news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-05-2007, 04:29 PM   #181
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
LMAO @ "your an ass" "from adult to adult"

thas real talk. Das real talk.
Ha, yeah you know, trying to keep myself at eD's level and all that.
Plus, adults can say that too

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #182
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRA View Post
what ever i don't think i have any power here and you don't bother me i can hold my own against you im not sad or crying or taking anything to the heart.....but you are a fucked up person and you don't contribute shit to this forum and i bet i see the end of you
Lawls....you can keep hoping and wishing.....you want me banned. lawls. AHAHAHAHAaaahahaha why? THis thread and half of them wouldnt even get 10 replies if I didnt bless them. I dont contribute anything? Bitch puhleeze. If I didnt I know I would of been b7 by now. Admin and Mawds have shared that with me. They also have shared that countless times brats like your self have called for my banning. LAWLS>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
eD, from one adult to another..you are an ass. First of all, i dont agree with anyone in this thread, so neither with you. But why all the badass jokes, and the dissing man? Why can't you just ignore shit? And dont reply with "they want me too". They don't. Trust me.
You have to answer everything with some lame-ass reply full of childish jokes and stuff. I am embarrassed for you. You are saying people shouldnt take shit seriously, but yet you kinda do the same way. You may think you dont, but you do, only difference is you use that bad humor you got. Its pathetic, and if i lived near you, i would kick you in the nuts several times. You are a disgrace. Now go take a break for a day assbooger.
Its the interwebs dood...how many times really, do i need to explain this? Comedy. Most of you reply with the same ol pat on the back high five co sign no homo shit. OLD. WEAK. NOT entertaining , witty or funy at all. Id like to apologize that some of you think what I do is not good. But show me that by not responding or replying in my threads. YOu cant. You cant. Terra can cuz she has herpes or something gross on her nappy face. When I start threads she has an outbreak and must rub ointments on her herpe poxes and that means she cant type.
lawls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
He'll only get a break if he gets banned.
here is another person calling for me to get b7...yawns already.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:14 PM   #183
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

eD...I love Terra and I cant just have you talkin to her any ol way.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:14 PM   #184
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

eDs description of terras face actually made me laugh out loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 01-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #185
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD View Post
Lawls....you can keep hoping and wishing.....you want me banned. lawls. AHAHAHAHAaaahahaha why? THis thread and half of them wouldnt even get 10 replies if I didnt bless them. I dont contribute anything? Bitch puhleeze. If I didnt I know I would of been b7 by now. Admin and Mawds have shared that with me. They also have shared that countless times brats like your self have called for my banning. LAWLS>
Not only NYC, I'm hip-hop savior, so if you into this flow you might owe me a favor...

You simply unoriginal brother.

Off course you sucker gotta bless threads, it's the point of the forum, but you got some days when you really make the feeling of someone constantly knocking on your head.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 01-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #186
Gawd
Just walk away.

i also like mutts...but i pet them...not cyber wit em.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:16 PM   #187
Gawd
Just walk away.

Slim T thinks if he acts bad with me he has a chance to cyber with the human pogo stick miss rza
Old 01-05-2007, 05:19 PM   #188
Gawd
Just walk away.

earlier in this thread slim t pledged his undying allegance to miss rza....lawls.....dood needs some 'gina bad.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:20 PM   #189
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Slim T thinks if he acts bad with me he has a chance to cyber with the human pogo stick miss rza
I don't need no one's help to get me pussy... e-pussy even less. I'm appealing on mods to ban you for your own good cuz you are here too much and you got into too many beefs at once. Look at this, you are beefing with me, Terra, Inspectah Dirk, MsRzaRectah... well she's gone... you was beefing even with KnoX, not to mention that sucker Dee...

There's a nice word for a person like you: HERB
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 01-05-2007, 05:21 PM   #190
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
earlier in this thread slim t pledged his undying allegance to miss rza....lawls.....dood needs some 'gina bad.
I owe her, she's included in one of my projects. It ain't bout pussy you erotomanic sucker.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #191
Gawd
Just walk away.

its not beef dood its truth...go run and tell a teacher dood. really.
i cant help it that ppl have such strong internet feelings. lawls. fags.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:23 PM   #192
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
I owe her, she's included in one of my projects. It ain't bout pussy you erotomanic sucker.
you gawt her back but she besta watch her front...cuz its them niggas that front they be pulling stunts.....
lawls
dood go tell it on the mountain....yell it for all to hear.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:24 PM   #193
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
its not beef dood its truth...go run and tell a teacher dood. really.
i cant help it that ppl have such strong internet feelings. lawls. fags.
Look who's denouncing internet feelings: the constantly most un-cool and beefed up person here. The most devilish devil, close to raping me. Get the fuck out finally.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:25 PM   #194
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
you gawt her back but she besta watch her front...cuz its them niggas that front they be pulling stunts.....
lawls
dood go tell it on the mountain....yell it for all to hear.
If I was cybering wit the bitch I'd prolly not tell it on the mountain. My conscience is clean. Is yours?
Old 01-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #195
Gawd
Just walk away.

its all a game...and i wouldnt of even verbally destroyed you if you wouldnt of jumped in front of the doggs i was butchering.
come on dood...keep replying.....
we laugh untill our heads come off.