyricist than rakim because he sold more records.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 07-14-2005, 06:51 PM   #22
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

DIRECTIONS:

go straight down here make a right and go straight, make a right and go straight again, then make another right at that corner and go straight , then make one more right and go straight.

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 07-14-2005, 06:51 PM   #23
Found My Purpose

Old 07-14-2005, 06:56 PM   #24
THE W
ISRAELITE

i went and bought a new toilet cuz people kept pissing and shitting in my old one.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:58 PM   #25
Found My Purpose

Old 07-14-2005, 06:59 PM   #26
THE W
ISRAELITE

JESUS WAS RED, FUCKERS!! - kool-aid man
Old 07-14-2005, 07:01 PM   #27
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

i didnt want to eat hot dogs because eating dogs is nasty!!!!
Old 07-14-2005, 07:02 PM   #28
Found My Purpose

Old 07-14-2005, 07:05 PM   #29
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

i just bought a polo shirt with meat sleeves for dinner my human egg machine is a pain in the roach dimples

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 07-14-2005, 07:06 PM   #30
THE W
ISRAELITE

fat people always get the best cheeseburgers.
Closed Thread