news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-20-2006, 08:46 AM   #1
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper
Default religious dependancy

ive talked to a few people i know who are christians
and they cant beleive that i havent excepted that jesus is my savior or that i dont beleive in eternal damnation
when i try to explain my beliefs to them they look at me like i'm totally crazy and the weird part is that i know more about the history of christianity than they do
when they get stumped they say its all about faith whatever
are people becoming more dependant on religion
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:51 AM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people arent becoming more dependent on it. those people were always around.

it is true that the most religious people dont have all the answers, and they are always being tested on their knowledge of how the universe works based on their own religion.

about a christian thinking someone is crazy because they don't have the same beleif system is hardcore. the hardcore christians that I know are not like that at all.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:57 AM   #3
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

yeah i know a lot of "born again" christians
and if something isnt in the bible to them its just plain wrong
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:35 AM   #4
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

It is not wrong for people to have faith. I think we all hold faith in something. Praying is a way to cope as well.....I don't think Americans are Dependent on religion as we may have been in the past. If anything Muslims are more dependent on their religion because its in their Governments and Social Lives more than ours.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:34 AM   #5
supremecharma
5%... lawls....

supremecharma grasshopper

thats word.
supremecharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 05:21 PM   #6
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

..........because muslims try to live by their religion
christians mostly "play" religious so it won't be in the fabrics of their society
devil worship is incorporated in the fabrics of their society

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 05:32 PM   #7
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU View Post
..........because muslims try to live by their religion
christians mostly "play" religious so it won't be in the fabrics of their society
devil worship is incorporated in the fabrics of their society
God gave us free will......
Sharia law does not.
How do Christians mostly play ?
Old 12-22-2006, 11:51 AM   #8
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

All people "play" religion at times mostly in times of desperation. Lots of inmates in jails are "Christian" but just as many are "Muslims" until they get back to society and return to being "Criminals". People pretend to be faithful because it seems like the right thing to do. They say they believe but their heart knows they are weak. Those shall be the ones in the end who fall first. Old texts talk about things like this.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 02:07 PM   #9
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
All people "play" religion at times mostly in times of desperation. Lots of inmates in jails are "Christian" but just as many are "Muslims" until they get back to society and return to being "Criminals". People pretend to be faithful because it seems like the right thing to do. They say they believe but their heart knows they are weak. Those shall be the ones in the end who fall first. Old texts talk about things like this.

you're so right about that

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote