news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-28-2006, 10:52 PM   #31
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Yall have shitty mindz.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:55 PM   #32
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Yeah son, you know what I'm talking about. It was a riot dude. I mean, I got a pretty hairy ass right. So the bitch comes back up and I see her pickin' hairs outta her mouth and shit. If I wasn't gettin' all freaky-deaky I would have just died laughing. Shit, I'm laughing my ass off typing this. Good times man, good times.

Fuck the gay shit though. It's not like I request that or anything. The bitch asked if she could and I was like, whatever...it might be cool. It was more funny than pleasing.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:16 PM   #33
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

I used to know this dude who wouldn't fuck a girl in the ass cause he felt that it was only one step away from fucking a guy in the ass. But then again he also used to like to talk about masturbation alot in the presence of other men too...
Old 12-28-2006, 11:26 PM   #34
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

this thread is 5 stars
Old 12-28-2006, 11:26 PM   #35
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

If you really think fucking a girl in the ass is like fucking a dude in the ass, you're gay cuz you put waaaay too much thought into it. Be secure in your sexuality, fucking a bitch is fucking a bitch. If you're relating a bitch to dudes, it means you're thinking about dudes and sex with them too much.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:32 PM   #36
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I have never had a strong desire to fuck any of the females that I been with in the ass. I aint gonna lie. I hit a few of them in the ass though. It never was anything that its cracked up to be though. It aint all that.

I think we used to have a thread here titles "ass or pussy". I never posted in that thread but I say it in this thread - Pussy >>>>> ass.

Straight up.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:41 PM   #37
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Word, I think I remember that thread too.

But for the original question. I can't speak from experience cause none of my girls have ever been into assplay. But na, I don't think it's gay. Unless you get off on it, or pretend it's a little penis in there... Then you're definately gaying
Old 12-28-2006, 11:45 PM   #38
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao @ "little penis in there"

you crazy bloo.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:49 PM   #39
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

Yeah, pussy is bomb. I'd rather take that than ass any day. It gets all wet and nice and daaaaaammmmnnnn. That's my shit, I can play a bitch like a fiddle, I got fingers so nice.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:49 PM   #40
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooHook View Post
Unless you get off on it, or pretend it's a little penis in there... Then you're definately gaying
LMFAO
Old 12-28-2006, 11:51 PM   #41
INF
Digital @fterLife

the Pussy ...you gotta work that shit like a fine tuned machine. Like driven a classic whip. You cant just dog it out.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:57 PM   #42
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

^co-sign. Seriously, I look at it like a musical instrument. You play it, you make sweet, sweet music.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:00 AM   #43
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I will admit that I love the tightness of the girls Butt hole. You know when you beat that pussy to death and then your dick just starts slipping out...you dont have that when u fuck int he ass.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:35 AM   #44
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
^co-sign. Seriously, I look at it like a musical instrument. You play it, you make sweet, sweet music.
Hellz Jeah! I just like the look of that shit, watchin my girl bounce off my dick and shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
I will admit that I love the tightness of the girls Butt hole. You know when you beat that pussy to death and then your dick just starts slipping out...you dont have that when u fuck int he ass.
Word, I can't say too much though. My girl won't let me get the booty, says I'm too big.

Double-edge sword I tell ya...
Old 12-29-2006, 12:57 AM   #45
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

wow........

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin