news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-05-2007, 03:31 PM   #76
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Holy fucking Wu Corp Opera...honestly, I'm feeling Inspectah Dirk ALL THE WAY...

Big Ben, first of all, BONG BONG BONGITY BONG!!!!!!!!! Fuck the dumshit and Im sorry to hear about your employee. Really I think this thread should be erased....some people got some shit out that they needed to say...but this is pointless. Yet, here I am in this thread...I wash my hands of it...also, I caught a wiff of racism coming from someone I wouldnt expect. Blah.

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Old 01-05-2007, 03:32 PM   #77
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Ayo, I got summin to say.....

I think I'm in love wiff TerraHawk.

idk....I'm not sure.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:33 PM   #78
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

NOEL said it best for reaaaal!

"This place is an embarrassment to the Wu. It has been this way for a while now. It all seems very harmless, but the truth is that we represent the Wu-Tang fan base, and a lot of people here make us look like utter fucken dickheads. That's a large part of why I dipped out of here as a regular poster. I no longer wanted to be a part of this. Too many people here are too quick to make stupid fucking comments with no thought. Even the hip hop spot is just worthless now. There used to be a whole lot more people here with a much broader knowledge of hip hop, but now it's basically just kids talking about whatever artists/groups have a buzz at the moment, or that petty who's dissing who bullshit. You might find 1 thread per every 2 pages that is worth openeing. General chat is just a rancid toilet in some run down shithole that has been clogged for years, and needs to be flushed severely. But that's not the most damaging thing. People are gonna talk shit in general chat areas on any forum. It's people talking senseless shit in the Wu and hip hop areas that does the damage.

I'm not sure exactly why or when the Wu started attracting such a lowly fanbase, but no doubt this place has gone to shit and is an embarrassment.

Having said that, there are still some respectable types around here, but they seem to be outweighed by the dickheads."
- So fuck wasting time and trying to argue online.... I GOT A LIFE

on the real i stopped visiting this site last year when it was starting 2 get filled with spam(ers), y'all a disrespect to wu on the real...

I just had 2 get that out, all the dickheads thats bout 2 quote me and start talking some major shit, i really dont give a flying fuck.. PEACE TO THE REAL WU HEADS (you all know who you are).

just had 2 get that out.... 1

Old 01-05-2007, 03:35 PM   #79
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

BONG BONG Kriszy...Yeah this thread is going into the Classics
Old 01-05-2007, 03:36 PM   #80
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
Holy fucking Wu Corp Opera...honestly, I'm feeling Inspectah Dirk ALL THE WAY...

Big Ben, first of all, BONG BONG BONGITY BONG!!!!!!!!! Fuck the dumshit and Im sorry to hear about your employee. Really I think this thread should be erased....some people got some shit out that they needed to say...but this is pointless. Yet, here I am in this thread...I wash my hands of it...also, I caught a wiff of racism coming from someone I wouldnt expect. Blah.
Nah ma.. i hope u dont think I was talking about you cause I wasnt...
I was talking about ED... and I do apoligize..
for the ranting...
but ED be pissing me off man... but in his yes Im a SPIC

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 01-05-2007, 03:36 PM   #81
TERRA
Veteran Member

TERRA shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to TERRA Send a message via MSN to TERRA Send a message via Yahoo to TERRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOFU View Post

"This place is an embarrassment to the Wu. It has been this way for a while now. It all seems very harmless, but the truth is that we represent the Wu-Tang fan base, and a lot of people here make us look like utter fucken dickheads. That's a large part of why I dipped out of here as a regular poster. I no longer wanted to be a part of this. Too many people here are too quick to make stupid fucking comments with no thought. Even the hip hop spot is just worthless now. There used to be a whole lot more people here with a much broader knowledge of hip hop, but now it's basically just kids talking about whatever artists/groups have a buzz at the moment, or that petty who's dissing who bullshit. You might find 1 thread per every 2 pages that is worth openeing. General chat is just a rancid toilet in some run down shithole that has been clogged for years, and needs to be flushed severely. But that's not the most damaging thing. People are gonna talk shit in general chat areas on any forum. It's people talking senseless shit in the Wu and hip hop areas that does the damage.

I'm not sure exactly why or when the Wu started attracting such a lowly fanbase, but no doubt this place has gone to shit and is an embarrassment.

Having said that, there are still some respectable types around here, but they seem to be outweighed by the dickheads."

on the real i stopped visiting this site last year when it was starting 2 get filled with spam(ers), y'all a disrespect to wu on the real...

I just had 2 get that out, all the dickheads thats bout 2 quote me and start talking some major shit, i really dont give a flying fuck.. PEACE TO THE REAL WU HEADS (you all know who you are).

real talk baby much love to you for coming thru

WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....
Old 01-05-2007, 03:37 PM   #82
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Peace ..

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 01-05-2007, 03:37 PM   #83
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRA View Post
real talk baby much love to you for coming thru
haha terra its sha baby u know what it is...

Old 01-05-2007, 03:37 PM   #84
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

TERRAAAAAA! I LOVE YOOOOOOOU!!!!!! I WANT YOU TA HAVE MY SEEEDSS!!!!!

*goes outside to blaze*
Old 01-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #85
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

yeah where my sig at?? LOL!!
Remember u owe me one still from like 1986 and shit lmaoo JK

Old 01-05-2007, 03:39 PM   #86
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
yeah where my sig at?? LOL!!
Remember u owe me one still from like 1986 and shit lmaoo JK
haha jah-bless get at me via pm il set u up

Old 01-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #87
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

VERY MUCH SO

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 01-05-2007, 03:41 PM   #88
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Quote:
haha jah-bless get at me via pm il set u up
I mean Im on MSN now.. but I get at you when Im at the crib. ..Im at work right now... so chea! set me up with one

Old 01-05-2007, 03:42 PM   #89
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
VERY MUCH SO
hectis whats good fam

Old 01-05-2007, 03:45 PM   #90
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
I mean Im on MSN now.. but I get at you when Im at the crib. ..Im at work right now... so chea! set me up with one
word word, im live browsing through my brothers crib so i dont even got the shop here. HOLLA

"""My brother posts here as CIVILISON so i aint no secondary account... in the words of davee chapee PEACE bitches"""