0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2006, 12:59 AM   #16
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 40,287
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default

im an asshole sometimes, i even go weeks without talking to my two sisters. my family is more disfunctional than a u-god charity concert
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 01:24 AM   #17
NY_Mami
Wu Fan
 
NY_Mami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Age: 26
Posts: 2,214
Rep Power: 13
NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
im an asshole sometimes, i even go weeks without talking to my two sisters. my family is more disfunctional than a u-god charity concert
dayum....that's not healthy...
NY_Mami is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 01:41 AM   #18
RAMESH
penalty boxed user
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Africa
Age: 35
Posts: 2,544
Rep Power: 0
RAMESH shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
What u talking about WILLIS? Elaborate on this... I am a woman and I listen to
WUTANG... since 93.. got the tat and I rock wuwear...
but still.. what you mean women that cant stand their ground should not listen
to WUTANG.. maybe they should
you a lesbian?
wu-tang lyrics is aggresive it's a fact that wu-tang degrades women on cd's they don't even call women women they call them bitches most of the time when they mention bitches it's about fucking them or smacking dick to there mouth
so i'm thinking you must be nymph or maybe u like getting fucked hard i'm not trying to degrade you just don't think it's feminan
i didn't say women can't stand their ground i was talking about bitch boys
women don't have to stand their ground women shouldn't fight
who wants to be involved with a women who fights maybe if they hot i'll fuck them but that's as far as it goes
RAMESH is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 01:47 AM   #19
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ
 
MsRzaRecTaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: WORLDWIDE
Posts: 6,450
Rep Power: 32
MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

so are you saying that a female that listens to WUTANG .. or hiphop in general are lesbians?
is that what you are trying to imply?
WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT I WAS A LESBIAN?
__________________

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 01:51 AM   #20
Razorsharp
Take It Personal
 
Razorsharp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Underground Where The Rats At
Age: 27
Posts: 9,800
Rep Power: 31
Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
you a lesbian?
wu-tang lyrics is aggresive it's a fact that wu-tang degrades women on cd's they don't even call women women they call them bitches most of the time when they mention bitches it's about fucking them or smacking dick to there mouth
so i'm thinking you must be nymph or maybe u like getting fucked hard i'm not trying to degrade you just don't think it's feminan
i didn't say women can't stand their ground i was talking about bitch boys
women don't have to stand their ground women shouldn't fight
who wants to be involved with a women who fights maybe if they hot i'll fuck them but that's as far as it goes
WOW u are an idiot... jus because u have never met anyone that likes Wu-Tang who is a woman, doesnt mean they dont exist.... Jedi Mind Tricks speaks about fags and gay people smashing on them... i bet u listen to them, dont u get offended?
__________________


Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy





Razorsharp is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 02:00 AM   #21
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,351
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
you a lesbian?
wu-tang lyrics is aggresive it's a fact that wu-tang degrades women on cd's they don't even call women women they call them bitches most of the time when they mention bitches it's about fucking them or smacking dick to there mouth
Not all the music Wu does degrades females. Are you sure your listening to the same Wu?

And why the fuck does someone have to be hard to listen to wu? That's the most ignorant shit I've ever heard. Wu Tang made it- that means there largest fan base is white middle class suburbia. You do the math on it.

And for the record ms Rza is not a lesbo. I asked if she wanted to kiss my girlfriend, and she siad no. She's a very classy lady. I think she'd be able to whip your ass though.
__________________
WARPATH is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 02:04 AM   #22
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!
 
Lil' Ruger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
Age: 21
Posts: 7,571
Rep Power: 0
Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
you a lesbian?
wu-tang lyrics is aggresive it's a fact that wu-tang degrades women on cd's they don't even call women women they call them bitches most of the time when they mention bitches it's about fucking them or smacking dick to there mouth
so i'm thinking you must be nymph or maybe u like getting fucked hard i'm not trying to degrade you just don't think it's feminan
i didn't say women can't stand their ground i was talking about bitch boys
women don't have to stand their ground women shouldn't fight
who wants to be involved with a women who fights maybe if they hot i'll fuck them but that's as far as it goes
hahahah your fucking dumb hahahaha dumb ass hahaha someone slap this fucker with a text book.
__________________

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 03:25 AM   #23
RAMESH
penalty boxed user
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Africa
Age: 35
Posts: 2,544
Rep Power: 0
RAMESH shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
naw i dont feel the same wu tang'z for everybody but i respect what u said ramesh

like everyone i lived around was white growing up nobody listened to wu but skateboarderz and shit. i dont think i know anyone who playz chess, watchez kung fu or forcez wu tang on anyone. i dont know any fagz or bitch boyz who listen to wu, i agree with u that that'z wak. i know chic'z that dig it tho and i think it'z great. it'z music and thatz it to me. itz like the ultimate style of rap music that'z why im into it.im on the westcoast so it didnt really get that big over here. peace
i never wanted to sound racist but it's true i don't know a single white guy who really likes wu
when u talk to them they tell u they like wu then u ask them a dumb ass question like what's your favourite rae cd then they get dumbstruck then a few seconds later they would say somthing dumb like i havn't got the cd's i got it on mp3 makes me want to smack the motherfucker because u know he's talking shit
RAMESH is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 03:28 AM   #24
Razorsharp
Take It Personal
 
Razorsharp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Underground Where The Rats At
Age: 27
Posts: 9,800
Rep Power: 31
Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
i never wanted to sound racist but it's true i don't know a single white guy who really likes wu
when u talk to them they tell u they like wu then u ask them a dumb ass question like what's your favourite rae cd then they get dumbstruck then a few seconds later they would say somthing dumb like i havn't got the cd's i got it on mp3 makes me want to smack the motherfucker because u know he's talking shit
you must hang out with some fake ass people then... i know a couple white cats who are truely down with WU... word.
__________________


Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy





Razorsharp is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 03:32 AM   #25
RAMESH
penalty boxed user
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Africa
Age: 35
Posts: 2,544
Rep Power: 0
RAMESH shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
at 12 o clock a.m. i blast wu tang on my homo erotic euro street and beat up every woman that cant stand her ground, then wash my wu wear doo rag in the sweat that ive collected in a stainless steel basin during U-Gods performances. after I post pictures of myself on wu-corp wearing a bobby digital mask drinking herbal tea next to my cilvarings blow up doll. Hence tha vasoline... lawlzipopz!!!!

























NOT!!!!!!

a perfect example of a white guy this is the type of guys i like to fuck up for fun
all mouth but they cry the hardest
RAMESH is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 03:35 AM   #26
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!
 
Lil' Ruger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
Age: 21
Posts: 7,571
Rep Power: 0
Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger
Default

robby will fuck you up kid he's on some eminem shit.
__________________

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 05:24 AM   #27
RAMESH
penalty boxed user
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Africa
Age: 35
Posts: 2,544
Rep Power: 0
RAMESH shaolin monk
Default

just saying how i feel i don't think underground hip hop is for females i wouldn't want to fuck somthing that smokes weed listens to hip hop just being real
as for the rest of u guys that want to diss me go ahead it doesn't fade me
i know what i am i fit well into what i listen to & evryone i know who listens to wu is about the same & then i come onto this website & whole new world opens up for me i'm just not used to hearing some of the shit some of u guys can talk i never seen it in real life take knox for example a 14 year old kid trying to diss me it's so fuckin lame & then u got another applying that i'm gay that got to be the dumbest shit i have ever heard in my life
i'm not saying all u guys are wack but i feel alot of u are & just not worthy to bump the same shit i do maybe i feel i'm superior over alot of u but that's just how i grew up where the strongest man is always right & if u disagree u must be prepared to get your face hit in
like me & my friends when we don't have no one to fight with we fight with each other yes we are idiots & animals a better word would be gangsters i expected all wu-tang fans to be like the wu-members
young black & don't give a fuck
RAMESH is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 05:55 AM   #28
Rame
Wu Vatican
 
Rame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NL
Posts: 8,436
Rep Power: 36
Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

You're talking a lot of crap, Ramesh

I'm white and like listening to Wu-Tang more than any other music

Why should you play chess or watch kung fu because you listen to their music?

Maybe you live in a bad neighbourhood and need to get respect but I don't give a fuck about someone greeting me or not

Don't see this as an attack but I don't see any reality in your comments

Music is for everyone, so is Wu-Tang
Rame is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 10:48 AM   #29
One and Only
ADEPT
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,290
Rep Power: 0
One and Only grasshopper
Default

all the people i have met that enjoys wu-tang smokes weed,plays chess,hates loosing,short tempered,never backs down from a fight even if they are out number'd & enjoys kung fu movies & tends to force their views onto others like me & my friends are or atleat how they used to be the last time i saw them


Well I don't smoke weed...I don't play chess much anymore since not to many people are willing to, I try as hard as I can to win but if I don't I'm not gonna bitch about it, I'm short tempered sometimes, I tend not to back down from a fight, I never seen a kung fu movie, and I don't believe I force my views onto others...

I like Wu Tang cause it's dope music
One and Only is offline  
Old 12-10-2006, 10:51 AM   #30
One and Only
ADEPT
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,290
Rep Power: 0
One and Only grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
just saying how i feel i don't think underground hip hop is for females i wouldn't want to fuck somthing that smokes weed listens to hip hop just being real
as for the rest of u guys that want to diss me go ahead it doesn't fade me
i know what i am i fit well into what i listen to & evryone i know who listens to wu is about the same & then i come onto this website & whole new world opens up for me i'm just not used to hearing some of the shit some of u guys can talk i never seen it in real life take knox for example a 14 year old kid trying to diss me it's so fuckin lame & then u got another applying that i'm gay that got to be the dumbest shit i have ever heard in my life
i'm not saying all u guys are wack but i feel alot of u are & just not worthy to bump the same shit i do maybe i feel i'm superior over alot of u but that's just how i grew up where the strongest man is always right & if u disagree u must be prepared to get your face hit in
like me & my friends when we don't have no one to fight with we fight with each other yes we are idiots & animals a better word would be gangsters i expected all wu-tang fans to be like the wu-members
young black & don't give a fuck
I was gonna co sign this post but wtf at the whole strongest man is always right shit and the gangsters beat eachother up for no reason. Shit is to funny. Get the fuck outta here with the rest of that shit. Underground Hip Hop dope but Ima co sign everything you said minus teh end part.
One and Only is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.


Copyright Š2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one