news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-28-2006, 08:32 PM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

We need a female in this thread STAT. Where is Snapple??
Old 12-28-2006, 08:32 PM   #17
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

lawls....or ageous moon pie....

krizy answer the thread you saucy flirt
Old 12-28-2006, 08:33 PM   #18
Gawd
Just walk away.

this thread has more posts than the weed producing states thread below.

ghey
Old 12-28-2006, 08:34 PM   #19
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
WTF eD...That shit is grosss...Only glory holes that should be stuffed licked and such are women not me...Tell ya friend he is a Latent Homo and he should distance himself from you

pming eric unseen now...

can we just go ahead and ban his account.....

give him a few days to think about all of this.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:36 PM   #20
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default It IS UBER GAY!!

WTF eD...That shit is grosss...Only glory holes that should be stuffed licked and such are women not men...Tell ya friend he is a Latent Homo and he should distance himself from you befor the unspeakable happens
Old 12-28-2006, 08:38 PM   #21
Gawd
Just walk away.

like i said ben...this is the work of eric unseen and i would bless him being b7 for a few days to cool off and regroup.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:44 PM   #22
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

eD's mad his mom didn't hug him enough when he was little, Any one ever notice how eD's always talkin about ghey shit? Why is that eD, I mean I talk about weed and beer alot. I guess people just talk about whats goin on in their life. YOu're consistent You also mention guns. YOu have guns so....................you let your wife bend you over with a strap on? I don't think anyone here wants to hear about that shit. In the future keep it yourself thanks

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 12-28-2006, 08:47 PM   #23
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dunno about that...I heard about this before. I guess if the woman is sticking her finger in and thrusting to turn you on during foreplay its gay.

Ive heard that some duds like a little finger up there when they fuckin though...lol

On second thought if you are engaging in sexual intercourse with a female, how can anyone (including yourself) question your alignment? Whatever you like then maintain to beat up that pussy.

I dont get it though.

But it seems that females are trained to do it and if the dude says "wtf are you doing" just to stop and never speak of it again....

Old 12-28-2006, 09:46 PM   #24
Gawd
Just walk away.

eric unseen talks about beer and weed like a middle schooler....dood is a feather weight..
nice thread idea eric.
next time ask yourself cuz i think big ben is mad now.
you have disapointed us all.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:35 PM   #25
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

It's homo.... One of my birdz tried that shit once and I wet farted on her grill.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:36 PM   #26
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

you make the greatest threads eD, you're right up there w/ GeneralWise

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 12-28-2006, 10:40 PM   #27
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

HA HA...I had a girlfriend who was super serious about sticking a dildo in my butt...I was like get the FUCK outta here...WTF. Being a freak is cool, but thats just giving up my man hood lol. As far as ED's friend's situation...I still think is preety gay.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:44 PM   #28
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
lawls....dood seriously do you let chicks lick the hole?
I ain't gonna lie, I let a freak bitch toss my salad. I was smashed off my ass. She tried kissing me afterwards and I could smell my asshole on her breath. Damn, that was a fucking funny night. We woke up the entire house, nevermind my boy and his girl sleeping next to us on the bed (we had the floor).
Old 12-28-2006, 10:44 PM   #29
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well If That Happens U Should Be Like Nah I Dont Get Down Like That But If It Happens And U Let Her Keep Doing It And U Enjoy It (even A Little) Then Yeah That Shit Is Fucken Gay And Your One Step Closer TO Comeing Out

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 12-28-2006, 10:50 PM   #30
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
I ain't gonna lie, I let a freak bitch toss my salad. I was smashed off my ass. She tried kissing me afterwards and I could smell my asshole on her breath. Damn, that was a fucking funny night. We woke up the entire house, nevermind my boy and his girl sleeping next to us on the bed (we had the floor).
EWWWWWWWW lol. I kinda know what your talking about...See I wont lie: I love eating a girls ass out, only if is hairless. Anyway, I remember eating this girl out from behind, and then ended up on her butt hole...After I enjoyed my self I went to kiss her and I could help noticing that pure Butt hole smell lol.