news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-29-2006, 06:36 PM   #16
LikwidSwordz
Veteran Member

LikwidSwordz grasshopper

Why do people do allllllllll this history and research about "their people" and then stop there. And if you are so smart you would realize we are all the same, we all come from the original two humans.
LikwidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:40 PM   #17
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 07:01 PM   #18
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikwidSwordz View Post
Why do people do allllllllll this history and research about "their people" and then stop there. And if you are so smart you would realize we are all the same, we all come from the original two humans.
yeah no.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:03 AM   #19
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikwidSwordz View Post
I hate to be the one to say this but........

You must come from a family tree with out any branches.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:58 AM   #20
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who satan got his claws on this year
Old 12-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #21
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

this place you to be pact full of Christians i never realized

but i still fail to see what the Holiday has to do with Jesus or Mastema(Satan) for that matter

Ps Jesus was born in April
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:58 AM   #22
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dear mr. demon luciferian otaku tanooki dane,
i bet you will still buy that xmas gift for the wife tho.

i aint doin shit for xmas. this will be year #1. i didn't do shit for thxgvg either.
i am trying not to give power to things i don't agree with or believe in for this new year. its a start.
my son's b-day is the 16th so he'll get his gifts then.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:57 AM   #23
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
dear mr. demon luciferian otaku tanooki dane,
i bet you will still buy that xmas gift for the wife tho.

i aint doin shit for xmas. this will be year #1. i didn't do shit for thxgvg either.
i am trying not to give power to things i don't agree with or believe in for this new year. its a start.
my son's b-day is the 16th so he'll get his gifts then.
ya

Mod i hate Christmas

oh and its parasitic luciferian O-tanuki demon bastard factored by size Powered by 2

Louis Cypher-Lucifer persona
Tanuki-the Otaku persona
Siphon- the parasitic persona - thats before the crash
F(x)=sqrt(-pi) - Cheshire cat - Mad hatter
True Wu - Asura/kishin - demonic persona
Bastard Swordsman - the Wu tang persona
Big Dane - the Black panther - i do it for me Da
eD2Dairy - I killed ed bitches - nuf said

how says i don't have character

i think i missing like 5
Old 12-13-2010, 05:06 AM   #24
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
ya

Mod i hate Christmas

oh and its parasitic luciferian O-tanuki demon bastard factored by size Powered by 2

Louis Cypher-Lucifer persona
Tanuki-the Otaku persona
Siphon- the parasitic persona - thats before the crash
F(x)=sqrt(-pi) - Cheshire cat - Mad hatter
True Wu - Asura/kishin - demonic persona
Bastard Swordsman - the Wu tang persona
Big Dane - the Black panther - i do it for me Da
eD2Dairy - I killed ed bitches - nuf said

how says i don't have character

i think i missing like 5
You just tried claiming you were the reason Sicka got stripped of his mod-hood. Laughable claims. One thing you do kill is threads though. You're basically a Posting Leper, shit falls off.

I dig aspects of Thanksgiving and Christmas, getting together with family to eat, drink and hang out is cool and something I look forward to. As for the presents, fuck the presents. I haven't spent real money on Christmas in about 3 years. Its brain-washed consumerism right on down to the coca-cola santa clause.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:17 AM   #25
Dokuro
Banned

thats what the character Siphon was all about

a agree though

love the whole get together aspect gives me a chance to see my sisters and brother
Old 12-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #26
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
the christmas tree was one of many pagan traditions. in fact a german pagan culture would use these trees and decorate it during this season, and only after christianity swept through europe, did this pagan tradition become "christian".

Merry Christmas btw,
(no sarcasm)

And those bible lines talk about a tradition that happened in the middle-east.

theres no tradition which involves cutting down a tree in pagan Europe. The germans however had a holy tree, And some christian dude, forgot the name, did cut down this tree and told them to decorate it to make it symbolize Christ.
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:19 PM   #27
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

and yeah i dont like coca-cola santa either.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:22 AM   #28
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTTR KNG KOOL View Post
And those bible lines talk about a tradition that happened in the middle-east.

theres no tradition which involves cutting down a tree in pagan Europe. The germans however had a holy tree, And some christian dude, forgot the name, did cut down this tree and told them to decorate it to make it symbolize Christ.
The pagans of northern Europe celebrated the winter solstice, known as Yule. Yule was symbolic of the pagan Sun God, Mithras, being born.

It was customary to light a candle to encourage Mithras, and the sun, to reappear next year.

Yule logs were burned in honor of the sun. Yule means “wheel,” the wheel is a pagan symbol for the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
A Yule log is a large wooden log which is burned in the hearth as a part of traditional Yule or Christmas celebrations in several European cultures. It can be a part of the Winter Solstice festival or the Twelve Days of Christmas, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or Twelfth Night.

The Yule log has frequently been associated with having its origins in the historical Germanic paganism which was practiced across northern Europe prior to Christianisation.

One of the first people to do so was the English historian Henry Bourne, who, writing in the 1720s, described the practice occurring in the Tyne valley. Bourne theorised that the practice derives from customs in 6th to 7th century Anglo-Saxon paganism.

Live evergreen trees were often brought into homes during the harsh winters as a reminder to inhabitants that soon their crops would grow again.

The Druids used the tree as a religious symbol, holding their sacred ceremonies while surrounding and worshiping huge trees.

yup. pagan and european.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:37 AM   #29
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

My friend, im a native north european. And our Xmas is still called "Joulu" in here where i an.. "Joulu" comes from "Yule". and i know all about those fires and all that cause ppl still do it here.

I shouldve been more precise really. What i meant is that theres no pagan tradition which involves cutting down the tree and decorating it. That is A middle eastern tradition and thats what the bible refers to.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:15 AM   #30
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

hmmmmm idk about that....
but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter cause it still ain't celebrating the birth of jesus christ.