news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-16-2005, 09:39 AM   #1
zanke

zanke grasshopper
Default why?

i ask myself, why rza wrote in his book "manual" that tha u.s. government is one of their enemys, but when ya look tha wu-tang dvd ... ya see, that each member is photographed in front of tha flag. why?
zanke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:46 AM   #2
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper
Default Re: why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanke
i ask myself, why rza wrote in his book "manual" that tha u.s. government is one of their enemys, but when ya look tha wu-tang dvd ... ya see, that each member is photographed in front of tha flag. why?
maybe he wanted to say we got usa on lock - just cause u make a pic with the flag - does not mean u support the govermant
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:47 AM   #3
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

"i love the place i live but i hate the people in charge" immortal technique
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:30 AM   #4
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it´s all just bla bla.... enemy is a term used in a fight or war.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:33 AM   #5
wilson177

wilson177 grasshopper

I think wade stated it perfectly
wilson177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:38 AM   #6
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

Well I love america but hate the government? america government is not america the heart it's the people and the beauty of the country side and the city skyline fuck the government The dont even trust the american people to vote for the commander in chief. But I study politic in college so I understand why and it's logical but wrong
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote