news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-11-2006, 10:28 AM   #16
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoX View Post
dash is a fag.
I been yellin that shit since the first day he stepped on the scene. Same with Puffy.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:55 AM   #17
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

yea i dont want dirty going out like that....damn...still a legend though

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:09 PM   #18
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Damn, dude definately didnt have the right people around after he got out of prison. If he did than he might be here today.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:18 PM   #19
ZiG 9th
Universal builder

Location: Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix
ZiG 9th Village Idiot
Send a message via AIM to ZiG 9th Send a message via Yahoo to ZiG 9th

I'm not surprised by this at all. I kinda figured it would go down like this? I think Dash iz like whatever? Releasing Dirty's album iz probably at the bottom of his to do list? Now that Dirty's gone itz kinda like outta sight out of mind. IMO it was a bad move to sign with Rocafella and Dash to begin with. I wish Rza could just come thru and be like I got this! I'm gonna handle Dirty's business, take control of the project and make sure everything iz straight. But I guess he can't do that? B/c if he could it would've been done already?
Old 12-11-2006, 02:39 PM   #20
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiG 9th View Post
I'm not surprised by this at all. I kinda figured it would go down like this? I think Dash iz like whatever? Releasing Dirty's album iz probably at the bottom of his to do list? Now that Dirty's gone itz kinda like outta sight out of mind. IMO it was a bad move to sign with Rocafella and Dash to begin with. I wish Rza could just come thru and be like I got this! I'm gonna handle Dirty's business, take control of the project and make sure everything iz straight. But I guess he can't do that? B/c if he could it would've been done already?
It's not his responsibility. ODB signed with Dash so noone has a right to bitch about what happens.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 02:47 PM   #21
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

they might as well just put it o0ut because if they d0nt then nobody will get anything. They should just give it to rza to put out so he can change the guests and shit
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:47 PM   #22
mcgirt
Clan Member

mcgirt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedykhadafi12 View Post
They should just give it to rza to put out so he can change the guests and shit
CO-SIGN.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:03 PM   #23
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
Not really-why would he want to put more money into something that might not make any money for him?????
its not like he has to promote it, he should just release it already
dash and dirtys wife are fuckin over the fans
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 07:41 PM   #24
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"A Son Unique," which features guest performances by Missy Elliot, Macy Gray and ex-members of ODB's former hit group, Wu-Tang Clan, had been heavily hyped.

huh?!

anyway, not surprised at all! give up on it been released, no respect for dirty from Dash!

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:23 PM   #25
ZiG 9th
Universal builder

Location: Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix
ZiG 9th Village Idiot
Send a message via AIM to ZiG 9th Send a message via Yahoo to ZiG 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
It's not his responsibility. ODB signed with Dash so noone has a right to bitch about what happens.

Yea i know itz not his responsibility, i said "i wish" RZA would just take over the situation and put it out the way he wants. I think if that were to happen it would be a win win situation for Dirty's legacy, his family, wu-tang and itz fanz. I could care less about Dash.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:49 AM   #26
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

This albums was supposed to come out like almost 2 years ago.....I swear it has been pushed back like 7-8 times.......plus it leaked on the internet like 6 months ago.....and its full of lame guest apearences like the YOUNG GUNZ, JOE BUDDEN, and shit......does not compare at all the dopeness that is RETURN TO THE 36 CHAMBERS and NIGGA PLEASE....when ODB was at his crazed best

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote