news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-16-2005, 11:30 AM   #46
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper
Default Re: whats your view on guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
Fuck guns, guns are for losers and weaklings.Every idiot can pull a triger. He who grabs for a gun is the biggest coward.
u can choose to see it that way or this way

if a man chooses to draw for a gun he can also be the bravest fuker alive
cos in the bk of there mind they no that more then likely there gonna get caught so that means possibly spendin half ya life behind bars and if a man aint scared of bein incarcerated for half his natural life

then if u still think he a coward i would want to kno wot it tkes in ur eyes to b brave

Bless, 1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Knok-A-Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 01:47 PM   #47
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

I find a little commom ground with all of you. Guns can make me nervous, they can be very dangerous. But what makes them dangerous is the large amount of stupid people in this world. I grew up with a dad that hunted, made guns (he made my first one), made harpoon tips for natives to kill whales with, to provide food and materials that will aid in survival. So yeah, anyone who wants to say that guns are all bad or whatever is ignorant. Many of our comforts are regulated by and provided by-guns. There is no way around that, we will need weapons like that forever. The key, obviously, is educating yourself on the workings of them and being able to dechiper when situations with them are not safe. I dont like it when people mix drinking or anything like that with guns either. My dad gets into hype shit with his guns, making them, the bullets, everything, he is a fucking genius, and a hell of a good man with lots of love, knowledge and wisdom. Just my thoughts!
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 02:17 PM   #48
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

i think i wanna Mac and an Ak-47. i have a fetish for guns and Nike Dunks
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:05 PM   #49
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
people are gonna harm each other whether there are guns or not. no guns, we'll use knives, no knives we'll rocks, no rocks we'll use sticks, no sticks we'll use our hands.

if people who use guns for sport arent harming anyone then whats the problem?
i dont know about you but the last time i tried to do a drive by with a stick it just didnt work. maybe i was doing it wrong.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:06 PM   #50
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knok-A-Fella
u can choose to see it that way or this way

if a man chooses to draw for a gun he can also be the bravest fuker alive
cos in the bk of there mind they no that more then likely there gonna get caught so that means possibly spendin half ya life behind bars and if a man aint scared of bein incarcerated for half his natural life

then if u still think he a coward i would want to kno wot it tkes in ur eyes to b brave

Bless, 1
is that serious? that is the dumbiest shit i ever heard.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 07-16-2005, 06:28 PM   #51
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

yeah, thats a lil thin
Old 07-16-2005, 06:35 PM   #52
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey
i dont know about you but the last time i tried to do a drive by with a stick it just didnt work. maybe i was doing it wrong.
so you think all firearms should be illegal to all people?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 08:13 PM   #53
whitey
Wu Vatican

^ yes, idealy.

i dont really see that possible ever though, humans are too pety and would never let it happen.

but i could see if they were banned to all but law enforcment, it would significantly reduce all crimes (dont bring up things like "o it wont stop j walking" or some dumbshit like that, you know what i mean).

if it takes removing guns from non criminals hands who just like to shoot them for fun to make it so criminals didnt have them (or atleast had a way harder time getting them and amunition for them) i think it would be worth it 1000000x over.

Old 07-16-2005, 08:23 PM   #54
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

the hard part is gettin out of there hands.....fuck, there would be alot of stand-offs, good luck policing the world on that issue. imagine that shit, it would be fucked. its not possible. my uncle used to make guns an ammo like that other cat was saying. I think they'll forever be a problem. guns fuck alot of innocent people up.....the people using them actually but u get what i mean, peace
Old 07-16-2005, 08:32 PM   #55
whatradio
bastard swordzman

whatradio grasshopper

love em

TAKE ON FORM LIKE AMEBAS
whatradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 08:55 PM   #56
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
guns fuck alot of innocent people up
thats my point.

trying to do whatever possible to reduce that harm as much as possible would be the ideal.

with anything when made illegal there would be a black market for it but crime due to them would be significanlty reduced.

Old 07-17-2005, 01:33 AM   #57
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

guns are safe... its crazy ass people u should be scared of.

i stay armed... one of the few rights we have left!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 02:06 AM   #58
Crazy K

Crazy K shaolin monk

Never used or saw a real gun before, hell I'm too young for that shit. I find that the law enforement officers should use that shit but not regular people. I hate it whem people bust shots to defend themselves when they can't win a fight. Many fist fights end up in gunshots now a days.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:01 AM   #59
LowREz

LowREz grasshopper

Gat$ 4 LyF NIggA.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:52 AM   #60
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey
thats my point.

trying to do whatever possible to reduce that harm as much as possible would be the ideal.

with anything when made illegal there would be a black market for it but crime due to them would be significanlty reduced.
you'll still have serial killers who dont use guns to kill anyone and organized crime that will get a hold of guns anyway and use them even more knowing that citizens are unarmed. domestic shootings will be replaced with domestic stabbings, driveby will be replaced by walkbys.

how do you know law officers wont use the guns they have to kill their families or others. even the pussyass kid who cant fight will just go get his dads hunting knife and stab a kid. maybe it would just make you feel better if people were being killed with something else other than guns.

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote