news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-05-2007, 01:08 PM   #16
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

If you leave for real, then RZA must release The Cure in about a week or so..

sooo, you'll be back.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:31 PM   #17
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
watch out for the revolving door....you might end up coming back in

LOL, yeah maybe

If everyone was like this person they would be no one around.

Apologizes than leaves....LOL, around hear ppl dont apologize often and dont leave easy.

I dont think wutangcorp can scare ppl away, but anyway he might come back and stay positively active..LOL.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

Last edited by num2son; 01-05-2007 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:35 PM   #18
TERRA
Veteran Member

TERRA shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to TERRA Send a message via MSN to TERRA Send a message via Yahoo to TERRA

damn if this was the corp. 2 years ago the mods would have been kicking out the punks to keep knowledge on the board so the official wu site could have some respect and dignity behind it but now all the members are like repetitive robots telling played out jokes and seeing who can push the most bottons i admit i enjoy it but it gets old after awhile where do we go from there? and big ben i'm dissapointed in you! you changed, what did the corpse do to you? i mean we always knew 36 was a dweeb desperate for friends but why you?

WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....
Old 01-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #19
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

^^hahah!

yeah fuck this secondary account bullshit. it's played out and corny
Old 01-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #20
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Huh?
Old 01-05-2007, 01:53 PM   #21
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I notice how DeeDisciple and Inspectahchek share the same IP
Yeah, thats why i didnt take it too seriously like we had someone new here

Old 01-05-2007, 01:53 PM   #22
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Mods are responisible for all the 2ndary account Bullshit. Prof locked DeeCheks thread instead of banning the 2ndary we have now another thread. I blame the mods 100% for allowing these faggits to spam the forum with woman like alter ego accounts.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:53 PM   #23
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Funny , I have tried to get rid of 2ndary gimmicks for months now and all ov a sudden ya'll are tired of it at the same time that I am tired of trying to help ya'll out. Catch 22 in you and the situation that we all go thru.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:54 PM   #24
Gawd
Just walk away.

If the mods dont ban the 2ndary accounts then shit will continue. then faggits like 36 and terrahawk will keep bitching about how good the board was then and how shitty it is now.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:57 PM   #25
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All that talk about the good ol days of the board is straight up retarded. its on some crybaby shit. I got caught up in it once a while ago cuz I was doin my homework on some nouns and I wanted to see what was what. Now that I know whats up , I'm sick of all that TERRATALK. STFU already.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:58 PM   #26
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRA View Post
damn if this was the corp. 2 years ago the mods would have been kicking out the punks to keep knowledge on the board so the official wu site could have some respect and dignity behind it but now all the members are like repetitive robots telling played out jokes and seeing who can push the most bottons i admit i enjoy it but it gets old after awhile where do we go from there? and big ben i'm dissapointed in you! you changed, what did the corpse do to you? i mean we always knew 36 was a dweeb desperate for friends but why you?
I don't understand, why are you dissappointed?? I haven't changed. I'm not desperate what makes you believe that??...* cues x-files music
Old 01-05-2007, 02:00 PM   #27
TERRA
Veteran Member

TERRA shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to TERRA Send a message via MSN to TERRA Send a message via Yahoo to TERRA

lol and i'm still here and still loved and don't got to do no stupid ass shit to get attention cuz when i get off the computer i still got a life

WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....
Old 01-05-2007, 02:01 PM   #28
TERRA
Veteran Member

TERRA shaolin monk

na ben i'm not saying your desperate im saying your acting like you don't give a shit

Old 01-05-2007, 02:03 PM   #29
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
lol and i'm still here and still loved and don't got to do no stupid ass shit to get attention cuz when i get off the computer i still got a life
I am considering worshiping you because it seems that you know the true way outta all this madness.

Jus playin. You wack than a mf tho.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:04 PM   #30
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Its not about getting attention cunt lips.
Its about making things intersting and having some laughs. But for uptight anal dimples such as yourself and a few others this change has not been recieved well.