news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-15-2005, 12:02 AM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default What things annoy you while you're driving?

I don't like when people tailgate me(follow me real close). It's not like I'm driving under the speed limit, so there isn't any reason for them scrubs to be on my ass. I've almost had some people run into me after I pumped my brakes. It's just me letting them know they are following me to close. If they run into me, it's their fault.

Also, you got people driving like 80 miles per hour or above on a 55 mile per hour zone. That's just plain stupid and brainless. You got people swerving in and out of traffic so they can get to the red light about 10 seconds before you.

And people on motorcycles seem to think that they don't have the follow the rules that people in cars do. They pass in no passing zones, driving very recklessley, and acting like weirdos.

And people talking on their cell phones while they're driving. Unless it's like en emergency, I don't see why people have to talk on the cell phone so damn much. There have been tons of accidents lately because of these jackasses. There should be a law put in place for the whole US, not just certain states and areas, to restrict people from talking on their cell phones while driving.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 12:12 AM   #2
Surgeon General

Surgeon General grasshopper
Default Re: What things annoy you while you're driving?

what the hell?
Old 07-15-2005, 12:18 AM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't understand your reponse.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:26 AM   #4
Surgeon General

don't ever drive around me then, lol, you just explained everything i do,
Old 07-15-2005, 12:49 AM   #5
netscape check two
N.I.

lol why do you tailgate people?
Old 07-15-2005, 01:20 AM   #6
hellbound
since birth...

hellbound grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hellbound

Yeah, tailgaters suck. I know people that go 95 mph in 35 mph zone, fucking scary and idiotic. And stupid or drunk drivers are the worst, so wrekless and unpredictable.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:26 AM   #7
netscape check two
N.I.

No offense to the females, but they tend to be worse drivers than guys. Fixing their hair while driving, doing their makeup, talking on the cell phone to their girl about which guy's rod they sucked that day, etc.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:05 AM   #8
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

diareea
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 02:29 AM   #9
wutangazn
okinawan, not japanese

wutangazn grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to wutangazn

when a passenger touches my cd player and shifter
wutangazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 06:05 AM   #10
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

All people drive like dumb fucks. Besides I have my permit right now, im getting my license sep 18 !
Old 07-15-2005, 12:58 PM   #11
mn2683

mn2683 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to mn2683

i hate people who drive exactly the speed limit or under it
1. Method Man- 4:21...The Day After
2. Jeru the Damaja- Wrath of the Math
3. Nas- The World is Yours (original remix)
mn2683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 01:03 PM   #12
Surgeon General

i dont know why i tailgate, im not saying i always tailgate, but if someone pisses me off on the road, such as cutting me off, then i'd like to piss them off, i just feel comfortable behind the wheel, im not afraid of the way i drive, im afraid of the way others drive
Old 07-15-2005, 01:07 PM   #13
MantiZ
Veteran Member

MantiZ grasshopper

the only thing that disturbs me when i'm driving are hangovers. i just can't drive cuz i'm afraid of everything on the road. btw i crashed my moms car when i was driving a day after drinking... shit..

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
Banks is a bitch
Young Buck is a Bitch
Tony Yayo is a bitch
Fifty is a bitch
Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.
MantiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 04:31 PM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn2683
i hate people who drive exactly the speed limit or under it
I can't stand slow people either. I like to always go at least 5mph over the speed limit, cops usually don't care about 5mph over. I don't drive quite as fast as I used to though since I got a ticket, fuckin $76 for 5 over, I was goin like 25 over but he wrote it for 5.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:19 PM   #15
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

you know what I hate while driving?
horny scummy truck drivers...

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote