news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #1
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Why is it so unimaginable...

... to see America fight on its own soil? I want primarily to hear opinions and thoughts of American people on this forum.

Peace.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:58 PM   #2
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

There's fighting on American soil 24/7 in my opinion.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:02 PM   #3
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You know well what I mean.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 06-25-2007, 02:19 PM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

There's fighting on American soil thats between blacks, whites and brown people of the earth. Fighting has come together in America. It's a warzone over here weather you believe it or not. We took war as being something you do with another place and another people and we built a country that's always warring. There's more AKs, SKs and MP5s in the streets of America today than there ever have been.. and we're not fighting against Iraq with them.

And yeah you mean another army coming in to America. That will never happen. People come to America to live, not to fight, lol. The only possible threat to America is a nuke. And technology is so advanced in the U.S.A. (being we stole the shit) so we know who's got a nuke ready to launch and all that. War in America really won't happen unless the people of America do the uprising. The next big revolution will happen again in America. And it will be Americans, weather white; black; brown. or all three together.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 06-25-2007 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:23 PM   #5
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

LOL, and I always see them reports claiming murder rate has dramatically fallen down since mid-90-s.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:23 PM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love how americans underestimate the rest of the world

it isn't because people go to america to live, it's because it would take a sufficient navy to strike america on their soil, and the only nations who have that are so called "allies" (i despise america calling us their ally, it makes me sick, they've never done shit for but leeched and fucked us for 70 years, but thats a debate for another day)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:25 PM   #7
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

^ Turning this in to a personal vendetta.

No one underestimated anyone.. I'm just lacing facts.

Old 06-25-2007, 02:27 PM   #8
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would of quoted you if i was talking to you, wouldn't you think?
Quote:
Old 06-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #9
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

How did he underestimate you he didn't even imply he's AMERICAN.

Old 06-25-2007, 02:32 PM   #10
The Hound
Fuck the King

fuck me dead, i wasn't talking about him, you, the fucking next cunt that is gonna post in here or the next 50 fucking people when i said underestimating

I WAS TALKING IN GENERAL, FUCK

amd for the record, america didnt take war to another level for shit, the europeans started trench warfare THAT was taking war to another level
Quote:
Old 06-25-2007, 02:32 PM   #11
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
it isn't because people go to america to live,
From a Caribean man? C'mon..

Old 06-25-2007, 02:35 PM   #12
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
From a Caribean man? C'mon..
yeah, and im really 11 years old too

*sigh*

monkey island is a game, with a fictionous islan set in the caribbea, i happen to be a fan of it, thus, taking a small stupid gimmick on here, read my "profile" and its full of bullshit from the game, i happen to be born in australia of european heritage, you remember australia? the nation you bully into going to war with you and fuck thru free trade agreements by bullying
Quote:
Old 06-25-2007, 02:39 PM   #13
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Well then liking that Caribbean game you can understand people do come here to live. Mostly this daynage, it's Caribbeans, Mexicans.

Yeah I'm familiar with Australia..

Come live here you wouldn't have to worry about Free Trade agreements.

J/king.. but yeah.. America is fucked up like I said and you're proving it more with that comment. You foriegners think Americans don't know how twisted the government is/can be, you think we're all NY Yankee fans and support Bush. Naw son.. young kids today are getting a better understanding of life at younger ages and that only means soon enough there's going to be a group of people who've had it with current American government shit. So we're underestimated, so are you, but in my opinion I still belive that war is going on in America.

And that no other faction will be able to infiltrate America better than revolting Americans. I doubt we'll ever see an army marching down America soil from North Korea or Iraq.

Old 06-25-2007, 02:46 PM   #14
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

are there any americans left in america ?

this place has more arabs,hindus,and africas,than niggers and crackers

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:22 PM   #15
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU View Post
are there any americans left in america ?

this place has more arabs,hindus,and africas,than niggers and crackers
All those you counted are as american as niggers and crackers.