news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-29-2006, 06:04 AM   #61
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD View Post
During the foreplay session or sex that your girl sticks her finger in your butt?

Just wonderin' im like just asking for a friend etc......

I would like to hear Krizys take on this.
It's a surprise thing, really turns man on
If she does that to you, you just jam y'r cock in her ass....
Old 12-29-2006, 06:08 AM   #62
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN

damaja Village Idiot

It's incredibly gay.
Old 12-29-2006, 06:23 AM   #63
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Just a prostate massage like, if it floats your boat then I guess its cool.

Chicks dig giant robots
Old 12-29-2006, 06:42 AM   #64
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaja View Post
It's incredibly gay.
co sign

Old 12-29-2006, 08:13 AM   #65
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
Yo alot of niggaz really do not realize on any givin day chillin with your shorty you're in an epic battle for dominance. If you're keen to the bitches trickery you'll notice at least 20 times this bitch is trying to get the upperhand on you whether it be various, tests, phrases, activities, all around pyschological mind fucking bullshit. This just so happens to be one of them. A girl sticking her finger in your butt reduces your masculinity and gives her the upperhand dominance wise, all girls like to play the role of the man or feel like their in control, so when you do shit like this (even something minor like eating pussy is actually giving in to this bullshit) you're feeding her ego. When a girl commands you to do something, she's trying to establish dominance. When a girl calls you a bitch or insults your masculinity once again testing and attempting to establish her dominance. Put your foot down, do something crazy like backhand the bitch, her immediate reaction will be a retaliation to the hit, but I garuntee you anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half later of cooling down time the bitch will come over and appologize, and she'll be a good girl for a long as time until she start gettin to big for her skirt again.

LAY THE LAW DOWN, DON'T LET A BITCH, BITCH YOU OUT
i agree 100%, these are wise words.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:32 AM   #66
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

So? Can't a woman be dominant??? Why not?
Tell me...i'm curious.....
Old 12-29-2006, 09:07 AM   #67
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Because its degrading, and rediculous and a real healthy relationship would not work out with a dominant female, you got a dick and 2 balls between your legs for a reason. You pump testosterone for a reason, she pumps estrogen for a reason. You probably feel feminine often skellington, and get urges sort of like she does to be masculine, but if you let a girl dominate you all day you're just going to wind up being her bitch and you're going to get bossed around and commanded all day untill she gets bored of you and fucks the next best thing.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
Old 12-29-2006, 10:22 AM   #68
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

genius
Old 12-29-2006, 10:40 AM   #69
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Listen to Tek... Knox.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:42 AM   #70
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive lol'd so many times reading this thread, especially at the comment "wow" , from knox after all the shit about chicks licking guys asses. poor little dude.

Old 12-29-2006, 11:14 AM   #71
Gawd
Just walk away.

Classic Thread.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:39 PM   #72
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok then..check this scenario...your out and this fine as bitch..like the hottest bitch uv'e ever layed eyes on..comes up to you and says..if i can stick my finger in your ass i'll fuck you all night long..are u gonna say.."nah..thats hella gay"..lol..get fucked..if you know your sexual preference whats the difference..your in bed with a chick,things can get freaky and kinky...don't get me wrong,i wouldn't want a chick to stick there finger in my ass cause it would just be wrong..but i'm not gonna be lie"..ohhh thats gay as"..lol..thats some childish shit.Anyone whos gotten pussy on this forum cannot make some dumb ass shit up like its homo...if you know your straight and not gay..then fuck it.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:41 PM   #73
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some of yall muthafuckas are insecure as..seein muthafuckas typin a thread and saying(no homo)if its remotely in some way sounding gay...lol..that shit sounds more gay then the post itself.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:47 PM   #74
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
Ya'll know damn well that the shit is gay. If you like anal stimulation and you are male then you are a homosexual. Doesnt matter if a chick does it to you or not. The thread maker is obviously runnin a homo check real quick. Sadly this thread will hit plat and most homos will be exposed.

Gen wise is somewhere right now in limbo.....losing.
Genwise always wonders why his threads do nothing while even a thread i create about a possibly ghey act making eric unseen gay goes plat.....cmon wise dane zues cartman....comment?
Old 12-29-2006, 12:49 PM   #75
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

what if she asked bout 2-3 or more fingers?
would you consider that gay?....