news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: Rating
10 26 60.47%
9 10 23.26%
8 2 4.65%
7 3 6.98%
6 1 2.33%
5 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2008, 01:46 AM   #16
Supreme-NRT
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Supreme-NRT shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Supreme-NRT

I just got some tracks of the album, I have to cop it no matter what!
Supreme-NRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:08 AM   #17
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

It's a teriffic album, I like Reality Check the best. The album has charisma in it that makes me re-listen to it all over again. Great replay value 10/10. The rhymes are very tight, yet they sound so...young,but experienced. Just like Mobb Deep sounded on Shook Ones Pt II and the whole album. 10/10. The beats are very soft,enjoyable,makes the songs last,gives them some lasting appeal for replay. 10/10

Its a 10/10 album. True classic. Thanks for the find Mr. Bateman.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:19 AM   #18
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Anyone that likes this, I definately recommend the one.be.lo albums, but I'd download Senim Silla's before you buy it, cos I love Binary Star but really didn't like his first solo effort.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 05:49 AM   #19
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ive heard some One.Be.Lo stuff, but i dont have any Binary Star stuff, so this is going on my list

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:55 AM   #20
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Binary Star's album is a must own. Should be in every hip-hop fan's collection. Rhymes, beats, etc.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:05 AM   #21
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

"Now which bastard wants some acid
Corrosive chemicals casted
Spitting venom I mastered
Ran with dogs as rabid and rivers as rapid"

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:47 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, that one line that always sticks with me.

dig that track.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 09:25 AM   #23
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

This has to be one of the 20,maybe even 10 best hip hop albums of all time.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:46 AM   #24
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Absolutely amazing album. One Be Lo is my favorite non-Wu Tang MC.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:51 AM   #25
brown_dogg
the brown guy

brown_dogg grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to brown_dogg

Senim Silla and OneBeLo came mad correct on this album. All beats are solid too. "Glen Close" is one of my favourite tracks, and "Solar Powered". Dope shit, classic album.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #26
dbdavidwu4ever
Wu Gambinos Member

dbdavidwu4ever crouching tigerdbdavidwu4ever crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to dbdavidwu4ever

I just finished listening to this album for the 1st time. OMFG haha. I had that feeling that I got when I first finished listening to 36 chambers. How come these guys aren't that well known????? The production, the rhyming, the ideas, the delivery, everything was great.

For now I give it a 10/10, it might go higher in the future somehow. What's funny is I see everyone giving it a 9/10 or 10/10 yet the ratings being voted don't show this, I guess the people that voted anything below that haven't heard it yet.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #27
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

got this on my music player and cd
Old 11-11-2009, 06:00 AM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I listen to I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings Part 1 more than any other hip hop track i can think off.

Just reflecting on this album overall, i wonder if most people here would find it "boring" if it came out now.

I don't know, either way, it has the most replay value of pretty much any hip hop album i have.

And it's one of the best.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:32 AM   #29
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

One of the best albums ever. Truley underrated, it's absolutly up there with the best albums ever for sure. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings is my favorite.

If you like it you should takr a closer look at One Be Lo - S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M:

Also Senim Silla - The Name The Motto The Outcome is worth checking out.

Old 11-17-2009, 10:15 AM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

better be good