news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Audio Tips & Tricks

Old 03-31-2010, 07:37 PM   #181
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

"who is and isnt mixing their shit right."

perhaps I shoulda been more specific from the get go and not have complicated this in terms of using FL and a midi.I fell of course of the point of the experienced ear when it comes to the mixing process.

I dont mean to come of like I know it all or know something that nobody else does.my bad for twisting things up if I did.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:45 PM   #182
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I forgot what my point was and what we're talking about, so I'll drop it and just post a picture of something I like to mix.

Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #183
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh now thats whats up right there.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:41 PM   #184
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

whats faster than zshare.net?

Metalfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:42 PM   #185
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfist View Post

2 paths you could take.streaming.no streaming.

since you say zshare then Im guessing you want streaming. Hit up Box.net for that.

if you dont care about streaming then use sharabee.com. Sharabee creates links for over 5 different other Upload spots.So say if you upload to sharabee then your file can be dl'd thru

DepositFiles

RapidShare

Badongo

Megaupload

zSHARE

by just upping to sharabee

for album DL's I would use sharabee but for streaming Box.net is nice.

make sure you are upping mp3's for streaming as well cuz a wav will take forever to upload and it also is a pain in the as to stream.

hope this helps^
Old 04-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #186
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

Thanks that helps out a lot.. I can figured the rest out then.. lataz!!

Old 04-04-2010, 03:38 AM   #187
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey

ummm.. wats MIDI??

Last edited by DiGitalChamberz; 04-04-2010 at 03:44 AM.
DiGitalChamberz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #188
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfist View Post
try www.usershare.net also, it's downloading and an audio stream in one with a simultaneous file upload feature. I like it because when you download it doesn't re-direct you to 1 or more other pages just to get the damn file, there's a button right there to download once you access the link. I know alot of music blogs that use it.

but for music showcase purposes as an artist, I'd go with SoundCloud or Bandcamp.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:37 AM   #189
INF
Digital @fterLife

Oh yeah!!! good lookin out Brandon!!! bandcamp is the shit I FORGOT! I aint signed up for it yet but got it on bookmark for later.shit is real nice though for showcasing. Better than Box.net.

soundcloud is okay
Old 04-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #190
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

I'm trying out the user share right now and it's uploading a little slow...
I the sharing faster ??

Old 04-06-2010, 05:24 AM   #191
360beatz
Veteran Member

360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey

David Gibson - The Art of Mixing DVD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=574ZSEV2
360beatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #192
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

anybody with an sp know the best way to make sure your drums don't get off track? i tried usin that quantize and it works okay but when theres a part where i hit the drum 2 or 3 times real fast the quantize fucks it all up
Old 04-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #193
INF
Digital @fterLife

you just gotta practice and play it right.

make sure that you beginning and end marks are nice and tight too.

also after you make a pattern and you have lag ,try bumping the bpm up 1 or down 1.

I read confirmation of all the above , in the sp forums.

peace
Old 04-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #194
AboveTheClouds

AboveTheClouds grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
anybody with an sp know the best way to make sure your drums don't get off track? i tried usin that quantize and it works okay but when theres a part where i hit the drum 2 or 3 times real fast the quantize fucks it all up
Im not 100% percent sure if this would work but have you tried recording to the sequencer?

in the MIDI settings there is a check box labeled "Record to Sequencer"

Or

just take some time and go threw and do it by hand where the Quantize messed up
AboveTheClouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #195
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

anybody use a 303 and a 404 together?