news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 12-17-2006, 08:16 AM   #16
NASTY NAK
A-DEBT

NASTY NAK shaolin monk

noel is a maniac, he spits a verse n all the PUSSIES GET WETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
NASTY NAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:35 PM   #17
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ha, thanks for peepin', lil' ass G.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:36 PM   #18
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cheers Spoken, like making a toast.

Thanks for the feed, like saying grace before a meal.

Haha, nah, thanks though homey. I appreciate it.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:42 PM   #19
noel411
The ABBOTT

Skinnyman makes the party bizza bump bump.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:51 PM   #20
Bigot Hitman
"Come as you are"

Bigot Hitman shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bigot Hitman

This would be the most boring song ever if it were over a beat, jus cuz its so long,lol. But u showed sum wordplay, and great job at imagery lines/story tellin, the flow was consistent too. 9.5/10

It would be a 10/10 but i can't picture this over a beat.
Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61
Bigot Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:35 PM   #21
noel411
The ABBOTT

Ha, I recorded this recently. It turned out so fucking bland even I can barely listen to the whole thing, haha. I took like a 2 minute beat and looped it, so there's not even any change ups in the beat or anything. I just wanted to record it in some manner for now though. I think if I worked closely with a producer who could craft a beat around it with change ups and effects and shit, put some time into it, I could make a good song out of it. Maybe try to build the intensity as it progresses. Maybe one day...

Anyway, thanks for your input. I appreciate it.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:03 PM   #22
MX1
R.I.P. Big L

MX1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to MX1

holy shit...yo noel, that was sumthin else god, i dont even know how to put it in words...and yeah do wut u can to find a producer to work around it cuz that thing is as long as hell but definately try all u can to get that shit hooked up on like limewire or sum shit know wut im sayin
Old 02-10-2007, 11:34 PM   #23
noel411
The ABBOTT

Thanks for the comment, dude. I'm definately putting this written aside for use if I ever should go about recording some professional tracks.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:26 AM   #24
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
Shit, posted too late. I was asking if it was about Ted Bundy and you answered that shit so..word. That was ill.

^^^ LOL ... so did I ...

As soon as I read the line about the fake cast, I knew it was "him". Noel you did an excellent job of chronicling this story. It's been quite some time since I last saw it, but reading this piece brought it all back, and I do mean ALL of it ... every detail. It was as if the movie were playing out in my mind as I read it.

I will say though, that I was a little overwhelmed the first few times I looked at this piece. I was thinking "that damn Noel has lost his fucking mind if he thinks Iím going to read all of this ... oh hell to the nah, there's no way in hell" ... lol ... but today I just bit the bullet and said fuck it, he reads all of my shit, so why not. And once I started, I was hooked.

My hat definitely goes off to you for completing, what I can only assume to have been, a pretty daunting task. Anyone can deliver a story, but it takes a great mind to be able to deliver a previously told story in rhyme form without taking away any of it's originality. I'm am thoroughly impressed. But, the next time you post up a piece that's longer than the fucking equator, can you do a sista a favor, and post a damn warning first ... PLEASE!!! ... lol ...

Great Job Mate!!!

Peace
???

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Last edited by Dae Ja Nae; 02-18-2007 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Hey, that font was just way too huge ... sorry 'bout that :)
Dae Ja Nae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:11 PM   #25
noel411
The ABBOTT

I'm pretty sure I warned you about how long it is, and to not feel obligated to read it if it was too much, in the last email I sent you, so stop complaining, haha. Nah, but thanks for taking the time out to read it and post your thoughts. I appreciate it.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:26 PM   #26
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

some inspired shit man

nice
Old 02-21-2007, 02:40 PM   #27
noel411
The ABBOTT

Thanks for the comment, homie.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:17 PM   #28
Tangaz
The Tangarang

Tangaz grasshopper

Yeah, damn. Seems I did alright finally deciding to check this place out; Top work man. And I thought "Luminal" too.

Though, I won't go on to give it a 10/10 or anything, as a couple of the rhymes there seemed forced. ...Maybe they're not even neccessary...?

But insofar as the storytelling, effort and flow, that's gotta be a 10/10! Really impressed. Especially with the psychological aspect played out so well.
Rapt to see how it developed too. If I see one more kid do a two verse, five hook track again and get praised for it, I'm gonna flip out!

(I might mention, too, that the only reason I don't have that GZA quote in me sig is cuz you beat me to it. Bastard!)

Blade he makes the party bza-bump-bump!

Brad Strut
Legend: Official
www.myspace.com/bradstrut
Tangaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:43 AM   #29
noel411
The ABBOTT

Hey, fancy seeing this back on the front page.

Not sure about the forced rhymes comment. I went through the foolish rhyme scheme phase a while back, while I was developing my style. These days I'm more inclined to forgo a rhyme in order to word a line better. But yeah, I still like throwing around a few different rhyme patterns and shit. No doubt there are still shades of that silly rhyme scheme phase in my writing. But I never let it control what I write anymore. Granted some lines surely would have been worded differently if I had payed no mind to rhyming.

Word to the Gza quote. I've had it there for fucken ages. Sometimes I think of putting something different in my sig, but then I read it again and think nah, I'm gonna leave that there. It defines a lot of my own views on hip hop, and writing, and my frustrations with the weak shit a lot of mc's write, and hip hop fans foolishly consider to be dope.

But props for repping Strut in your sig. The new album is fucken awesome. Been bumping it a lot since I got it. My second favourite album of the year after Cilvaringz's joint. Can't fucking wait for Trem to drop.

Anyway, thanks for the comment.

Last edited by noel411; 06-26-2007 at 04:57 AM.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #30
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

I rapped this over MF Doom's "Mullien" off the Special Herbs 1,2. and it sounds fuckin creepy.

you should try it

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...p?UPC=HTR105CD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote