news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-28-2006, 11:59 PM   #46
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE
Exclamation Rated R Thead (OOOPS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoX View Post
wow........
Shit I forget that Knox is only 14...

So from now on this thread is Rated R
Old 12-29-2006, 12:03 AM   #47
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

dude i've seen naked chicks before irl on computer u know everywhere it's life....

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Old 12-29-2006, 12:03 AM   #48
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Yo if a girl try to stick her finger in your butt she's trying to bitch you out. Tell her let me stick my dick in your ass than I'll let you do it, if she says no than tell her to go fuck herself. If she says yes than do it and don't recipricate.

Thats the G approach.

If you like things in your butt you could either be gay or into stimulating your prostate gland from the other side like that movie, I forgot which one it was... dude was in donating sperm and the nurse raped him.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
Old 12-29-2006, 12:08 AM   #49
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
dude i've seen naked chicks before irl on computer u know everywhere it's life....
Relax Knox I was messing with ya... You can post all you want on this, I obiously cant stop you...so what do u think of a girl putting her finger inside your butthole?
Old 12-29-2006, 12:28 AM   #50
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how can it be gay if your doing it with a woman anyway........
Old 12-29-2006, 12:29 AM   #51
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not saying that ive done it..or would want to though.
if im with some hot ass bitch and she wants too..im not gonna tell her to get fucked..cause im still hittin that pussy and suckn on those titties.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:32 AM   #52
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

anyway i look at it that shits homo as fuck! and for all those saying "how is it gay when you're fucking a chick?"

theres a little thing called bisexuals shit is homo any way you look at it.....

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Old 12-29-2006, 12:42 AM   #53
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Ya'll know damn well that the shit is gay. If you like anal stimulation and you are male then you are a homosexual. Doesnt matter if a chick does it to you or not. The thread maker is obviously runnin a homo check real quick. Sadly this thread will hit plat and most homos will be exposed.

Gen wise is somewhere right now in limbo.....losing.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:45 AM   #54
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
Yo if a girl try to stick her finger in your butt she's trying to bitch you out. Tell her let me stick my dick in your ass than I'll let you do it, if she says no than tell her to go fuck herself. If she says yes than do it and don't recipricate.

Thats the G approach.

That's actually the approach I'd take. I've just never gotten the chance yet.

If you like things in your butt you could either be gay or into stimulating your prostate gland from the other side like that movie, I forgot which one it was... dude was in donating sperm and the nurse raped him.

Road Trip! That movie was sick but I actually know a chick that does that to her husband. Was trying to tell my girl that that was the trick to keeping a guy's cock hard after he cums. But I'm 25 and he's like 57 so I guess he'd need that kinda shit for a decent sex session.
Real talk brought to you by that nigga Tek!
Old 12-29-2006, 02:31 AM   #55
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

some of this stuff made me throw up. thanks alot fags

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Old 12-29-2006, 02:34 AM   #56
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

yes it is gay !

trick ?
to make the dick stay hard ? hahahaha
theres other Non-gay ways to make a dick stay hard.

Old 12-29-2006, 03:07 AM   #57
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Quote:
some of this stuff made me throw up. thanks alot fags
Oh you wanna hear some nauseating shit? Check it.

I was watching this flick, it was chill at first. Big dick motherfucker just bangin this chicks ass. She's moanin and he's gruntin and shit, just pounding that ass. Well instead of the usual pull out money shot he nuts in her ass. That's alright, but then he kneels down and starts suckin the cum out of her ass. Then she turns around and throws her tounge in his mouth...

Now that's some shit for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
trick ?
to make the dick stay hard ? hahahaha
theres other Non-gay ways to make a dick stay hard.
Yeah I know! I looked at my girl and was like, you ain't stickin your finger in my ass. You could suck on it if you wanna get it back up
When I met homegirl's husband the whole time I just kept thinkin, "He takes it in the ass."
Old 12-29-2006, 03:12 AM   #58
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

the best post in this thread was when infinity called snapple a girl
Old 12-29-2006, 03:17 AM   #59
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
Yall have shitty mindz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Bastard
Yo, you niggaz, niggaz be actin like
They be lovin them, them them fancy bitches
I, I likes me a nasty bitch
Bitch that's willing to do anything at any given time
Bitch gotta be nasty cuz I'm a nasty nigga
I do anything baby, I wouldn't give a fuck what it was
I'll, ah, anything - I'm a nasty motherfucker girl
Words to live by
Old 12-29-2006, 05:52 AM   #60
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Yo alot of niggaz really do not realize on any givin day chillin with your shorty you're in an epic battle for dominance. If you're keen to the bitches trickery you'll notice at least 20 times this bitch is trying to get the upperhand on you whether it be various, tests, phrases, activities, all around pyschological mind fucking bullshit. This just so happens to be one of them. A girl sticking her finger in your butt reduces your masculinity and gives her the upperhand dominance wise, all girls like to play the role of the man or feel like their in control, so when you do shit like this (even something minor like eating pussy is actually giving in to this bullshit) you're feeding her ego. When a girl commands you to do something, she's trying to establish dominance. When a girl calls you a bitch or insults your masculinity once again testing and attempting to establish her dominance. Put your foot down, do something crazy like backhand the bitch, her immediate reaction will be a retaliation to the hit, but I garuntee you anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half later of cooling down time the bitch will come over and appologize, and she'll be a good girl for a long as time until she start gettin to big for her skirt again.

LAY THE LAW DOWN, DON'T LET A BITCH, BITCH YOU OUT

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986