news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Audio Tips & Tricks

Old 07-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #61
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
yooo any one i need help...i gotta figure out how 2 convert a wav file 2 an mp3 so i can get this song done...audacity aint workin for me an tha program i usually use(magix) ran out of mp3's i downloaded a converter but that ran out 2 (i just used tha trial period) i need some help ASAP!!
http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:56 AM   #62
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

good lookin out g.o.d ..now if i can just figure out how 2 use tha shit ill b aight haha
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #63
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^just drag and drop the files at 1
choose your output file format at 2
peace dog

Old 08-26-2007, 12:04 PM   #64
Certified beatz

Certified beatz drunken mastaCertified beatz drunken masta

I am not the person for tips because the tip I would give you I most of the time do not do or if I did I changed everytime I make a beat or sit in on a production

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41289
Certified beatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:14 PM   #65
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

what up yall when i'm using a sample and i can't find a bass to fit it...what i do is add a bass boost to the sample and that would bring out the low ends of it and it will create an official sounding bass...to create a bass use an instrument such ass a snyth,string or piano key use the lowest pitch and add a bass boost to it and there u got it peace
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:40 AM   #66
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

what up yall, havin problems w/ blending/remixes and getting them on beat PERFECTLY........, i tried the fl method, like sending the acapella there, tryin to run the tempo around the vocals and it still ends up off beat a couple bars down the line..........HELP!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:25 AM   #67
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERSE DRAGON View Post
what up yall, havin problems w/ blending/remixes and getting them on beat PERFECTLY........, i tried the fl method, like sending the acapella there, tryin to run the tempo around the vocals and it still ends up off beat a couple bars down the line..........HELP!
If u gonna blend with FL, the tempo/bpm of the acapella iz gonna have to match the beat exactly... Ive never really tried it with FL, but if u do ask Varan, cuz thats how he doez his blendin....

Personally I use the same audio studio as recordin vocals (Magix).. That way you can line up the tracks yourself and chop the pella along with the beat. It really helps to listen to the original track and make a beat with a similar tempo. But yea try usin whatever sample edit program u usin and see if that works for u betta...
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:29 AM   #68
6 Brix
KB

6 Brix crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 6 Brix Send a message via MSN to 6 Brix

kung fu sounds clips from movies, how do i get there does anyone have like aload in 1 file they could upload ?
Old 10-13-2007, 09:31 AM   #69
6 Brix
KB

6 Brix crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 6 Brix Send a message via MSN to 6 Brix

oh and if anybody can tell me how 2 get OR make like drum sounds and shit that would be cool.

peace
Old 11-05-2007, 10:11 PM   #70
destrucreate

destrucreate grasshopper

Well well well
Big ups to the LORD
for he is our saviour
destrucreate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:35 PM   #71
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

What's the best software for putting together your own drum patterns? ...
Old 11-18-2007, 09:03 PM   #72
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

^^ I would say FL.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:27 AM   #73
SARGA
Realise The Real Lys

SARGA grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to SARGA

Im upgrading computers, when it comes to getting programmes off this pc and puter them on the new computer, what do i put on disk ?? setup.exe??? i only really need fl_studio and adobe audition. the others i have on disk. any tips on this would be amazing, peace....
SARGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:35 PM   #74
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some drumkits if anyone is interested

http://theperfectbeat.blogspot.com/2...-for-free.html
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:23 AM   #75
cyrus

cyrus grasshopper

Hello!

Hey i come from www.mpc-forums.com ive been a lurker for a while. I know those forums are for mpc users, but if you search you can find some good hiphop production tips in there.

Peace!
cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote