news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-09-2006, 05:38 PM   #31
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

To those who nominated me and voted for me as well, I'll kindly let you fellate me and if you're lucky even juggle my balls a little. All you queers who didn't vote for me, you can all suck my dick.

It's a win-win situation.

Old 12-09-2006, 05:41 PM   #32
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hopefuly i was'nt mentioned the whole duration of these awards. peace

750 REBELS - australia's best

Old 12-09-2006, 05:48 PM   #33
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
So who's gonna win the "Kanye West Award" for being the biggest whiner about not winning an award?

36 chambers.....he really wanted that playa hatin' dickhead award...he wanted it real bad....

we should of nominated him soley for the laziest mod award. lazy bastard./
Old 12-09-2006, 05:50 PM   #34
Gawd
Just walk away.

japser since you won for best thread can we get a super hyper mega turbo awesome update please? as in hundreds of pics. kthx
Old 12-09-2006, 05:54 PM   #35
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holy shit *stops munching on cereal* look at your fucking post count dude! *points at eD*

Old 12-09-2006, 05:55 PM   #36
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

I'm still recovering from the last update. It's not like these images don't scar me for life, no.

Besides, I already won the award.

Old 12-09-2006, 05:57 PM   #37
Gawd
Just walk away.

you son of a bitch.....you promised us a massive update and only if you won......you broke my heart.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:59 PM   #38
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
holy shit *stops munching on cereal* look at your fucking post count dude! *points at eD*
you see im allowed the intrawebs forums @ work....you see how that works?
Old 12-09-2006, 06:00 PM   #39
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk

Here's a teaser...

Old 12-09-2006, 06:01 PM   #40
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

dude. seriously ever herd of carpiltunel syndrome

Old 12-09-2006, 06:02 PM   #41
Gawd
Just walk away.

naw...but ill ask about it in the thoughts and questions thread.....
Old 12-09-2006, 06:08 PM   #42
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I'd like to say thank you to all the fans, to all the people that stuck with me thru the hard times when no one else thought I'd make it. Tek who got me out alive from brick city when I hit Gordo from sesame st over the head with a genuine coke bottle. Wooz, who's mom used to cook the best hot bowl of chicken noodle soup when I'd stop by with a hangover. MsRza and Krizy for sending me those nude pics when I was locked up in the state pen. BigBen for sending me those packs of dank and Robby for making sure they got delivered. I'll never forget the time you rolled thru w/ Sicka, Charging Soldier and BluHook in the back of the van with the boosted tanks of gasoline and we set Intellekt's house on fire. Man where would we have been if eD didn't roll thru with the heavy artillery to blast us outta that one? Who knows, I'm just glad BigLu was waiting with the liquor and the blunts when we got back to the spot. Peace to you all.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 12-09-2006, 06:25 PM   #43
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

*bings eats a bag of Reeses cups*
Old 12-09-2006, 06:46 PM   #44
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aight, Eric and Jasper you both won more than 1 award so I added your thank you comments below your award and copied them. If you want to make them different etc. let me know.

Old 12-09-2006, 07:17 PM   #45
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

THANKS FOR THE REWARD....

I should have gotten nominated for the post whore.

PEACE

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006