news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-05-2007, 02:12 PM   #46
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
What is it anyway with all the bitching?
Just dont care about other people, just be here, act stupid, or not, and nothing else. The real life is not on here, so fuck everything. Dont bitch about anything, even if this whole forum gets spammed the fuck up, dont bitch about it.
I'm kind of agreeing with all of this Dirk...but no disrespect to anyone else. It's just that the beef, accusations and all that gets old quick. Sometimes it's funny but lately it's been straight B-O-R-I-N-G.

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Old 01-05-2007, 02:12 PM   #47
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man Im out... really Im out..
fuck all of you!
ED.. you aint shit...just cause my shit says Feb 2006...
yall think Im a newbie..I been here longer than any of you fucking fags...
I used to build on this site....with mad intelligent heads...
this shit turned into garbage...
fucking waste disposal..
yet I know real WU heads that come here and they read ..browse thru the forum..... WU MEMBERS
do come on here and read.. and Im not talking fucking UGOD...

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 01-05-2007, 02:15 PM   #48
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRA View Post
its funny how yall use the slang build, and god, and talk about respect and shit

what if this site just happend to have connections what if rza came for a live chat? what would we have to show him this? it's a joke

Okay look. I already spoke to the members of this board about all that months ago. You shoulda been here. We mighta hit it off better. THERE are visitors here that are VIP and they watch. They be all like "wtf". I have talked to a few outside of here and the shit aint even cool in they eyes. Thats why they dont come thru on the exclusive tip. This place is all fucked up for bein an official site of some of the heaviest knowledge holders of our time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
NAH BUT I DONT LIKE YOU DISRESPECTING HER..
the first thing that comes to your fucking mind is...
"""secondary account"""
this girl knows the streets more than TEK...
Okay. TERRA , Sorry for dissin you yo. For real. I never thought she was a 2ndary though. I know she is legit. I knew who I was dissin. I just felt like she didnt know who I was cuz if she did then she wouldnt have came at me like I was jokin. I stay so for real it aint even funny. Let ur Girl know the deal then. Ya know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
I would love that...sounds like a good listen. Thankya.

Dont worry bout it Friend. I got you comin soon. Maybe tonight.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:15 PM   #49
TERRA
Veteran Member

TERRA shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to TERRA Send a message via MSN to TERRA Send a message via Yahoo to TERRA

back in the days we talked mad shit just like now got on each other just like you do but see you think your funny and what you do is funny.....it's not its stupid and corny.....

when we pranked people on here back in the day we had them thinking the fbi was after them

and i'm not even bullshiting

we had fun and used knowledge sort of why i'm a fan of wu it's like chess

WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....
Old 01-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #50
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
fuck all of you!
fucking waste disposal..
yet I know real WU heads that come here and they read ..browse thru the forum..... WU MEMBERS

Noooooooooo! Please, no, dont. That's about as close as I will get to beggin but this place needs you. Fuck the dumbshit, dont let it get to you woman. You are too good for that....I can understand your frustration but dont go out this way. Please, lovely lady.

And yes, the mods gotta start doing something...ultimately I dont give a fuck but it IS hard to take any new member seriously knowing that they could be just another imaginary person.

Old 01-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #51
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
fuck all of you!
fucking waste disposal..

wahhhh wahhh

cry me a fucking river already. dont mind my join date either i was here back in the day as well but you dont see me bitching. if you want to build then stay the fuck outta out comedy gold threads....no wonder you post your pic so much all in sexy poses in shit. it has to be because this site is going so far downhill that you cant help but dump a load of skin pics onto the server. talk about wanting attention......and praise the lord that WU MEMBERS come here.....i dont think that is news to any1.

I think some of you old old heads need to retire and make room for the rest of us. Again the mods let all of us do as we will with nothing bad to say about it. so maybe you should be bithcing at your man big ben rather than and me and inf.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #52
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRA View Post
na ben i'm not saying your desperate im saying your acting like you don't give a shit
Give a shit about what??? enlighten me Terra...

About these secondary accounts??? about the fracas started on the board??

I care about the children!
Old 01-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #53
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Quote:
fuck all of you!
fucking waste disposal..
And thats another thing..fuck people who've been here ages, and fuck people who've been here a week. Its just a forum. Things change. I dont have more respect for people who have been here since 2001 than for the people who have been here since yesterday. Its all the same. And fuck if this forum is garbage. You must have some intelligent friends, go to a bar with them, much better than the so called intelligent convo's with people like eD on here.
For real, its not a diss towards you, but just think like "fuck this forum, im still here when i want to, its fun sometimes, and sometimes it sucks, then i go visit another website, or shut off my pc and take a crap"..something like that.
I dont have any problems here, with nobody and with nothing, and its alot easier like that.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #54
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I aint corny mf. You need to stall out on that shit for you do see some real funny shit that aint gonna be so funny to you. Fo real.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:21 PM   #55
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD View Post
Someone needs thier diaper changed.

If the Rza wanted a live chat im sure we would be on our best behavior. we do have mods obviously they have chosen to allow us to do basically what we want. your arguements should be focused toward them via pm.

Mrs. rza....just because terra is yo bitch doesnt mean she is immune
OK It's official I'm gonna start deleting 2ndary accounts I will remove any post that threatens another member or insults them I will ban eD for being a shit disturber...I will basically make this site look like Iraq...is that better??? You fucken morons!!
Old 01-05-2007, 02:21 PM   #56
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
And thats another thing..fuck people who've been here ages, and fuck people who've been here a week. Its just a forum. Things change. I dont have more respect for people who have been here since 2001 than for the people who have been here since yesterday. Its all the same. And fuck if this forum is garbage. You must have some intelligent friends, go to a bar with them, much better than the so called intelligent convo's with people like eD on here.
For real, its not a diss towards you, but just think like "fuck this forum, im still here when i want to, its fun sometimes, and sometimes it sucks, then i go visit another website, or shut off my pc and take a crap"..something like that.
I dont have any problems here, with nobody and with nothing, and its alot easier like that.

Well put...it's that easy for me. But still, I would miss some people if they left and I really do feel that MsRZA is a staple.

Old 01-05-2007, 02:22 PM   #57
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
OK It's official I'm gonna start deleting 2ndary accounts I will remove any post that threatens another member or insults them I will ban eD for being a shit disturber...I will basically make this site look like Iraq...is that better??? You fucken morons!!
tell your girl mrs rza...you do what you need to do.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:23 PM   #58
TERRA
Veteran Member

TERRA shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to TERRA Send a message via MSN to TERRA Send a message via Yahoo to TERRA

na don't make it seem like that ben

theres nothing wrong with cleaning up a little

WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....
Old 01-05-2007, 02:24 PM   #59
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD View Post
wahhhh wahhh

cry me a fucking river already. dont mind my join date either i was here back in the day as well but you dont see me bitching. if you want to build then stay the fuck outta out comedy gold threads....no wonder you post your pic so much all in sexy poses in shit. it has to be because this site is going so far downhill that you cant help but dump a load of skin pics onto the server. talk about wanting attention......and praise the lord that WU MEMBERS come here.....i dont think that is news to any1.

I think some of you old old heads need to retire and make room for the rest of us. Again the mods let all of us do as we will with nothing bad to say about it. so maybe you should be bithcing at your man big ben rather than and me and inf.
who the fuck are you to even talk about me?
what about your ass posting pics? mafuka acts like he aint doing it and shit
!!!!
ya played yourself on this statement stupid ass ....

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 01-05-2007, 02:24 PM   #60
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
Well put...it's that easy for me. But still, I would miss some people if they left and I really do feel that MsRZA is a staple.
"Yah" for someone understandig what i'm saying
And you're right, some people are interesting from time to time, MsRZA is one of them, so it would be a shame to see her leave. But i will learn to live with it haha.

Not an accurate representation of white people.