news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 11-30-2006, 05:24 PM   #1
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default Deleted Posts

can someone on admin please tell me why my posts are so rapidly deleted
and whos doing it
i noticed this a lot over the last few days
whats the purpose of it?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 08:14 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to fuck with you........paranoia is a good weapon.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:31 AM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Naw, it happened to me last week. I also made a whole thread and it got axed quick. All I wanted was at least an explanation. If I did that to somebody at Raplevel and then they asked why then I would at least tell them. That was kinda some low shit.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:28 AM   #4
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
to fuck with you........paranoia is a good weapon.
well its not making me paranoid, its just a bit upsetting that ive been here about 8 months and got 4000 posts, and pimptastic been here 2 months and still got 3000 posts
Old 12-01-2006, 02:32 PM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I've deleted posts in the Voting thread and picture thread because it was off topic...when ya'll get going and start convos in threads about something else I'll move it to the neverending threadthread
Old 12-02-2006, 06:15 AM   #6
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

alright, i guess that means youre doing youre job
Old 12-04-2006, 04:29 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This shit is getting old. I aint even makin cooley post and my shit is gettin deleted right and left. Ive had at least six post that I know of in the last few weeks that have got the axe. I just made a new post with a video in my battle thread and then went back to edit it and the shit was gone. wtf? Whoever got beef should bring it to me instead of the passive aggresive shit. For real.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:29 PM   #8
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Well its not me.

Point me in the direction on your "battle thread" and ill check who deleted your post.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:33 PM   #9
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

i think this is the cue for my appointment as a faculty member of this forum.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:14 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
Well its not me.

Point me in the direction on your "battle thread" and ill check who deleted your post.

I have a battle rap thread in the hip-hop shop. Its stickied. I just dropped a funny ass battle and I had to do it twice.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:08 PM   #11
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

i'm starting to get this same feeling actually. There's been a couple times this past week where i couldn't find a post i swear i had made.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:16 PM   #12
RoboChrist Penisaur
Banned

RoboChrist Penisaur grasshopper

I wish this was a thread about mexican prostituting. I'm gonna close my eyes and wish really hard and maybe when I open them, my wish will come true.
RoboChrist Penisaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:54 PM   #13
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboChrist Penisaur View Post
I wish this was a thread about mexican prostituting. I'm gonna close my eyes and wish really hard and maybe when I open them, my wish will come true.

just go start one, i mean your posting pointless shit in the deleted post thread, shit'z probably gonna get deleted. and damn i wanna see some mexi ho'z too but i aint gotta an oxpass to do so. hook it up amigo
Old 12-05-2006, 05:56 PM   #14
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
can someone on admin please tell me why my posts are so rapidly deleted
and whos doing it
i noticed this a lot over the last few days
whats the purpose of it?

the hall of gay will be opened soon, then all your 4000 postz can be archived accordingly where they belong.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:10 PM   #15
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
I have a battle rap thread in the hip-hop shop. Its stickied. I just dropped a funny ass battle and I had to do it twice.
To my knowledge, im the only one who can permanently delete posts. If anyone else deletes something, it can be still seen by other mods/admins, and theres no sign of any deleted post in that thread. So either your posting while your drunk as fuck and imagining things, or our server dont like your posts and other peoples and its just randomly deleting things.

If this gets any worse ill have a look into it.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote