news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-05-2007, 02:04 PM   #31
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yooo Hold Up Faggots..
Terra Is A Female...
I Known This Chick Since She Joined The Site..
We Build Whenever The Time Permits. Shes A Beautiful Young Lady

Jeezz.. Yall So Paranoid That Everytime A Female Posts Yall Thinking Secondary

Thats Why A Lot Of The Old Wu Heads Wont Come Back.. Cause Of Newbies Like All Of You
!!!!!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 01-05-2007, 02:04 PM   #32
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post

By the way - everybody should peep out the mixtape called - RZAvoir Dogs. Its sicker than sick. Sicker than Chek bein D.
What is this RZAvoir Dogs thing?

p.s. adios DeeD...

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Old 01-05-2007, 02:05 PM   #33
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

for real, its just a forum. If you dont like it then kick rocks or whatever.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:05 PM   #34
TERRA
Veteran Member

TERRA shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to TERRA Send a message via MSN to TERRA Send a message via Yahoo to TERRA

you wish nigga

go ahead make a thread about me and see whos the haters and who got love and i bet you all the people that hate are the wirdos who got like a million and 2 post and only been here for a week

WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....
Old 01-05-2007, 02:06 PM   #35
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Infinity Chill Yo..
Terra Is My Girl...

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 01-05-2007, 02:07 PM   #36
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Yooo Hold Up Faggots..
Terra Is A Female...

Thats Why A Lot Of The Old Wu Heads Wont Come Back.. Cause Of Newbies Like All Of You
!!!!!
Hold up T. You callin me a fag yo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
What is this RZAvoir Dogs thing?

p.s. adios DeeD...
I'll send it to you. Its a mix of the RZA's beats and random wu verses all mixed up. its tight. They gots redman on there too.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:07 PM   #37
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

What is it anyway with all the bitching?
Just dont care about other people, just be here, act stupid, or not, and nothing else. The real life is not on here, so fuck everything. Dont bitch about anything, even if this whole forum gets spammed the fuck up, dont bitch about it.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:08 PM   #38
TERRA
Veteran Member

TERRA shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to TERRA Send a message via MSN to TERRA Send a message via Yahoo to TERRA

its funny how yall use the slang build, and god, and talk about respect and shit

what if this site just happend to have connections what if rza came for a live chat? what would we have to show him this? it's a joke

WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....
Old 01-05-2007, 02:08 PM   #39
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Quote:
Hold up T. You callin me a fag yo?

NAH BUT I DONT LIKE YOU DISRESPECTING HER..
the first thing that comes to your fucking mind is...
"""secondary account"""
this girl knows the streets more than TEK...

Old 01-05-2007, 02:09 PM   #40
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Yooo Hold Up Faggots..
Terra Is A Female...

!!!!!
I never assumed that she was a he or a 2ndary.
YOur relationship with her on the web aside she is still a douche bag of dull remarks and lame aspirations.

General Chat is now for wit and comedy. Not to complain about how we all like dem ol' fashioned days were everyone licked each others egos and such.

Prove your comedy and entertainment worth and you'll be fine. For those uncreative members they will wallow in milky dirt water lip sinking the same old routine.

* waits for random members to start flirting with mrs rza ....
Old 01-05-2007, 02:09 PM   #41
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
I'll send it to you. Its a mix of the RZA's beats and random wu verses all mixed up. its tight. They gots redman on there too.
I would love that...sounds like a good listen. Thankya.

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Old 01-05-2007, 02:09 PM   #42
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRA View Post
its funny how yall use the slang build, and god, and talk about respect and shit

what if this site just happend to have connections what if rza came for a live chat? what would we have to show him this? it's a joke
Would you care if RZA came here and thought this is a shithole? I hope not..

Old 01-05-2007, 02:10 PM   #43
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I notice how DeeDisciple and Inspectahchek share the same IP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Yeah, thats why i didnt take it too seriously like we had someone new here

uh take it seriously cuz it's pointless and annoying as fuck to have all this secondary account bullshit, now whenever someone new joins everyone thinks it's some loser's secondary account. mods should have zero tolerance for shit like that, ban the secondary permanently and ban the original user for like two weeks, for being fucking corny.

if wade were here, his nazi ass would try to put a stop to that secondary bullshit.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:11 PM   #44
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD View Post
I never assumed that she was a he or a 2ndary.
YOur relationship with her on the web aside she is still a douche bag of dull remarks and lame aspirations.

General Chat is now for wit and comedy. Not to complain about how we all like dem ol' fashioned days were everyone licked each others egos and such.

Prove your comedy and entertainment worth and you'll be fine. For those uncreative members they will wallow in milky dirt water lip sinking the same old routine.

* waits for random members to start flirting with mrs rza ....
Finally a co-sign.

Old 01-05-2007, 02:11 PM   #45
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRA View Post

Someone needs thier diaper changed.

If the Rza wanted a live chat im sure we would be on our best behavior. we do have mods obviously they have chosen to allow us to do basically what we want. your arguements should be focused toward them via pm.

Mrs. rza....just because terra is yo bitch doesnt mean she is immune