news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-18-2005, 03:56 AM   #16
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS
Default Re: man I just had a fucked up dream.

Hahahahaha damn crazy. I dont have dreams much I havent had one in weeks I just hardly get them. When I do get them, I hardly remember them at all, But I remember the feeling of them and its weird as fuck
Old 07-18-2005, 05:24 AM   #17
Funk_Dock
Wu_gambino

Funk_Dock grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Funk_Dock

i had a dream where i shot my best friend 5 times in the head with a .36 and he just kept laughin........wierd shit......

still standin tall
Funk_Dock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:33 AM   #18
LowREz

LowREz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
I dream of ranchid castrations and fatal stab wounds. As soon as I close my eyes, torture happens. Getting tied up to a colonial piece of oakwood furniture to slowly have my throat slit by the ghost of my ex. Adorable kitties getting stabbed with a barbeque stick and roasted alive as the mother cat cries. Fat men brutaly raping a poor 9 year old Costa Rican girl...

Fuck your misery
HAHAHAHAHA.wow.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:46 AM   #19
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

i dream very rare...or at least i remember very rare my dreams
but when i dream....haha...i dream the most stupid thing possible...everybody is shocked when i tell them. my dreams are very short
for example

1.one night i dreamed a swimming poll full fo corn (maize) that was boiling

2.another night i dreamed that i was running after myself.haha...that was mad funny. i saw me on the street and i started running after my "clone"

3.in one dream i was on a street.rainy day. very sad atmosphere and i was speaking to people. there were only old people on the street. and i knew when is everyone gonna die. i was speaking to them and telling them: "you're gonna die in 2 hours", "at 6 o'clock you're gonna be hit by a car", "you family will be hit by a meteorite"...
and things like this

what do you think?
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:48 AM   #20
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thwak
now first off I would like to say that this dream really did happen

and that I'm not tring to make anyone look bad.

with that being said let me get to my dream.

ok in this weird ass dream I had I was at a table sitting around with people, it was kinda a dark room where the table was and it was one of those school lunch tables but it was made of like a red type of wood. anyway I'm sitting around till someone appears.

now this is where it starts to get weird.

the person that appeared was clivaringz

now hold on it get's even weirder

clivaringz was a girl, not like a model or anything that would be sexually appealing but like a little girl with brown hair in pigtails and big glasses in a black frame.

I have no idea why I thought of this, I guess it was all the harry potter spoilers on the net mixed in with this site mixed in with the fact that I was watching monty pyton and the meaning of life yesterday.

anyway that was my weird dream what about you?
how did this really happen? hahhahahha...have you met cilva as a girl?

lolololololol
Old 07-18-2005, 09:51 AM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i dont remember any of my dreams

jasper you a funny ass dude...keep takin drugs man.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 10:06 AM   #22
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Friends I don't see anymore often appear in my dreams.
Old 07-18-2005, 11:02 AM   #23
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

dreams are reality and perceived reality of "awake" is a dream

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 11:04 AM   #24
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stop being gay

Old 07-18-2005, 11:29 AM   #25
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

^^ whos that 2???
if that was 2 me.... u must have lost ya mind..... cos u dnt know what gay means kid....

lol jeeez.. what i said wasnt serious.... chill out... ur 2 emotional

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 11:31 AM   #26
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Fucken Donnie Darko's !!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 11:35 AM   #27
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by thwak
now first off I would like to say that this dream really did happen and that I'm not tring to make anyone look bad.

with that being said let me get to my dream.

ok in this weird ass dream I had I was at a table sitting around with people, it was kinda a dark room where the table was and it was one of those school lunch tables but it was made of like a red type of wood. anyway I'm sitting around till someone appears.

now this is where it starts to get weird.

the person that appeared was clivaringz

now hold on it get's even weirder

clivaringz was a girl, not like a model or anything that would be sexually appealing but like a little girl with brown hair in pigtails and big glasses in a black frame.

I have no idea why I thought of this, I guess it was all the harry potter spoilers on the net mixed in with this site mixed in with the fact that I was watching monty pyton and the meaning of life yesterday.

anyway that was my weird dream what about you?
It wasn't exactly Cilvaringz then, eh?

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 12:01 PM   #28
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the little girl probably had a shirt on that said "hi there, im cilvaringz..aint i cuute?"
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 01:50 PM   #29
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

no what happened is that for some odd reason in the dream I said "what up cliva" and the girl reacted.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:00 PM   #30
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablobaluba
i dream very rare...or at least i remember very rare my dreams
but when i dream....haha...i dream the most stupid thing possible...everybody is shocked when i tell them. my dreams are very short
for example

1.one night i dreamed a swimming poll full fo corn (maize) that was boiling

2.another night i dreamed that i was running after myself.haha...that was mad funny. i saw me on the street and i started running after my "clone"

3.in one dream i was on a street.rainy day. very sad atmosphere and i was speaking to people. there were only old people on the street. and i knew when is everyone gonna die. i was speaking to them and telling them: "you're gonna die in 2 hours", "at 6 o'clock you're gonna be hit by a car", "you family will be hit by a meteorite"...
and things like this

what do you think?
co sign

bad dreams are only dreams