news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-24-2012, 05:01 AM   #16
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-27-2012, 08:28 AM   #18
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

half of his candidates are too dumb imo to compete
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #19
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #20
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

hmmmm
Old 07-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I voted for the first time when Barack Obama ran for president but i'll never vote again because blacks voting for a president is a joke. White politicans are a joke and they don't give a damn about blacks problems. This new book i'm reading by this black woman dissing Barack, she's speaking the truth. She said just because a black politican runs for president, it doesn't mean he's gonna help blacks. I think the black woman who wrote the book, her name is Deneen Borelli.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:23 AM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

respect to charles...

he krept and he Came

didnt want to make another thread, thought this would be best placed here..

> USA is #1 economy in the world thanks to manufactoring.
> USA used to be a country of producers, they are now a country of consumers.
> USA politicians backed by major US corporations drafted legislation like NAFTA and GAT making it legal for US corporations to outsource USA jobs.
>Chinese produce your shoes, clothing, and pretty much everything you buy from every store in USA.
>China doesn't have great labor laws like USA.
>China pays it's workers 5-15 cents an hour.
>Chinese slave children make your products.
>Chinese child makes your nikes
>Nike still charges over 9000 dollars for a pair of shoes.
>No one in USA can afford nikes because there are no manufactoring jobs.
>Chinese child cannot afford nikes because only making 5-15 cents an hour
>The only people benefitting from this corrupt system, are the USA corporations and their politicians.
>You still baffled on why our USA is going bankrupt?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #23
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Homelessness is a serious problem in america and i'm surprised that problem isn't addressed often by politicans. LOL@Mitt Romney getting booed by blacks recently at a NAACP convention. He should've known blacks don't trust what he said. It's a joke that he thinks he can help blacks better than Obama is doing. Homelessness, jobs, crime are the main things that blacks are concerned about when they listen to politicans and i think blacks get upset when politicans don't address these issues. That's why i said it's a joke for blacks to vote because white politicans don't care about their issues. I don't really blame Obama for a lot of blacks being unemployed and homeless. I blame racist whites for blacks being unemployed and homeless.

That's why i'll be glad when i'm dead because i won't have to worry about finding a job, having a place to live and paying bills. It's a fucking struggle for blacks to make it in america and it's been that way ever since we were brought here as slaves and that's never gonna change. Even if blacks get a college degree, that still doesn't guarantee them a job and that's sad. Racist whites tell blacks if they get a college degree, they can get a good job and that's bullshit because i posted a topic saying black college graduates are having a hard time finding a job. Black women have a better chance of getting a job than black men. White men just need to tell black men they don't wanna work with them LOL. Black men already know that. If there were more black men job supervisors, black men would get jobs.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #24
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i understand where your coming from CJ

the cycle needs to be broken, unfortunately i think due to how bad things will get, it will be broken violently,.the only jobs they want blacks to do are to entertain, whether it be sports, or music/film, the media has always been afraid to show blacks in high power jobs, whether in corporations or an entrepreneur,
They have outsourced all the jobs that involve getting your hands dirty, and instead have found a new source of slaves.. that are perfectly legal to use in our wondrous civilisation (due to legal framworks)
while growing up in the uk, i been working since i was 18, up until i finished uni when i was 24, i worked summer/holiday jobs in factorys/warehouses/driving. in all those places i worked., i always met non whites who had very good jobs,.
after leaving uni, working in my designated field(s) i NEVER saw non whites as managers or leaders of depts, for british gas, for centro/advantage westmidlands, kantar and office of national statistics, whites where always in the positions of power in those companies..
but from what your saying, the racism in america is much deeper

i want to live in a world what you said.. lol no work, no bills, everyone has lost all the skills they need to survive, going back say 2 generations, people used to know how to build homes, get water, get food, do everything they need to survive, but thats all been lost in the last hundred years,,,

thats how its been designed ;/

They're is more than enough food on this planet to feed the starving 4 billion, the way we ship food half way round the planet, just so we have 10 choices of the same product, is ludicrous, especally when you take into account, that the people(countries) the food comes from, are in poverty, due to corporations stealing that countries natural resources, and selling it to the west,,, while the people of the country have to grow crops like soya,, to feed fucking cows/pigs/sheep, so we can have meat!! they cant even sell the soya or whatever produce at the going rate, it has to be proper dirt cheap due to the imf...

this system makes me so fucking mad

i refuse to comply with gheyness

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-15-2012, 05:10 AM   #25
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #26
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-17-2012, 02:09 PM   #27
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

think a woman will ever be prez
Old 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #28
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

i think if anyone be president it could be hillary

then again who knows
Old 07-19-2012, 04:56 AM   #29
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

hillary use to be in power(have control) when bill was in charge,

LulZ KillZ Phear....