news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-15-2005, 07:33 AM   #16
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper
Default Re: da way u smoke

i smoke from a pipe or a joint usually.."smash rappers like hash"method man

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 11:05 AM   #17
Welshkillabee
WelshKillaBee

Welshkillabee grasshopper

A joint of weed, I stay away from hash its no good where I live (bad quality)
Old 07-15-2005, 12:27 PM   #18
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiCaL24
hashish? isn't that that Indian tobacco?
no far off man, its made from pure Tetrahydrocanibinoil, or THC from weed.........all you need is a lil bit to get fuckin high iIF you know how to get hight right......

a lot of peopel roll blunts and waste all the smoke...make your suppose to take big enough hits so u can hold it in your lungs for as long as you can unitll theres no more smoke that comes out with you breathe out.........thats the best way alos to save u A LOT of money..belive me i know....

but yeh hashish is jsut pure THC that they sale in bricks that are about a paper sheet big and about half a inch to an inch or so thick......

i smoked it a few times out of a waterbong after a party a i blacked out at.....i was soo high and drunk..it was great...

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 12:52 PM   #19
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Well i dunno...i only smoke sigarettes. But i have friends who do smoke hashish. And they smoke it with a pipe.
But it's pretty easy to get it here and smoke it in the Netherlands. But not as easy as everybody always thinks about the Netherlands, but i guess still alot easier than in other countries. But i have no idea about the price.
And you can just buy it in coffeeshops legal

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 02:11 PM   #20
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Actually, and I could be wrong, but I believe that after you have sparked up the chronic, the smoke itself is only potent or effective for about 5 seconds. So holding that sh*t in forever until the smoke doesnt come out, really isnt the key. Was the guy who said that the one that was having lung pains the other day? Of course if you want to get real high, you gotta cough. So either take one big killer hit that makes you cough. or if you dont have that much or cant take the coughing convlusions, take a smaller hit, and actually force yourself to cough a little. It opens up pores (i dont think they are called pores technically) in your lungs and allows the THC to get in a bit better. BUt seriously, if you havent tried the hash in your coffee, your missing out.
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 02:35 PM   #21
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

Holding the smoke as long as you can in your lungs is BAD and DOESN'T make you higher,
when you have inhaled the smoke all the THC goes in your blood, if you hold it longer, there won't be more THC in your longs, infact it's even bad to do that, cuz of all the bad shit that you hold longer in your lungs, that definately isn't good for your lungs!!!!

it could be true that coughing helps to make the THC go better to your blood, but keeping the smoke long in your lungs doesn't do shit! It only ruins your lungs...

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 04:36 PM   #22
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper

jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 05:38 PM   #23
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk

Bake a brownie or a chocolate cake.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:39 PM   #24
Hidden Chamber
NYG

Hidden Chamber grasshopper

I ain't smoked weed in awhile
Hidden Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 07:01 PM   #25
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

yeah i got some hash right now, not alot but shit u really dont need too much. i got no clue how much it costs tho my man gives it to me, he usually gets it when he re's up hydro. mixin hydro and hash is the god damn devil in disguise. when im outside all we smoke is blunts, dutchmasters only no flavored shits, if its just me at home i'll use a pipe and play madden but to listen to a new cd i'll take a el to the head and lay there.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 07:17 PM   #26
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by venex
Holding the smoke as long as you can in your lungs is BAD and DOESN'T make you higher,
when you have inhaled the smoke all the THC goes in your blood, if you hold it longer, there won't be more THC in your longs, infact it's even bad to do that, cuz of all the bad shit that you hold longer in your lungs, that definately isn't good for your lungs!!!!

it could be true that coughing helps to make the THC go better to your blood, but keeping the smoke long in your lungs doesn't do shit! It only ruins your lungs...

peace!
the most iggnorent thing ive heard..no offense man...but this is true

when u learn to take big hits..and hold it in for a long time, it will get you higher...where do u think it goes? to YOUR BRAIN, not your blood stream like some other dude said, man when u breath oxygen the oxygen is meant to go to your brain, that what blood and your heart does, it pumps blood FOR your brain to work....and when you keep a lot of smoke in your lungs for a long period of time, it IS in place where the oxygen is, so it gets sucked up through your lung sacks, and strait to your brain!!!! its not having it in your brain that gets you high, its it going to your brain and influencing a chemical reaction that feeds off oxygen IN your brain, thinkin it needs THC to work properly, your BRAIN feeds off oxygen, so when theres THC mixed with it..u get high, how else to do u think u feel high? just because it in your blood stream? no wrong THC stays in your blood for a whole year before it leaves......

i know my shit guys........and ive EXPERIENCED IT,

but yeh it DOES fo through your blood stream, TO get to your brain WHICH is what u gets high which is the chemical reaction it produces.....
and YES IT IS bad for your lungs, smokin period is bad

but i just smoke ciggerettes now

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 07:24 PM   #27
IvanKorbi
Norwegian Viking

IvanKorbi grasshopper

Hits from the bucket.
IvanKorbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 07:32 PM   #28
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

alright now we got people tellin us how to get and how not to get high?? what the fuck, man i hold that shit in until my lungs burn and half way thru blowin it out my nose i squeeze my nostrils closed, like i smell somethin bad, and try and push the smoke thru until my eyes feel like there ready to pop out, makin that shit go to my brain even if it dont want to anymore. whats the point in gettin high if dont try and get as high as possible??
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 07:47 PM   #29
smo
ya advertisement here $10

smo Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch-chef
yeah i got some hash right now, not alot but shit u really dont need too much. i got no clue how much it costs tho my man gives it to me, he usually gets it when he re's up hydro. mixin hydro and hash is the god damn devil in disguise. when im outside all we smoke is blunts, dutchmasters only no flavored shits, if its just me at home i'll use a pipe and play madden but to listen to a new cd i'll take a el to the head and lay there.
hey yo, men! smokin' hydro with hash is da way da indians do! sitkhas smoke it usin' da 'chilim' - da first smokin' device in da fuckin' world)) u can buy it, or make it by yourself. look here:...

peace!

for all others: hold da smoke as long as u can, and da happyness'll come to ya!!!
smo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 11:31 PM   #30
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta

I've heard my friends talk about gravity bong's along time ago and how good they work. I never tried it though. I just smoke out my own piece usually.