news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-12-2014, 04:07 PM   #1
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta
Default Côte d'Ivoire- we be hating the gays

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
nigerian dude, being gay means having no creativity? lol
I don't like gayshit ! Gay motherfuckaz suck !
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:08 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
I don't like gayshit ! Gay motherfuckaz suck !
They are still scared of the poo poo there in west africa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:56 PM   #3
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
They are still scared of the poo poo there in west africa?
First I am not from Nigeria I am from Côte d'Ivoire. In West africa we are homophobic, we hate homosexuality. I don't say we kill gay motherfuckaz, we tolerate them. But we don't like this crap.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:02 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

so you hate a lot of people there it sounds like

Quote:

Last edited by check two; 08-12-2014 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:53 PM   #5
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Quote:
First I am not from Nigeria I am from Côte d'Ivoire. In West africa we are homophobic, we hate homosexuality. I don't say we kill gay motherfuckaz, we tolerate them. But we don't like this crap.

WEST AFRICAN BAD BOY FOR LIFE.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:50 PM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Gay motherfuckaz suck !
this is true by definition

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:26 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think this ineffective troll wanted to pick a random african country and accidentally landed on easily the most gay friendly country on the continent other than South Africa

not to say there's no homophobes, but there's a looooottt of gay shit.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:07 AM   #8
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

It would be interesting to see more Africans post on the forum.

Ramesh levels of entertainment and insult could ensue.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:02 PM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The HOMOPHOBIA is strong in this one. So strongh he never wipes his ass as he may unintentionally touch his butt hole. That would be gay. Also, he never touches his dick because only gays touch dick.

So blackma is walking around with a crunchy crusty ass and smegma that can kill a snake.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:26 AM   #10
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 08-30-2014, 04:12 PM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah Africans are really good at insulting ppl and being insulted. I just saw a guy say that 'had your father know his sperm would be wasted he wouldn't have raped his illiterate and juicy mother'. It would definitely be nice to see more of that on this forum.