news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 10:53 AM   #31
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
You're talking a lot of crap, Ramesh

I'm white and like listening to Wu-Tang more than any other music

Why should you play chess or watch kung fu because you listen to their music?

Maybe you live in a bad neighbourhood and need to get respect but I don't give a fuck about someone greeting me or not

Don't see this as an attack but I don't see any reality in your comments

Music is for everyone, so is Wu-Tang
if u read the 1st fuckin paragraph that i wrote i said the people i know who likes wu-tang tends to like chess & kung fu movies & also happen to be ill mother fuckers i also said i don't feel women , gays & bitchboys should listen to wu-tang
& i said it doesn't matter what colour u are & i also fuckin said i have never met a white guy who like wu-tang & that's the fuckin truth & i'm not a racist & i'm not a sexist
i just believe women should be pure
i don't have nothing against gays i just don't think this is for them
i just don't like bitch boys i never have & i never will.
all i fuckin asked is what people agree with me & what other type of people enjoy wu
i may come from some real fucked up places but i live in a good white erea for the record
me talk shit u must learn to fuckin read i must say i drifted a bit of point because kunts like u is trying to attack on the fuckin internet makes me believe there is alot of bitch boys listening to wu-tang makes me a bit dissapointed
Old 12-10-2006, 11:01 AM   #32
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
And for the record ms Rza is not a lesbo. I asked if she wanted to kiss my girlfriend, and she siad no. She's a very classy lady. I think she'd be able to whip your ass though.
True statement.. I actually got offended by him asking such a question, for the record, I am a single mother with 2 beautiful boys.. I dont think me listening to wutang makes me a lesbian... Ramesh.. U on crack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
just saying how i feel i don't think underground hip hop is for females i wouldn't want to fuck somthing that smokes weed listens to hip hop just being real
as for the rest of u guys that want to diss me go ahead it doesn't fade me
i know what i am i fit well into what i listen to & evryone i know who listens to wu is about the same & then i come onto this website & whole new world opens up for me i'm just not used to hearing some of the shit some of u guys can talk i never seen it in real life take knox for example a 14 year old kid trying to diss me it's so fuckin lame & then u got another applying that i'm gay that got to be the dumbest shit i have ever heard in my life
i'm not saying all u guys are wack but i feel alot of u are & just not worthy to bump the same shit i do maybe i feel i'm superior over alot of u but that's just how i grew up where the strongest man is always right & if u disagree u must be prepared to get your face hit in
like me & my friends when we don't have no one to fight with we fight with each other yes we are idiots & animals a better word would be gangsters i expected all wu-tang fans to be like the wu-members
young black & don't give a fuck
You being hanging out with the wrong crowd then.
I am 30 years old, love hiphop culture, being playing chess since I was 8
(thanks dad), I am the most outgoing person you will ever meet,
I have tons of friends and love making new ones, I am not violent
nor do I hang out with gangbangers, I HANG OUT WITH BBGIRLS AND BBOYS,love underground hip-hop, better yet call me a backpacker since I do not support what is playing on the radio, I am ANTI-BET and ANTI-MTV
and I do not support reggaeton, you know what I do for a living???
I work for SHURE, the microphone company so I am already in the business,
I also do promotions, for true starving hiphop artists that want to get heard.
my kids are learning to break so its obvious that the culture is in their blood,
I know a handful of females that are into WUTANG and are not lesbians.. UGH. You suck. I think you just got the wrong impression from someone.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je©
Old 12-10-2006, 11:03 AM   #33
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
so are you saying that a female that listens to WUTANG .. or hiphop in general are lesbians?
is that what you are trying to imply?
WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT I WAS A LESBIAN?
the lesbian part is a joke i got a dark humour if you read my 1st paragraph proply u would see that i like women wearing wu-wear but on the real i don't think women should listen to wu-tang because alot of it is harsh there are some tracks that are radio friendly that the whole world can enjoy but majority of it i feel is for males only
myself personly i won't get involved in a long term relationship with a women with tattoos that smokes weed & listens to hip hop i'm more into the churchly type that's just me
Old 12-10-2006, 11:06 AM   #34
One and Only
ADEPT

One and Only grasshopper

Quote:
the lesbian part is a joke i got a dark humour if you read my 1st paragraph proply u would see that i like women wearing wu-wear but on the real i don't think women should listen to wu-tang because alot of it is harsh there are some tracks that are radio friendly that the whole world can enjoy but majority of it i feel is for males only
myself personly i won't get involved in a long term relationship with a women with tattoos that smokes weed & listens to hip hop i'm more into the churchly type that's just me
Ima have to cosign with the whole wouldn't have a long term relationship with a tatted up drug user. Not sure about the who listens to Hip Hop part but eh I think I'd rather them listen to different music then me or some mainstream shit instead of the dirty gritty hardcore shit.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:09 AM   #35
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
if u read the 1st fuckin paragraph that i wrote i said the people i know who likes wu-tang tends to like chess & kung fu movies & also happen to be ill mother fuckers
THEN I AM AN ILL MOTHERFUCKER... FOR THE RECORD I BEEN PLAYING CHESS SINCE I WAS 8, WAY BEFORE WUTANG CAME OUT.
SO THAT RIGHT THERE IS ENTIRELY FALSE.
BY THE WAY MY FATHER LOVED BRUCE LEE, SO GUESS WHAT ,
I GOT EXPOSED TO WATCHING HIS MOVIES AT A VERY EARLY AGE,
SO ANOTHER FALSE STATEMENT.
AND GUESS WHAT.... I AM 100% WOMAN!

Quote:
i also said i don't feel women , gays & bitchboys should listen to wu-tang
MUSIC IS THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE JUST IN CASE YOU DID NOT KNOW.
I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO LISTEN TO WHATEVER
THEIR EARS PLEASE. AS A MATTER OF FACT DID YOU KNOW THAT
THE HIPHOP COMMUNITY IS ABOUT 40% GAY?? (CANT REMEMBER THE ACTUAL NUMBER)
I THINK YOU MUST BE IN THE PERCENTAGE BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. COME OUT THE CLOSET ALREADY.

Quote:
& i said it doesn't matter what colour u are & i also fuckin said i have never met a white guy who like wu-tang & that's the fuckin truth & i'm not a racist & i'm not a sexist
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A WUTANG CONCERT? BETTER YET ANY HIPHOP CONCERT? ILL AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

Quote:
i just believe women should be pure
PURE IN THE EYES OF WHO?
I AM PURE IN THE EYES OF GOD, I KNOW THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, FUCK WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 12-10-2006, 11:11 AM   #36
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

Quote:
BUT I DONT SMOKE WEED, NOR DO I DRINK,
LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THIS, MY TAT REPRESENTS MY LIFE,
THOSE WHO KNOW THE KNOWLEDGE BEHIND IT RIGHT AWAY RECOGNIZE
ITS MEANING.
SECONDLY, IF YOU ARE MORE INTO THE CHURCHLY TYPE OF FEMALE,
THEN YOU ARE LISTENING TO THE WRONG TYPE OF MUSIC.

Old 12-10-2006, 12:00 PM   #37
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
BUT I DONT SMOKE WEED, NOR DO I DRINK,
LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THIS, MY TAT REPRESENTS MY LIFE,
THOSE WHO KNOW THE KNOWLEDGE BEHIND IT RIGHT AWAY RECOGNIZE
ITS MEANING.
SECONDLY, IF YOU ARE MORE INTO THE CHURCHLY TYPE OF FEMALE,
THEN YOU ARE LISTENING TO THE WRONG TYPE OF MUSIC.
80% of rap is gay none from the wu-tang though
sorry u just don't appeal to me
Old 12-10-2006, 12:02 PM   #38
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

Quote:
80% of rap is gay none from the wu-tang though
sorry u just don't appeal to me
Of course I dont appeal to you,
You are not on my level yet, you just mad cause Im smarter than you.
By the time you reach my mentality level I be dead.

Last edited by MsRzaRecTaH; 12-10-2006 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:03 PM   #39
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

when this thread dies down its going to go into classic threads.

i think what this guy is trying to say is that chics dont usually get into wu-tang. its certainly possible(as mrsRza is proof) but its very rare to find die hard wu fan females. most of them will go only as far as liking method man and maybe ODB.

i went to my first wu show a year or so ago and there was a chic who said she was really into wu a lot. so it happens.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 12-10-2006, 12:16 PM   #40
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
when this thread dies down its going to go into classic threads.

i think what this guy is trying to say is that chics dont usually get into wu-tang. its certainly possible(as mrsRza is proof) but its very rare to find die hard wu fan females. most of them will go only as far as liking method man and maybe ODB.

i went to my first wu show a year or so ago and there was a chic who said she was really into wu a lot. so it happens.
ah classic thread!
I dont know what this guy is trying to say, all I know is that he is implying that
women should not listen to wutang at all, but its ok to listen to other
rap crap thats on the radio or whatever.

I guess that makes RAKIMS queen a lesbian too then.

Old 12-10-2006, 12:21 PM   #41
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know what Ramesh is saying I just think he went the completley wrong way about saying it, I have never really met girls that are into that grimey hip hop but I am not nieve enough to believe that they don't exist.

Looking at the type of stuff Ms Rza is into and what she does for a living I would have to say that I would love to meet a girl like her, especially with such a warm personality.

For the record I watch Kung Fu, play chess among other things but none of that has to do with me likeing wutang although it was their influence that got me to watch more kung fu.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 12-10-2006, 01:37 PM   #42
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Ramesh you ever thrown a chihuahua off a roof in the projects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 12-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #43
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

What The Blood Clot

Old 12-10-2006, 01:49 PM   #44
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
just saying how i feel i don't think underground hip hop is for females i wouldn't want to fuck somthing that smokes weed listens to hip hop just being real
as for the rest of u guys that want to diss me go ahead it doesn't fade me
i know what i am i fit well into what i listen to & evryone i know who listens to wu is about the same & then i come onto this website & whole new world opens up for me i'm just not used to hearing some of the shit some of u guys can talk i never seen it in real life take knox for example a 14 year old kid trying to diss me it's so fuckin lame & then u got another applying that i'm gay that got to be the dumbest shit i have ever heard in my life
i'm not saying all u guys are wack but i feel alot of u are & just not worthy to bump the same shit i do maybe i feel i'm superior over alot of u but that's just how i grew up where the strongest man is always right & if u disagree u must be prepared to get your face hit in
like me & my friends when we don't have no one to fight with we fight with each other yes we are idiots & animals a better word would be gangsters i expected all wu-tang fans to be like the wu-members
young black & don't give a fuck
LMAO!!!!! hahahahaha... all wu-tang fans have to be young and black?? lmao lmao!!!! the most idiotic thing i heard all fuckin year... hahaha... and who gives a fuck if you fight and play grab-ass with your friends because you cant have fun with any females... and we dont give a fuck how u were brought up...

i bet this guy is a black white supremacist... thanks dave chappelle... WHITE POWER!!

hahahaha

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Old 12-10-2006, 01:56 PM   #45
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this thread is retarded...