news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-29-2006, 12:50 PM   #76
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i stick my middle finger in a girl's ass, not the other way around... how would that happen unless youre bending over to begin with, faggets.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:51 PM   #77
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
how would that happen unless youre bending over to begin with, faggets.

Old 12-29-2006, 12:54 PM   #78
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
i stick my middle finger in a girl's ass, not the other way around... how would that happen unless youre bending over to begin with, faggets.
lawls....reverse 69?
Old 12-29-2006, 12:54 PM   #79
ironface
StoneHeart

ironface grasshopper

I've been known on occasion to ask a question for a "friend" too from time to time but never a gay ass one...
now eat it you sick fuck! hahahaha
Old 12-29-2006, 12:56 PM   #80
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD View Post
lawls....reverse 69?
fuck that... im on my back when 69'n
Old 12-29-2006, 01:09 PM   #81
Gawd
Just walk away.

yes but you cant jam your cock down her throat and have your ball sack mushed against her nose and eyes etc......and thats the best part GAWD
Old 12-29-2006, 01:11 PM   #82
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Genwise always wonders why his threads do nothing while even a thread i create about a possibly ghey act making eric unseen gay goes plat.....cmon wise dane zues cartman....comment?

If this was true Plat material then you would have hit plat by now. You are only at 500 views and some change. Untill you show that you can get 1,000 views in 24 hours then you aint shit. You hear me? You aint shit.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:11 PM   #83
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
yes but you cant jam your cock down her throat and have your ball sack mushed against her nose and eyes etc......and thats the best part GAWD
thats still possible when on your back.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:32 PM   #84
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
If this was true Plat material then you would have hit plat by now. You are only at 500 views and some change. Untill you show that you can get 1,000 views in 24 hours then you aint shit. You hear me? You aint shit.
1000 views in one day huh? ive done that with ease.

I is shit. I is.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:52 PM   #85
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Whatever, the point is don't ever let a bitch stick her finger near your ass, if she gets her finger in there, you're bitchmade and let a girl take your masculinity away

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
Old 12-29-2006, 01:56 PM   #86
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
1000 views in one day huh? ive done that with ease.

I is shit. I is.
I have yet to see such things.
I'm sure that you are familiar with my thread titled "just me and my bitch". I had plat by the end of the night with that one.I kept it trill too.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:10 PM   #87
Gawd
Just walk away.

your, me and my bitch, thread may not of gon plat had i not sparked interest in the thread itself by simply gracing it with my posts.

Last edited by Gawd; 12-29-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:13 PM   #88
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironface View Post
I've been known on occasion to ask a question for a "friend" too from time to time but never a gay ass one...
now eat it you sick fuck! hahahaha

PLEASE BAN NOW.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:18 PM   #89
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
Whatever, the point is don't ever let a bitch stick her finger near your ass, if she gets her finger in there, you're bitchmade and let a girl take your masculinity away

Co Sig...

Pusssssssy iz yummmmmmmmy - Enterin Pussy iz like entering the gates of heaven - if yall like fuckin ass holez instead of pussy, yall twisted and homofied.

Also,If ya cock slips out tha twat - ya cock iz too smalll for tha twat and that's all I have to say bout that.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:19 PM   #90
Gawd
Just walk away.

2 for the pink
1 for the stink