news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-14-2006, 02:27 AM   #16
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianOne View Post
It wouldn't be suitable to bring in belief into his subject. Anyway but that a valid suggestion in all fairness...

So what do you think of Telepathy, no what people have been taught, but from your own natural experience....?

Can you think of something, about someone (like your girlfriend) and she also thinking of the same thing? Or you forgot something and the moment you remembe it, someone also realized that you had forgotten something...(it relates to the topic of this subject but on another side of things - personal i think)...

Peace
i dont know why you brought up telepathy, but to me, its a higher level of instinct.

and whatever we express is what we "believe" in our mind no ? why do you despise belief ?
Old 12-14-2006, 02:31 AM   #17
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
Word up indeed, especially on that first highlighted part. In that second one, I don't have a problem with that in my own life. I don't get hung up on it at all, I just stay positive and keep it moving. Over the net though its different to me when it comes up because it's a chance to get at the idea itself, nawmean. So if I'm getting in these kinda discussion I do get to where I'm expecting to be able to find some common ground no matter who it is, and I'll get a little fustrated if I can't find it.
thers is NO absolute, if there were, perfection would exist as well. if so, why even expect ? all it can do is lead to dissapointment, and ESPECIALLY online where you cant express your true intentions completely and/or can get misunderstood by others.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:35 AM   #18
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
yes. agreed.
Generally agreeing isn't the point.... But what another really seeks may be difficult for others to comprehend...
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:36 AM   #19
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
thers is NO absolute, if there were, perfection would exist as well. if so, why even expect ? all it can do is lead to dissapointment, and ESPECIALLY online where you cant express your true intentions completely and/or can get misunderstood by others.
But at the same time I think people will express more who they really are here. Alotta shit we talk about in here could be akward in real life ya know and it's a way to reach out across the globe. Tryin to throw that idea of us all together in every direction because they've been tryin to keep us all apart for so so long. In truth man, they're scared of our numbers

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:41 AM   #20
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianOne View Post
Generally agreeing isn't the point.... But what another really seeks may be difficult for others to comprehend...
so generally agreeing shouldnt happen ? why is it not the point ? you yourself replied in a general way without supporting reason why it isnt the point so besides being the point or not, it just doesnt make sense.

and its natural for others to find difficulty comrehending another one's views. thats an obvious statement, which doesnt support your previous mentioning of general agreement not having a point.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:43 AM   #21
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Quote:
At the VERY heart of it, that is indeed the question, because honestly, I don't know why the opposition amongst all the have-nots of this world exists.

But as an example of what I mean when I say opposition; in the most impoverished areas of this country, they're really aren't any good jobs that you could raise your kids and then pay for their education when they got outta highschool. Now the CIA knowing this, in the 80's , flooded these same streets with cocaine. Essentially, people was givin two options, either you work about 2 or 3 jobs takin up ever wakin hour outta ya day, and maybe just maybe you might do somethin', maybe......................or you could sale this rock and stack your cash like crazy in a matter of hours and the only catch is you're gonna have to poison your own people to the point that they'll do all kinds of outlandish shit just to come back to hand you more money, just so they can hurry up & die. That's the very definition of internal opposition.
Its quite clever what you have brought up, cause with society it focuses on occupation.

The desire to be able to sustain oneself... the basis of life here (survival). But these normal tasks have been personalized, yet been so modified that its now a matter of control. It nolonger personal (well as people are in society - which is large to say the least) but the very way of survival is not what it really should be, depending on how you preceive survival ( as there are different cultures, civilizations and so-forth)....
Old 12-14-2006, 02:46 AM   #22
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Quote:
why do you despise belief ?
Its not despising, well beliefs seems to be a personal issue...
Old 12-14-2006, 02:48 AM   #23
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
But at the same time I think people will express more who they really are here. Alotta shit we talk about in here could be akward in real life ya know and it's a way to reach out across the globe. Tryin to throw that idea of us all together in every direction because they've been tryin to keep us all apart for so so long. In truth man, they're scared of our numbers
but have you thought that at the same time since its not faced to faced how much shit can be typed up that wouldnt happen in real life ? why would it be awkward in real life ? real life is the gift we have as humans, being able to share emotions and witnessing and feeling it on the spot.

we'll def build fo sho.. to me, seems like you missin the big picture by a second. in my honest opinion. this is just the beginning.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:53 AM   #24
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Its quite clever what you have brought up, cause with society it focuses on occupation.

The desire to be able to sustain oneself... the basis of life here (survival). But these normal tasks have been personalized, yet been so modified that its now a matter of control. It nolonger personal (well as people are in society - which is large to say the least) but the very way of survival is not what it really should be, depending on how you preceive survival ( as there are different cultures, civilizations and so-forth)....
Indeed, with the cultures etc, as I said I can only talk from my own experience. It seems to be a trend here that technology is constantly working to replace the workforce, especially in manufacturing. The catch though is, say hypothetically every job is replaced by a machine, robot etc that can do the job instead, what happens to all the people who have no jobs? Do you let them starve to death, especially if they have no land to even grown their own food? In this capilistic soceity, the object is to get paid, not to ensure the people are taken care of. To me its a twisted sense of morals that I've always taken issue with.

Old 12-14-2006, 02:59 AM   #25
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
but have you thought that at the same time since its not faced to faced how much shit can be typed up that wouldnt happen in real life ? why would it be awkward in real life ? real life is the gift we have as humans, being able to share emotions and witnessing and feeling it on the spot.

we'll def build fo sho.. to me, seems like you missin the big picture by a second. in my honest opinion. this is just the beginning.
In regards to the ackward, I personally like talkin about that high-minded type ideas ya'know but its not so easy outside of my real friends to get those kinda conversations going. Lotta people seemed closed to it. I feel you on the new beginning though, the mayans defintely knew something was goin down and 2012 seems like the time would be ripe. (off track but you ever go thru my thread on 9/11 here?)

Old 12-14-2006, 03:20 AM   #26
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

eric i'm with you on this, i been thinking about it alot recently. I can't decide whether it's some master plot and the globalists are real and an ancient controlling society and christianity is the latest sun worship religion to keep the people down or if civilization just unfolds that way and naturally class boundaries form and the people are fed garbage and everything.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:22 AM   #27
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Quote:
keep us all apart for so so long. In truth man, they're scared of our numbers

Well its nice if a person knows there is aother who is like minded as them, although that can be misleading in itself. Though the contribution of a mass of people is more striking than a few (probably how effectively they are intense in creating that understanding) and also manifests how immense it can get...

With such boundaries there is an element of collapse, even whilst rendering the efficient efforts - it can be accepted.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:28 AM   #28
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Quote:
so generally agreeing shouldnt happen ? why is it not the point ? you yourself replied in a general way without supporting reason why it isnt the point so besides being the point or not, it just doesnt make sense.

and its natural for others to find difficulty comrehending another one's views. thats an obvious statement, which doesnt support your previous mentioning of general agreement not having a point.

With difficulty people shouldn't just agree,but also comprehension...
Old 12-14-2006, 03:31 AM   #29
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Quote:

What you term real life, might not be real life to another person - some might try and hide from emotions...
Old 12-14-2006, 03:36 AM   #30
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
eric i'm with you on this, i been thinking about it alot recently. I can't decide whether it's some master plot and the globalists are real and an ancient controlling society and christianity is the latest sun worship religion to keep the people down or if civilization just unfolds that way and naturally class boundaries form and the people are fed garbage and everything.
maybe a bit of both? It's get hard to tell, especially here in the states, our minds are assaulted on so many levels and w/ so many traps it gets hard to tell. I mean the got traps for all the dumb people out there, why assume they don't have traps for the clever ones as well? If the trapping is clever enough you won't realize you're in it.

Quote:
Well its nice if a person knows there is aother who is like minded as them, although that can be misleading in itself. Though the contribution of a mass of people is more striking than a few (probably how effectively they are intense in creating that understanding) and also manifests how immense it can get...

With such boundaries there is an element of collapse, even whilst rendering the efficient efforts - it can be accepted.
Doesn't this seem most true when there's a figure head for the movement? They seem fond of the kill the head the body dies type shit. If its decentralized its harder to contain.