news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-16-2005, 02:18 PM   #31
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Nelly - N they say = fucking ill

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingidivine
Damn bitch. I didn't know you sucked Nelly's dick. Maybe there is "a lot more going on in here besides hip hop", but notice this is the HIP-HOP SPOT.
where im from u dont have to suck dick to like a song.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 02:45 PM   #32
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove
where im from u dont have to suck dick to like a song.
on the inet...if u say u aint like it then u are a hater - if u love it u are a dickrider...shit is fucked up man
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:51 PM   #33
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^word! thats what im saying.
Old 07-16-2005, 04:28 PM   #34
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote by Kingidivine:
" Damn bitch. I didn't know you sucked Nelly's dick. Maybe there is "a lot more going on in here besides hip hop", but notice this is the HIP-HOP SPOT."

Whoa! Does it feel good to talk mean to a nice little girl? I mean, I can see where I offended you calling you an asshole, sorry, I dont like being mean, honestly. If you read the thread and see what I was really saying you would see that I was under the assumption that you guys WERE talking about Nelly, and then I saw some other cats on there talking about techno sucking and so on, so I figured it was alright to throw my opinion out there regardless if it had the word "nelly" in it (which is a word I dont think I have ever typed because I cant stand that "Im gonng wear a band aid to cover up my big fat zit" motherfucker. I will swear on my kids life that I never liked that fuck, and I take that very seriously. So anyway, I used an example of that pop ass band Black Eyed Peas and said that one song that was not bad, even though for me, admitting to that is bad, but yet, I am a humble person. I assumed you were speaking of that when you said to keep the pop outta here cauze its hip hop. I took offense, and really I dont need to be defensive. Ultimatley, I really dont care what you think. So, my friend, doc, I would like to put out my hand and make nice, if you want. Otherwise, I will not waste my time again with Kingidivine the hipocrate. Have a great afternoon fella.
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 08:49 PM   #35
kingidivine
Divine Cypher

kingidivine grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kingidivine Send a message via MSN to kingidivine Send a message via Yahoo to kingidivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
Quote by Kingidivine:
" Damn bitch. I didn't know you sucked Nelly's dick. Maybe there is "a lot more going on in here besides hip hop", but notice this is the HIP-HOP SPOT."

Whoa! Does it feel good to talk mean to a nice little girl? I mean, I can see where I offended you calling you an asshole, sorry, I dont like being mean, honestly. If you read the thread and see what I was really saying you would see that I was under the assumption that you guys WERE talking about Nelly, and then I saw some other cats on there talking about techno sucking and so on, so I figured it was alright to throw my opinion out there regardless if it had the word "nelly" in it (which is a word I dont think I have ever typed because I cant stand that "Im gonng wear a band aid to cover up my big fat zit" motherfucker. I will swear on my kids life that I never liked that fuck, and I take that very seriously. So anyway, I used an example of that pop ass band Black Eyed Peas and said that one song that was not bad, even though for me, admitting to that is bad, but yet, I am a humble person. I assumed you were speaking of that when you said to keep the pop outta here cauze its hip hop. I took offense, and really I dont need to be defensive. Ultimatley, I really dont care what you think. So, my friend, doc, I would like to put out my hand and make nice, if you want. Otherwise, I will not waste my time again with Kingidivine the hipocrate. Have a great afternoon fella.
I'm sorry I was so harsh, but I usually don't get a personalized attack for making such a generalized statement. I was simply making a sarcastic comment on the absurdity of having a NELLY thread on a WU-TANG board entitled HIP-HOP SPOT. I wasn't directing my statement towards you at all, but rather to the fool that started the thread. Now since I called this person a fool, it is understandable that he/she will say something negative towards me. As for me and you, I apologize with utmost sincerity.
kingidivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 10:17 PM   #36
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingidivine
This is a hip-hop forum. Post your opinions of pop artists elsewhere.
hah

its ok everyone, the king has now spoken.

please follow the rules of the forum.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 10:22 PM   #37
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Sounds nice to me Kingidivine! Just was a little confusing, thats all. But I understand your frustrations with some of the people on this site. Although we must all be here for a bigger reason that to spat with each other, it can be real annoying..and a little fun too! Peace
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 10:29 PM   #38
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

Nelly doesnt deserve a thread.
lol
so much tension here... i want to see blood! mouhhahhahaah!

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 12:07 AM   #39
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all I know is I really hope pussy-with-teeth is female, or I feel really sorry for him/her.. is nelly still a rapper or did he completely switch to R&B now?
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 02:08 AM   #40
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Haha
Old 07-19-2005, 12:40 AM   #41
Godess
Banned

Godess grasshopper

e.i.
Godess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 03:37 AM   #42
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ha, can't believe people are arguing bout nelly, shit is wack.
only reason i could like a nelly track is for the beat even then his voice is so fuking annoying.
peace.......

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 04:08 AM   #43
Godess
Banned

Godess grasshopper

http://hornet.sandhills.cc.nc.us/car...sound/ride.mp3 = ok
Godess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 10:10 AM   #44
faderlaceratah
ott killah

faderlaceratah grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to faderlaceratah

Nelly, is wack. Always was, and always will be.. He does not contribute anything of value to hip hop, the only thing he brings is little 5th grade girls into the fanbase.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:34 AM   #45
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

^ill sig! how young is tribe in that sig? 18?